Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Russ Forton

Real Name Russ Forton   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rosco
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://churchoffrag.org/
Signed On Oct 8, 2004, 15:41
Total Comments 557 (Apprentice)
User ID 22010

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Michigan's Violent Gaming Law
14. Prohibition days a coming Sep 13, 2005, 08:57 Rosco

I'm in Michigan as well as Brym is, and I can say it is not just a Democrat issue, although its polarized that way with Hilary and Jack Thompson leading in the press releases on this issue. This will perhaps slow sales, but it certainly won't stop it. Remember the story about the grandmother buying San Andreas for her 14 year old grandson? The new law would not have stopped her from buying it. And I can almost bet it will not be enforced to stringently. When I was a teen in the 70's it was never a problem getting alcohol, smokes or seeing R rated movies. Illegal yes, but there were ways to get around it, as I'm sure 17 and youngers will have no major problems getting the games they want. All they have to do is throw a piss fit and most parents will just give up and buy it for them to shut them up. Or the underpaid nerd at GameStop just won't give a shit about selling a game to whoever shows up to buy it.  
Consoles are schwag.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > IGN Gets Foxy
36. Re: Gotta love them liberals Sep 8, 2005, 15:33 Rosco

"Your comments were far more than a little twist. Granted, so was my initial comment on this buyout of IGN, but I never claimed otherwise. :)"

Exactly! Besides, how many in here really give two-cents about IGN or GameSpy and their vile Fileplanet anyways? I myself could care less is the Chi-Com's bought out IGN and turned it into a Hello Kitty Worldwide news and network. Its honestly nothing to get excited about at all.

Consoles are schwag.

29. Re: Gotta love them liberals Sep 8, 2005, 14:35 Rosco

"Well put aldo_14. I expect Rosco to be back any minute either calling you a communist or some other nasty name that ring-wingers use to describe those who prove them wrong."

Nah, I actually like aldo_14, he's cool with me.
I like how I can put in a little right wing twist though and everyone goes into a tizzy, you guys helped make me laugh today, I needed that. That's one of the things I love about Blue's News! I'm just having a tough day at work so I tend to go overboard just a bit.

But you're not going to change my mind, I still hate consoles and console games.

This comment was edited on Sep 8, 14:49.

Consoles are schwag.

17. Re: No subject Sep 8, 2005, 12:54 Rosco

random.thought,
Hey, I didn't start it. If the worthless little fuckers didn't pop in with all of the bullshit about Fox turing IGN into a Right Wing machine, I wouldn't have said a word.

Now be a good little boy, and go fuck yourself. Read the whole damn thing to even bother seeing why I bothered to comment, unless you want to join in the little band of cocksuckers doing the Fox bashing.

This comment was edited on Sep 8, 12:54.

Consoles are schwag.

14. Re: Gotta love them liberals Sep 8, 2005, 12:45 Rosco

Ones perspective may lead them to believe Fox News is more oriented to the Right wing, if they're main focus point for news has always been from the Left Wing view. To me though, after watching news all throughout the entire Clinton administration compared to now, its become blatently clear wherein the likes of CBS, NBC, ABC and CNN are coming from. I don't like CBS, NBC, ABC or CNN because my opinion is the same as yours in regards to Fox. In short, they are the ones full of shit and blantantly biased.
Good to know you called Hillary as you saw it though.

Consoles are schwag.

11. Gotta love them liberals Sep 8, 2005, 12:26 Rosco

Nothing amuses me more than to see the panic mode kick in from the ultra-lefties in here.
Don't forget, it was Hillary that wanted to ban San Andreas, didn't see any right wingers call for it, of course. But, the lefties are to ignorant to acknowledge this.

Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > Minerva for Half-Life 2
2. Re: great Sep 7, 2005, 11:00 Rosco

Whoa, with comments like that, this sounds most interesting, I'll have to give it a go as well.  
Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > Microsoft Gaming Mouse
29. BLASPHEMY! Sep 6, 2005, 17:05 Rosco

Microsoft mouse for gaming??
BLASPHEMY!!!

Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > Steam News - HL DM Planned, DoD Source Nears
2. Re: Yawn Aug 27, 2005, 12:22 Rosco

Whoopy, more console fanboy spewage from Tumbler in a post regarding Steam.  
Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > Darkstar One Announced
19. Re: Aug 24, 2005, 20:45 Rosco

Who else looked at the title and thought this might be a Neil Manke project?

*Raises hand*

Always hoping for more Neil Manke goodness here as well.

Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > Site Seeing - The Wall Unveiled
26. No subject Aug 22, 2005, 20:24 Rosco

This fills me with the urge to Deficate!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > Elveon to be Unreal
4. Re: Meh Aug 19, 2005, 12:37 Rosco

nope, no Camels today, want a Winston Light instead?  
Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > Elveon to be Unreal
2. Re: Meh Aug 19, 2005, 12:27 Rosco

"I for one try to avoid any game using Unreal engines."

Thats fine, most us us who play games using the Unreal engine don't want you around anyways. Don't let the door smack you on your ass on the way out.

Oh, and I shot your pony.

Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > F.E.A.R. Director's Edition
1. Sign me up Aug 15, 2005, 22:45 Rosco

After playing the demo a few times, I have got to have this game. The last demo I ever played that spooked me as much as, or actually more than, this one was back in 1998 when I played the demo for System Shock 2. I bought System Shock 2 the first day it was released, and I'm sure to do the same for this game as well.  
Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > Tomb: Raider The Angel of Darkness Trial
10. Re: Nuts Aug 14, 2005, 16:57 Rosco

over 1GB???

If I want to try the game, I'll go to Best Buy and buy it, since the last time I was there it was practically in the discount bargin bin.

Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > Rag Doll Kung Fu Goes Steam
12. Nuts Aug 13, 2005, 00:47 Rosco

I was hoping for more "They Hunger" action from Black Widow Games.  
Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > Gatherings - Quake 4 MP at QuakeCon
6. Amusing Aug 9, 2005, 23:17 Rosco

And in the Serious Sam 2 story everyone is complaining that SS2 doesn't come with plain old deathmatch.  
Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > Serious Sam 2 Date & MP Follow-ups
6. Amusing DM comments Aug 9, 2005, 23:15 Rosco

The comments regarding this not having deathmatch are amusing. In these comments everyone is complaining SS2 won't have deathmatch, and in the Quake 4 story comments everyone is complaining that the multiplayer is plain old deathmatch.

Does anyone wonder why some developers don't even bother to pay close attention to some of these comments anymore?

Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > Serious Sam 2 Dated - Coop Support Announced
17. More Co-Op Orgy!! Aug 9, 2005, 12:44 Rosco

YEEEEE HAWWW!!!  
Consoles are schwag.

News Comments > Steam Update
15. Re: Broken record? Aug 5, 2005, 23:46 Rosco

"I doubt the majority of Steam users are old enough to even know what a 'record' is.."
LOL!
I still have some 33 1/3's, 45's and even some old 78's lying around somewhere. But I did get rid of my 8-tracks about a decade ago.

Consoles are schwag.

557 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo