Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MrGrosser

Real Name MrGrosser   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MrGrosser
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 2550271
Description None
Homepage http://sodman.us
Signed On Sep 30, 2004, 13:31
Total Comments 155 (Novice)
User ID 21946

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > No Always-on DRM in Assassin's Creed Revelations
17. Re: No Always-on DRM in Assassin's Creed Revelations Nov 10, 2011, 14:16 MrGrosser

Skyrim has been "out" for XBox360 for almost a couple of weeks now. 60hrs in to it and I don't think I'm half way through it. Too many quests and side quests!!! I'll revisit after taking Ezio through his final chapter.

"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted."

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > No Always-on DRM in Assassin's Creed Revelations
10. Re: No Always-on DRM in Assassin's Creed Revelations Nov 10, 2011, 13:40 MrGrosser

Just downloaded this for XBox360. Sorry Skyrim, you just got shelved after 60hrs of gametime. Tonight is gonna be epic!  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Nov 9, 2011, 22:59 MrGrosser

So there was another round of DOTA2 beta key released tonight.. anyone have an invite they want to spare?

SteamID: mrgrosser

Thanks

News Comments > Is WoW Jumping the Panda?
40. Re: Is WoW Jumping the Panda? Nov 9, 2011, 04:50 MrGrosser

necrosis wrote on Nov 8, 2011, 23:24:
MrGrosser wrote on Nov 8, 2011, 15:22:
Sorry, I was joking. I got Cata the day it came out. Within a month or two, I was done. The game changed from what used to be fun, yet sometimes tedious to just tedious all the time.
WoW is tedious? Buhahhahaahahha!!!

Sorry that is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. I never got into the game because it was such a easy, casual gamer, boring, pile of shit. Why do you think people made jokes like 'you can level up 3 times by just dropping your mouse'.

It may be absurd, but after the race to 85 was done, then, all that was left it seemed was grinding fraction rep. That is fun for some, but just doesn't cut it for me. To each their own I guess.

News Comments > Skyrim Now on Sale in the Netherlands?
18. Re: Skyrim Now on Sale in the Netherlands? Nov 8, 2011, 18:06 MrGrosser

Beelzebud wrote on Nov 8, 2011, 17:46:
I don't think PC gamers are the dirty rotten pirates we get treated as.

You're right. I guess they just don't realize how easy it is to pirate on consoles, especially the 360 since it is a simple softmod. PS3 you still have to have old Firmware and most PC games now are locked until release day because they are tied into some online distributor like Steam or Origin.

They need to start worrying less about PC copies getting out and keeping a closer eye on their console copies. I am still expecting Assassin's Creed Revelations to hit before the weekend.

News Comments > Skyrim Now on Sale in the Netherlands?
14. Re: Skyrim Now on Sale in the Netherlands? Nov 8, 2011, 17:44 MrGrosser

The PAL version for XBox360 just hit my torrent site.. NTSC has been out for over a week now. Seems to coincide with this news..  

12. Re: Is WoW Jumping the Panda? Nov 8, 2011, 15:22 MrGrosser

Sorry, I was joking. I got Cata the day it came out. Within a month or two, I was done. The game changed from what used to be fun, yet sometimes tedious to just tedious all the time.

I realize they hit their cap right around 11-12million whatever it was.. but that has to almost in half by now. All the stories of Cata sucks, now Kung Fu Panda.

And to the guy saying the similarities to Kung Fu Panda is silly.. have you seen the Mists of Pandarian video??? It is straight off the Kung Fu Panda 2 DVD.. and I even heard they got Jack Black to play the voices of some of the pandas in the expansion (ok that part is bullshit) but seriously. The pets, the mounts, and now pandas.. just to much. Its not a game anymore, it is who has the most mounts, who has the rarest pets... and sometimes you pull together 10 people to go down a boss that no one knows anything about and you wipe 3 times and rage quit.

/end rant

2. Re: Is WoW Jumping the Panda? Nov 8, 2011, 14:40 MrGrosser

Yakubs wrote on Nov 8, 2011, 14:11:
We have the community that’s really excited about what we’re doing.

Proof?

They've got plenty of proof... those millions of people who still haven't left the game yet.. they MUST BE EXCITED for pandas.... seriously.. it isn't a joke.

News Comments > Skyrim Day One Patch Plans; Another Bonus Race Revealed
59. Re: Skyrim Day One Patch Plans; Another Bonus Race Revealed Nov 7, 2011, 21:33 MrGrosser

Who needs a dismemberment mod Skyrim.

***spoiler***
You can actually take a talent that can decapitate people

It is quite fun.

52. Re: Skyrim Day One Patch Plans; Another Bonus Race Revealed Nov 7, 2011, 18:41 MrGrosser

And speaking of spoilers...

***There is a cure once you become Werewolf, you can follow the Companion quest chain to unlock the ability to cure yourself.***

Don't read if you really don't want to know.

11. Re: Skyrim Day One Patch Plans; Another Bonus Race Revealed Nov 7, 2011, 12:17 MrGrosser

That isn't a bonus race.. that is a gift, if you choose to work with the companions and after doing a few missions with them, they give you the choice of becoming one or not.
I did it, it is a novelty but has got out me out of a couple situations. But now, to be honest, I'm looking for the cure for it, if there is one.

But bonus race... come on.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Skyrim
60. Re: Gone Gold - Skyrim Nov 4, 2011, 22:33 MrGrosser

Sempai wrote on Nov 4, 2011, 19:22:
Very good.

Have you played in 3rd person much? I'm curious how terrible it looks and plays going by Bethesda's past efforts at 3rd person design.

How are you playing? Melee, magic, ranged or?..How does combat feel?
How are dungeons looking so far? Fun? Hows the weight(lame)forgiveness in this game? For a series that encourages looting anything and everything their design choice for weight overburden is completely retarded.

Anyhoo, thx for any feedback.

I've pretty much had it in 3rd person the entire time, save for when using a bow on rare occasions and looting tightly packed shelves and desks. It feels crowded at times, like the camera isn't pulled back far enough, while in caves and dungeons, it feels just right.
I am playing as a melee fighter, and combat feels.. well sluggish. Like its just mash mash mash. Most of the time its shield bash to stun, swing twice, block attack, shield bash, attack twice... etc until dead.
Dungeons have quickly started to get repetitive, and I think I've been to a total of 6 of them. Apparently, they all had the same designer. There were a couple that were over the top gorgeous but it was storyline related dungeons, not side quests.
The weight system has been a pain in my ass since the start. If you are going heavy armor.. you can kiss the ability to carry much extra aside from potions a few crafting mats and maybe a bow. As you level, your strength or carrying capacity goes up.. BUT IT IS SLOW. But yes, I am constantly deciding on mats to drop so I can bring something back to disenchant to learn its spell like frost or shock.

I hope that helps.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Skyrim
37. Re: Gone Gold - Skyrim Nov 4, 2011, 19:01 MrGrosser

So I've been playing this the entire week on the XBox360... Amazing game. It was a little confusing at first, I somehow managed to pick up like 10 quests in a short time and they were all set to active and I had no idea how to work the quest system. Once I got that all sorted it, it is awesome although trying at times. There isn't really any "You shouldn't go here until you are this level" talk.. you just figure it out by going in there and getting your face pushed in. I will say this.. Follow the story at least until you learn shouts... that is when the game really gets fun. Also, make sure to save 1000g as quick as you can to get a horse... While it isn't necessary, it makes getting around Skyrim a lot easier.. even if you have taken the carriage to all the major cities and can fast travel to them, the horse will get you to the side quest location a lot easier.

Also, crafting.. you can smelt ore.. I've only found 1 smelter so far though. But all in all.. crafting is quite fun. Since there isn't any guides out there yet I've been throwing random ingredients together to make potions for Alchemy and coming up with strange results if any at all.

This is an amazing continuation in the Elder Scrolls series. The story line is enthralling. You won't be disappointed.

News Comments > Dota 2 Beta Invites Sent
5. Re: Dota 2 Beta Invites Sent Nov 3, 2011, 09:19 MrGrosser

Theo wrote on Nov 3, 2011, 09:13:
I think my morals are going to have to get put in a cubbord :|

Morals are for suckers.
Yes Valve application for the DOTA trademark are bit of douchebaggery but it what it is. Not playing DOTA 2 isn't going to stop them from applying for it. So go for it... but may I suggest hopping on their forums and let them know how gay they are for trying to take DOTA away from the community. But to be quite honest... if they didn't file for it.. Blizzard would have since they are coming up for DOTA for SC2.

News Comments > Dota 2 Beta Invites Sent
1. Re: Dota 2 Beta Invites Sent Nov 3, 2011, 05:13 MrGrosser

So... anyone got an gift invite they'd be willing to send my way on Steam? Thanks  

News Comments > Dota 2 Beta Expands
2. Re: Dota 2 Beta Expands Nov 2, 2011, 11:18 MrGrosser

No doubt... I've been waiting to get invited for a couple of months now. If anyone happens to get in and is willing to share.. I'd be grateful.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Leaked?
22. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Leaked? Oct 29, 2011, 20:56 MrGrosser

It's been cracked... pulling down the release now.

I hope this is better than that PoS called BF3

News Comments > Blizzard DOTA Details
12. Re: Blizzard DOTA Details Oct 23, 2011, 22:10 MrGrosser

This would be a nice mod if you could use it on a Free Account. Almost all other DOTA/MOBA clients are microtransaction or F2P models.  

News Comments > New Via Digital Distribution
18. Re: New Via Digital Distribution Oct 19, 2011, 09:34 MrGrosser

It will take you one day to beat it. Even all the side missions, save for the Riddlers stuff because there massive ton of his puzzles. I was kind of disappointed. Just as soon as you feel you are getting into the role of the Dark Knight.. the game is over.  

News Comments > Team Bondi Closing
11. Re: Team Bondi Closing Oct 5, 2011, 12:59 MrGrosser

When I first read this article, I was looking for...

Truth
Doubt
Lie

Use Notebook

155 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo