Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MrGrosser

Real Name MrGrosser   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MrGrosser
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 2550271
Description None
Homepage http://sodman.us
Signed On Sep 30, 2004, 13:31
Total Comments 156 (Novice)
User ID 21946

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
1. Game Title Nov 15, 2004, 11:42 MrGrosser

Ok, is it just me, or when I see this games title I think the game will involve the player sitting on his hand until it falls asleep and then jerking off?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Early?
12. Unlocking the Game Nov 12, 2004, 10:10 MrGrosser

If this is in the hands of Joe Schmoe before Release date you can expect in the hands of the pirating community too... that being said I'm sure they are (if they haven't already) devising some sort of crack/program/whathaveyou that echoes online registration and can unlock Single Play. Not that I condone this, but we have to face facts here... the game is going to pirated and they will do whatever it takes to get 'er dun.

News Comments > Spaceships Ahoy - Space Interceptor: Project Freedom
7. Re: funny thing... Nov 9, 2004, 13:58 MrGrosser

I am willing to try this one out (the try before buy techniquie), but one funny thing I noticed, one of the screenshots in the lower right hand corner has a weapon selector, and it shows...no shit...."Air-to-Air" weapons. Well, aren't all of the weapons in a space sim "air to air".

Technically speaking, If the "Space Fighter" is equipped with SCRAM Jets it would be possible for it to fly in the atmosphere of a planet thus using Air to Air weaponry vs calling them Space to Space which might somehow denote some sort of wormhole/spacial physics at work here, but no, not all weapons in space are Air to Air, You could still Space to Ground, like a Planet Killer... may I insert the Obligatory Star Trek reference here and remind people of the Genesis Device.. (KHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN) or when people have bombard planets with Photon Torpedoes.. Ok, enough of my rant... to answer your question Batman, No.

/hahahaha

News Comments > Spaceships Ahoy - Space Interceptor: Project Freedom
1. Hmmm Nov 9, 2004, 12:09 MrGrosser

Looks like this game was invented before FUN

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Submitted for Certification
15. Re: No subject Oct 15, 2004, 14:28 MrGrosser

1) somebody comes out with some type of mouse/keyboard combo for xbox

If you were paying attention a couple of days ago you would know this already asshat.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/10/05/news_6109748.html?part=rss&tag=gs_news&subj=6109748

9. Re: No subject Oct 15, 2004, 14:23 MrGrosser

I still don't like using a gamepad for FPS-multiplayer.

Hey Joe, for future reference, Gamepad and FPS should not be used in the same sentance... unless of course you like everyone knowing you are a n00b.

6. Re: No subject Oct 15, 2004, 14:16 MrGrosser

If you're tired of these stories, stop reading them. Simple.

I'd like to but I can't. At this point it is basically like a Car Accident, you can't help but slow down and stare to see if someone died. Which, in the case of Half Life 2, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say at this point its all hype. All the "New, Groundbreaking Graphics" they used in it are dated 2 years. So, to keep going on this rant, as with most traffic accidents this game is going to be "Nothing to see... move along"

1. BFD Oct 15, 2004, 14:06 MrGrosser

Just get this f-in over with already, I'm sick of hearing about this crap.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
46. Re: Web Question Oct 12, 2004, 17:38 MrGrosser

You honestly took the time to type that out thinking anyone really cares if you don't like it? Maybe a little constructive criticism would be appreciated by Bunko, but if that's all you got, just don't bother. Makes you look like an ass, and does nobody any good.

Show me where I asked you for your opinion.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
42. Re: Web Question Oct 12, 2004, 16:30 MrGrosser

http://citizenb.com/ - Shameless website plug.

You blog sucks. And nice desktop.... DORK

/someone who doesn't give two shits and a piss about ya

This comment was edited on Oct 12, 16:31.

News Comments > Space Interceptor/Project Freedom Demo
2. Re: 3D Gamers Oct 6, 2004, 15:55 MrGrosser

Please tell me where your opinion was asked?

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Release Dates?
73. Holy Jesus Oct 1, 2004, 16:12 MrGrosser

Meatfarts,

Take it easy man, have a xanex and relax. By stating I can't wait to pirate this game indicates that I am in no way interested in paying for this POS, I guess I should have reworded my statement with "I for one will be pirating this game" My apologies. Now, Calm the F down.

64. Got an update Oct 1, 2004, 15:17 MrGrosser

So while on lunch I got a call from a reliable source at Valve. Apparently they will be announcing shortly that HL2 will be delayed yet again after some apparent Target Market research and will instead be pushed out until they finish Team Fortress 2 and be bundled together. All of this other stuff has been crumbs they have been feeding to the vultures out there to keep the hype and interest up in the game. They are shooting for a Holiday Season of 2005. Sad i know, but you roll with the punches. When asked why they are going to that he stated "/got nothin'" and it was left at that. I have learned not to ask questions, just accept what he tells me.

23. I can't wait Oct 1, 2004, 10:40 MrGrosser

To pirate this game. After the length of time and the debacle it has turned into I know I will be dissappointed. All the crap this game has, the "groundbreaking" technology in games is yesterdays news. Old and Busted if you will. This game has gone the way of the Pentium 3. I expect by its release (Now Somewhere between NOW and 2006) this will be a "Value Bin" game. So lets all build a bridge and get over it.

/surly

News Comments > More Half-Life 2 Pre-Loads - Voucher Update
19. Re: No subject Sep 30, 2004, 09:55 MrGrosser

"Anyway, it would have been a nice gesture by Valve to at least give the Silver pack to coupon holders because of the >12months delay. Bastards"

Just be glad they didn't put a "Redeem by" date on the Coupon/Voucher Or Did they? QUICK everyone check.

News Comments > SÖLDNER Patch Plans
5. Re: No subject Sep 30, 2004, 09:49 MrGrosser

I would tend to agree you with you on this. I was lucky that this game was a gift. When looking thru the fixes one of them is Load Time Optimization. Since when is that supposed to be a "Fix"? Did a developer just wake up and go... Ya know I'm gonna completely hose up the load times, and then later... I'll develop a fix for it so I can get praised. Its getting to a point in time where load times are going to get to be 5min+ waits. I've recently been Tiger Woods 2005 for the PC and the load times are minimal, but Over and Over and Over again it all adds up. You would think you load 700MB+ to your Hard Drive, you would get rid of these problems. Well thats it for my rant.

156 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo