Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MrGrosser

Real Name MrGrosser   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MrGrosser
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 2550271
Description None
Homepage http://sodman.us
Signed On Sep 30, 2004, 13:31
Total Comments 156 (Novice)
User ID 21946

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned
13. Re: Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned Apr 21, 2014, 10:54 MrGrosser

Re: Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned Apr 21, 2014, 09:27 NamecaF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd49oNE1fwYq

http://imgur.com/D0c1Psg

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near
21. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 12:41 MrGrosser

What will happen to Paragon Levels when RoS drops? Will you not progress any levels until you reach 70? Will they reset to 0 and you can start gaining them again at 70?  

News Comments > NASCAR '14 Pre-Purchases
6. Re: NASCAR '14 Pre-Purchases Jan 28, 2014, 13:47 MrGrosser

Left Turn Simulator 2014... SOLD!  

News Comments > To The Death Kickstarter
4. Re: To The Death Kickstarter Jan 21, 2014, 13:24 MrGrosser

400k for Gradius with the ships being replaced by the dudes from Infinity Blade.. no thanks.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Aliens: Colonial Marines
134. Re: Ships Ahoy - Aliens: Colonial Marines Feb 13, 2013, 01:28 MrGrosser

As someone who came procured this game illegally I can say, I want my money back.
I gave it a good shot, but within the first 3 minutes of play, I had a screenshot of a medic giving CPR to a fallen marines face, little to high for the heart buddy. Whenever I would shoot at the aliens it felt like they all have about 8 animations and 5 different hit locations. Green acid here, here, here, head explode, dead. The pulse rifle didn't even feel fun. You just kind of point in the general direction of a bug wait for the head to explode and move to next bug. No hit tables for headshots or anything. (Not entirely true, if you run up to the things face and pull the trigger the head generally explodes in one shot) As it turns out, one of the first goals is find Hicks "Legendary" shotgun. I just so happen to find it! BUT it replaces my pulse rifle. I now have handgun, starter shotgun and hicks shotgun. I come to a next area and shotgun spray just isn't cutting it. I spend about 10minutes digging through the menu trying to figure how/if possible to equip my pulse rifle instead since I need some range. No luck. Continue to play, get to a section of face huggers and when I'm engaged with a boring scripted "Slam this button as fast as possible to get it off your face" event my AI NPC that I am going through the game with is firing at the bug, through my head the entire time. I have one block of health when I finally get this thing off my face and I then killed by the acid spurt when he shoots on the ground. That was enough of that game.

Screenshot of face cpr - Not a spoiler FACE CPR
tl;dr Save your money. Please, I beg all of you.
*edited for link to screenshot

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2013, 11:24 MrGrosser

logmein.com is your friend.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2013, 11:11 MrGrosser

Completely wrong place for it, but I know of a couple people on here wanting to sign up for up. Elder Scrolls Online Beta is open for Signup. Submitted it to Blue.
http://signup.elderscrollsonline.com/

Cheers

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
11. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 21, 2013, 17:48 MrGrosser

There isn't voice chat. Just a chat window that scrolls by as the kids troll. There is a mute feature just /mute <playername> which as someone stated earlier people will report you for muting. I've resorted to just /mute all and that way no chat from anyone. Not really an option if it is 3v3 or 5v5. Once again, another reason I play against bots. I really don't need to know how many 11-13yr olds have fucked my mom.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 21, 2013, 11:30 MrGrosser

It is kind of sad that I won't even play PvP anymore. I get IP Win vs Bots for the day and that is it. Even then I'm usually starting the game with /mute all

16. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 11, 2012, 15:57 MrGrosser

And uhhhh didn't they say 12/21/2012.. no the 12th?  

News Comments > Game Reviews
23. Re: Game Reviews Sep 16, 2012, 10:13 MrGrosser

And for the piracy record, even though I procured an "early" copy of this game I will still be buying it.
The interface hasn't really changed other than your ECHO screen where you manage your inventory and such. You do have a nifty little minimap in the upper right hand corner of the screen though, no more compass.
I am really enjoying the dialogue of Handsome Jack, whenever he opens up Comms to convince you to just off yourself, I crack up every time.
Anyways, the game is nothing groundbreaking, it is pretty much the same game just new faces. I for one, quite enjoy this crazy world of Pandora.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 10, 2012, 22:27 MrGrosser

Ouya is a scam.

http://i.imgur.com/75MEN.jpg

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 10, 2012, 22:27 MrGrosser

Ouya is a scam.

http://i.imgur.com/75MEN.jpg

News Comments > League of Legends Bans
7. Re: League of Legends Bans May 8, 2012, 08:26 MrGrosser

I played this game for quite a while, even got around 250 referrals, but you guys are spot on. The community is nothing but trolls. I had resorted to playing nothing but Bot games so there was no little to no chance of losing, even if someone was really bad or someone forgot they had to do their homework before getting their computer privileges. Alot of the kids playing this are subscribed to the mentality if their team falls behind, quit/surrender and get into another game that you'll hopefully have a better team. Not many are willing to accept what is coming. I guess of lot of it is truly what our society has become. Spoiled brats that get what they want and when they don't, they quit. AMURICA!  

News Comments > Diablo III Launch Events
31. Re: Diablo III Launch Events Apr 26, 2012, 08:34 MrGrosser

Agreed, Diablo 3 on launch day is going to be like WoW on an Expansion release. You don't login when it goes live, log in 8hrs after it goes and those idiots who stayed up all night are dropping off. At least that is how I remember both Wrath and Cat.  

News Comments > More The Old Republic Stats
2. Re: More The Old Republic Stats Feb 1, 2012, 22:48 MrGrosser

Yeah, who cares about stats... whats their gearscore..  

News Comments > More Dota 2 Beta Invites Coming
11. Re: More Dota 2 Beta Invites Coming Nov 20, 2011, 16:58 MrGrosser

Who needs an invite still? I got one left. Just give me your steamID  

News Comments > No Always-on DRM in Assassin's Creed Revelations
30. Re: No Always-on DRM in Assassin's Creed Revelations Nov 10, 2011, 17:32 MrGrosser

Pineapple Ferguson wrote on Nov 10, 2011, 16:48:
It's not just that, but he's just gotta go out of his way, every time, in every thread to just casually bring up "Oh yeah, have I mentioned I pirated Skyrim for the 360?" We get it. Take it somewhere else for the sake of fuck.

I'll stop now because I'm busy playing Assassin's Creed Revelations.

24. Re: No Always-on DRM in Assassin's Creed Revelations Nov 10, 2011, 16:29 MrGrosser

raVen wrote on Nov 10, 2011, 16:24:
Nice, come into a thread about DRM and go on about how you're 60 hours into an unreleased game. If you were press or something I could see not getting mad about it, but seriously you're a dick.

Thanks! Time to put up that Mission Accomplished banner again.

22. Re: No Always-on DRM in Assassin's Creed Revelations Nov 10, 2011, 16:06 MrGrosser

nin wrote on Nov 10, 2011, 15:55:
"Things will be different, baby! I won't even hit you this time!"

Abuse is never funny...
except for maybe this time... haha

156 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo