Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Com

Real Name Com   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Com
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 18, 2004, 15:08
Total Comments 150 (Novice)
User ID 21851

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > Hard to be a God
29. Re: No subject Dec 2, 2004, 19:39 Com

Alert! Someone with a brain hacked into space_captain's account!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: EQ2 review Nov 23, 2004, 14:10 Com

Gimpz0r, are you out on a mission or something? I don't think it's a secret anymore that game reviews are generally corrupt/biased/shallow, and those who don't know that will learn quickly after buying a crappy game based on them. To me, all the throngs of inevitably glowing praise reviews of WoW that are about to hit any day now will be just as much of a lie as these EQ2 reviews are to you.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Half-Life 2
65. Re: No subject Nov 16, 2004, 11:10 Com

And I bought it when *I* wanted to. When I get home from work today, I'll play it...which is when *I* want to. I don't even see your point, other than to simply harrass.

I think his point is that you were MADE to want it BECAUSE you are corporate-whipped. I don't think that's such a baseless argument personally, I think it's fairly interesting and is not really flaming/trolling.

I don't know...what's it like never having kissed a girl? I'm going to assume since you spend your extra time trolling instead of asking for or giving useful information, that you don't actually have a woman (or man) to go home to.

Now THATS trolling.

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 2004 Patch
9. Re: No subject Nov 15, 2004, 17:24 Com

Probably because A) the yearly UT updates fragments the total number of players, and from the smaller pool of UT2K4 players B) all the mods fragment the community even more.

I don't see how that's true considering that there are NO players left in ut2003. UT99 had many mods as well yet at its peak there were 7-8k players on every night. In fact, if you take away onslaught, there are fewer players in ut2004 than in ut99.

And UT99 didn't have nearly the same exposure that ut2k* games did. Simply put, it's just not that great of a game.

News Comments > New Doom3[CC]
5. Re: No subject Nov 3, 2004, 11:47 Com

Thankfully there is no need to make a Doom3 mod for the sight impaired!

This comment was edited on Nov 3, 11:47.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: gaming on LCD's Nov 2, 2004, 12:06 Com

I agree, I own a $600 LCD and it's simply inferior to my $200 CRT when it comes to twitch games. I know there are some uber LCDs out there, but I don't consider LCD's in general 'ready for gaming' when you need to spend >$1000 to get one that is.

News Comments > Morning Previews
3. EQ2 Oct 22, 2004, 11:50 Com

EverQuest 2 on Gamers Without Jobs Soon.

News Comments > Civilization IV Dawning?
8. re: Oct 21, 2004, 11:13 Com

I think the Civ series has the most potential out of any game out there. I'm not talking about the tile, turn based aspect of the game. I'm talking about the IDEA behind the titles. The idea that you are placed at the dawn of humanity and you bring up a civilization from rocks and sticks to modern age. The original game HAD to be a graphically simple, very high level view game. Imagine if, with graphics that would make the high end video cards two years from now sweat, you could zoom in to, and play from the street view of one of your living, breathing cities. Watch your civilization grow through the ages in front of your eyes.

I don't know if it's possible, considering the development cost it would involve. Maybe it would work better in a game like europe universalis.

News Comments > Kohan II Demo
7. Re: Got the UK version Sep 20, 2004, 15:23 Com

The reviewer of this game is highly respected, and if you look at his history at gamespy you'll see he's not one who's afraid to tell it like it is - whether it's a high score for a low profile game or a low score for an overhyped game.

News Comments > BF Vietnam Updates
7. Re: . Sep 18, 2004, 11:12 Com

ASE shows that there are 899 DC servers and 854 stock game servers for bf42 at this moment. bf:v has 1400 servers overall.

150 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo