Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Koshmar

Real Name Koshmar   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 10, 2004, 00:04
Total Comments 43 (Suspect)
User ID 21780

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > WoW 10th Anniversary Celebrations
18. Re: WoW 10th Anniversary Celebrations Nov 21, 2014, 15:54 Koshmar

They gave everyone with a retail copy of WoW up to Pandaria for free I believe so you would only have to purchase WoD  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Launches
13. Re: World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Launches Nov 13, 2014, 16:24 Koshmar

Is there a Blues guild on Area-52, I recently started playing there?  

News Comments > FF14 Sales Suspended Due to Positive Response
5. Re: FF14 Sales Suspended Due to Positive Response Aug 28, 2013, 09:21 Koshmar

The game is legitimately good. A complete 180 from the original game which I didn't think was possible.

What they aren't mentioning is that no one can get logged in because the login servers just boot you out instead of placing you in the queue. Even once in the queue you can randomly get booted. Also, the game doesn't boot AFKers so there is no reason to ever log out.

News Comments > Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut for Windows
6. Re: Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut for Windows Jul 18, 2013, 12:36 Koshmar

Jerykk wrote on Jul 18, 2013, 12:25:
This was unexpected. The game is mechanically terrible but it does have a quirkiness that is pretty memorable. That said, you're probably better off just watching a playthrough on Youtube.

Jerykk is correct, I'm currently working my way through this play through. Isn't that right Zach.

http://lparchive.org/Deadly-Premonition/

News Comments > Shadowrun Returns Keys Inbound
4. Re: Shadowrun Returns Keys Inbound Jul 16, 2013, 09:36 Koshmar

You can purchase it on steam right now.  

News Comments > Firefall Open Beta in July; Signups Begin
4. Re: Firefall Open Beta in July; Signups Begin Apr 18, 2013, 10:02 Koshmar

Thanks Ranger55!!

This comment was edited on Apr 18, 2013, 16:52.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Status Report
26. Re: Guild Wars 2 Status Report Sep 2, 2012, 19:12 Koshmar

There's a code redemption button on the front page of the Trading Post in game. You may be able to enter your key there.  

News Comments > TF2 Mann vs. Machine Live
30. Re: TF2 Mann vs. Machine Live Aug 16, 2012, 19:52 Koshmar

apparently it's only ? minutes before I can get in...  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
7. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 7, 2012, 13:16 Koshmar

Kitkoan wrote on Jul 6, 2012, 22:03:
nin wrote on Jul 6, 2012, 14:12:
Blue's general policy has been "if it's news, send it in" and he usually runs it. In this case, for a long time now the majority of mobilization links have been geared towards apple. So someone (Kitkoan) suggested a good site for android links/games, and Blue is running those.

So again... ( ) If you don't like what you see, send something else in, and it might just make it.

Thank-you, it's great to see Android games which I may not have otherwise heard of.

I look in around 6 different sites for new Android games and just make a list of them and send them to Blue at night when I'm done work.

Just taking your advice to heart. I wanted to see more Android games here so I do this... and see more Android games here.

News Comments > Digital Diablo III Now Spends 72 Hours as Starter Edition
10. Re: Digital Diablo III Now Spends 72 Hours as Starter Edition Jun 21, 2012, 21:07 Koshmar

What's stopping gold farmers from purchasing boxed copies or just waiting the 72 hours. How does this really do anything but annoy someone who just wants to play Diablo III?  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Quantum Conundrum
8. Re: Ships Ahoy - Quantum Conundrum Jun 21, 2012, 17:41 Koshmar

TheLeech wrote on Jun 21, 2012, 16:58:
When you, as a young boy, are dropped off to visit your uncle, you notice something’s wrong. First, he’s not there to greet you. Second, there’s the explosion that happened right as you arrived. And third, the house seems to be even weirder than you remembered it. Now, your job is to find—and ultimately rescue—your uncle, by using his newest invention, the Interdimensional Shift Device.

So I read that, and I was thinking it was going to be a remake of Tass Times in Tonetown.

I played the hell out of that game when I was 12, it was brutal. I always think of that nose and eye sitting on the red brick wall. We need a Tass Times in Tonetown Kickstarter.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jun 12, 2012, 21:02 Koshmar

eSports? Maybe eCompetitions or eGames, but to classify professional gaming as a sport seems silly. Professional poker isn't even referred to as a sport.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls MMOG Announcement in May?
48. Re: The Elder Scrolls MMOG Announcement in May? Mar 16, 2012, 17:21 Koshmar

Notch is turning his card game into an MMO? Interesting  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Info Extravaganza
3. Re: Guild Wars 2 Info Extravaganza Feb 27, 2012, 15:45 Koshmar

I played WAR with a Goon guild for a few months it was great. Playing GW2 with Goons sounds like it will be even better.  

News Comments > The Old Republic Trailer
7. Re: The Old Republic Trailer Dec 17, 2011, 02:33 Koshmar

That would be my server, The Harbringer.  

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Trailer
4. Re: Mass Effect 3 Trailer Dec 14, 2011, 00:53 Koshmar

March 9th 2012  

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Trailer
2. Re: Mass Effect 3 Trailer Dec 13, 2011, 22:01 Koshmar

Looks like it's the british version of the trailer judging by the BBFC 18 rating.

I was not impressed and the roll dodging has me worried the game has evloved into Gears of War territory. This may be the beginning of the end for Bioware.

News Comments > GameFly Adding Digital Game Rentals
5. Re: GameFly Adding Digital Game Rentals Aug 10, 2011, 00:36 Koshmar

Bodolza wrote on Aug 10, 2011, 00:15:
That's for one game out at a time. If you go through them quickly, you could make it through several games a month. Much cheaper than paying $60 each, and if you get a crap game you can send it right back.

This would be true but gamefly doesn't have the distribution network that Netflix has, Unless you live relatively close to one of their 4 centers it can take about 5 to 6 business days to send and receive games. I had their service for about 2 months but canceled becuase of the turnover and the inability to to get even 2 month old games. I will however be keeping my eye on this new service.

News Comments > On Battlefield 3 Unlocks
32. Re: On Battlefield 3 Unlocks Aug 7, 2011, 01:13 Koshmar

DangerDog wrote on Aug 6, 2011, 18:12:
Sacrelicious wrote on Aug 6, 2011, 16:20:
You can repair and revive right from the start in BF3 Shhh

Could have swore I had to "unlock" the revive ability.

maybe not.

edit: no, it was the medic "bag" that I'm thinking of.

I'm talking about the BF3 alpha, you're absolutely right about BC2, both the medic and the eng started out without the tools of their trade. Honestly in the BF3 alpha, levels seemed to come a bit slower than in BC2 especially class levels, I'm hoping they just had it cranked up for the alpha.

News Comments > On Battlefield 3 Unlocks
13. Re: On Battlefield 3 Unlocks Aug 6, 2011, 16:20 Koshmar

You can repair and revive right from the start in BF3 Shhh  

43 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo