Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Swiftraven

Real Name Swiftraven   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 26, 2004, 12:15
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 21666

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Trek Online Needs a "Meaningful" Death Penalty
5. Re: Star Trek Online Needs a Feb 18, 2010, 10:56 Swiftraven

How about some content that is fun?
Played in closed and open beta and it was boring the entire time.

Ship combat : Circle strafe right, circle strafe left till dead.
Ground combat : pew pew until dead, karate chop if they get too close

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network $15 Without Activation Code
27. Re: Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network $15 Without Activation Code Jan 22, 2010, 08:33 Swiftraven

Agreed, I could download it but I want the free stuff as well.

I still don't understand the bitching about the DLC. If you bought the game new then why are you worried? If you bought the game used then you know what the deal is ahead of time. If you pirate it you are a douche. Pirating games from a great company with a proven track record only hurts what pc gamers are looking for, which are more great games from great companys.

Pretty straight forward.

DLC/stuff that comes with for free with only new games is the wave of the future and won't be changing. They want to tap into the used markets earnings and that it pretty much the only way to do it and I really dont blame them.

News Comments > etc.
2. No subject Apr 10, 2006, 11:27 Swiftraven

This comment was edited on Apr 10, 11:30.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: blah blah blah Aug 26, 2004, 08:20 Swiftraven

I believe that Hamm did a very poor job of handling the controversy. He should have kept his mouth shut and let others handle the situation, but he did not.

BUT, if the Koreans want video used to determine his starting score then it needs to be used to score his entire routine..which therefore would cost him for using 4 holds on the bars instead of 3 and Hamm would get the gold anyway.

Bringing video into a completely subjective sport (sports which are ripe for corruption and controversy anyway and suck for olympic competition) should not be done in any case.

And I kind of liked AVP. I went in with such low expectations that I was able to enjoy it for what it was...mindless fun

This comment was edited on Aug 26, 08:22.

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo