Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Chris

Real Name Chris   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WiillyWonka
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 3, 2004, 20:43
Total Comments 150 (Novice)
User ID 21488

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > RIFT Launch Date and Pricing Details
14. Re: RIFT Launch Date and Pricing Details Jan 4, 2011, 22:55 WiillyWonka

StingingVelvet wrote on Jan 4, 2011, 21:35:
Because real men raid and dungeon run endlessly for better loot that means nothing.

lol... I think a Gundy rant is appropriate here.

I'm a man! I pay for my MMMMMMMO! Why don't you pick on a man?! I'm 40! I live in my Grandma's basement! But I pay for my MMMMO and that makes me a man!! Get your facts straight or GTFO and go back to your F2P! Cause F2P is for "douchebags", "idiots" and "retards"!

I like the sound of different tier classes. That reminds me of Rising Force Online and how they had structured their classes. Only time will tell if it all pans out. I hope whomever buys the game that they enjoy it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2010, 20:09 WiillyWonka

Was there a post on The Humble Indie Bundle #2? I didn't see it the past couple of days.

http://www.humblebundle.com/
2nd annual pay-what-you-want for 5 games sale.

News Comments > Heroes of Newerth 2.0 Launches
3. Re: Heroes of Newerth 2.0 Launches Dec 14, 2010, 14:19 WiillyWonka

S2 should have done this from the beginning. Maybe then I would have stayed with the game.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
5. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 13, 2010, 23:16 WiillyWonka

Rawdge wrote on Dec 13, 2010, 22:30:
So now consoles are more about advancing technology than about playing great games? Sure, I realize that great games can make good use of new technology, but new technology is not a requirement for a game - or console - to be good.

So, you still fire up that trusty NES?

News Comments > Ruiner DOOM 3 Mod
2. Re: Ruiner DOOM 3 Mod Nov 21, 2010, 13:49 WiillyWonka

That trailer looked awesome. Well done.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
17. Re: Gran Turismo 5 release date confirmed Nov 13, 2010, 12:14 WiillyWonka

No more talk about GT5 release date... I've been waiting to buy a PS3 just for GT5 (and other stuff) but the game keeps getting delayed. I don't trust this new release date until Sony airdrops a copy to my front door on the day.  

News Comments > Harmonix for Sale
7. Re: Harmonix for Sale Nov 11, 2010, 13:44 WiillyWonka

I'll play the Patcher and say that RB3 will be a big seller during the holiday season.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Kimberly Proctor Oct 30, 2010, 16:25 WiillyWonka

I've been hearing much about this horrible crime. Just reading about it in the newspapers is saddening and seeing a photo of such a young person with so much potential taken away makes it all downright disgusting.

It makes you think: can we, as a gaming community and, as well as, the gaming industry help in providing a means of self-help for troubled people? I know many people turn to gaming as an escape from reality's hardships but that in-turn does not help in the long-run; you eventually have to face those problems. It isn't mandatory that we help others but I think it's in the best interest of everyone if we tried.

Of course, the question arises: how do we identify the ones that need help? The simple answer is: we don't know. There isn't some sort of Cylon-like detector for the mentally-ill online. I say provide the help for everyone. You may not need the help today or tomorrow but if you do some day need help ...

I'm not trying to shine a bad light onto gaming. I loved games since I touched that tacky Commodore Vic-20 keyboard playing text-based adventures. If I look carefully, I can still see the bruises on my hand from hammering those cartridges in the slot. I am saying gaming is another medium that has potential to change people for the better in a non-intrusive way.

News Comments > GOG.com Re-Launch Gift
36. Re: GOG.com Re-Launch Gift Oct 21, 2010, 00:46 WiillyWonka

Muscular Beaver wrote on Oct 20, 2010, 17:16:
Geez, some of you guys are still not over it?
You remind me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS9Bvw0L7VE
Scarred for life I guess.

You know, sometimes the fart is so strong that the vibrations bring on more butt hurt. I think the shockwave that GOG was closing their beta is the aftermath of the fart; thus, you see all the butt hurt on this site of grumpy old men.

Boohoo... a free game. No, I dont want a free game, I want a personal apology. Boohoo... *fart*

News Comments > On F1 2010 AI
12. Re: On F1 2010 AI Sep 28, 2010, 19:34 WiillyWonka

AI has always been a problem with racing games. The AI usually just snaps onto the racing line and follow the same braking and acceleration points for the entire race until interrupted (bumper (nas)cars). I have never played any racing game that had "human"-like AI. I'm not sure what people expect more from CM out of this. Someone needs to develop a worthy AI engine specific to racing games.

Anyway, I am still looking forward to rFactor2.

News Comments > Kotick vs. Schafer, Part 3
17. Re: Kotick vs. Schafer, Part 3 Sep 27, 2010, 16:57 WiillyWonka

Ruffiana wrote on Sep 27, 2010, 14:58:
Kotick is apparently not only a dick, but also a prick, a wanker, and a small penis...

*snicker* teeheehee *snicker*...

News Comments > GOG.com in Flux
33. Re: GOG.com in Flux Sep 19, 2010, 23:16 WiillyWonka

Pyloff wrote on Sep 19, 2010, 22:01:
Ray Marden wrote on Sep 19, 2010, 21:54:
I am mixed overally

Eh... wut?

Am I ovary mixely?

News Comments > Valve Courting Minecraft Developer?
8. Re: Valve Courting Minecraft Developer? Aug 30, 2010, 15:55 WiillyWonka

J wrote on Aug 30, 2010, 15:47:
I checked out some YouTube videos of it too... and I don't get it either. Do you just create worlds or something?

watching someone play it might explain it better. go to one of those live streaming sites like justin.tv and you can watch people play the game.

News Comments > ArcaniA: Gothic 4 in October
10. Re: ArcaniA: Gothic 4 in October Aug 20, 2010, 15:22 WiillyWonka

Surf wrote on Aug 20, 2010, 12:58:
... so why G3 was such a piece of cunt ...

Wait a minute... isn't a "piece of cunt" a good thing unless you're a homosexual?

News Comments > ARMA 2 Patch
13. Re: ARMA 2 Patch Jun 25, 2010, 23:26 WiillyWonka

Wow, didnt know BIS butt fucked you two so bad. It's OK, you guys can vent on the interweb, someone out there will care.

Hrm...

Blue's comment area is always so much fun.

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 23, 2010, 21:25 WiillyWonka

"Nintendo's online strategy has been a bit behind."

By a "bit", he means a "lot". By a "lot", I mean a "huge amount". By a "huge amount", I mean "superduper humongous Guatemalan sinkhole amount".

Oh, I forgot one more thing that I'd like to add.

FUCK Friend Codes! ... in the ass.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 22, 2010, 14:51 WiillyWonka

I hope Puzzle Quest 2 is great. I thought the first PQ was very nice.  

News Comments > The Lord of the Rings Online Going Free
22. Re: The Lord of the Rings Online Going Free Jun 4, 2010, 23:20 WiillyWonka

Undocumented Alien wrote on Jun 4, 2010, 14:02:
Makes me miss UO (the early years), the only MMO where you never really had to leave a city (or to far out anyways) to do something in the game. I remember walking through the cities with people RP'ing blacksmiths etc that would fix my gear, give me a rune to their shop (house) so I could buy their wares. Was pretty cool. Haven't seen anything so open since.

UO is what I rank as the best MMO that I've played overall. I never played anything like it and I think that I will never play anything like it ever again.

I will probably end up giving LOTRO a try now like I did with DDO.

News Comments > Football Manager 2010 Free Weekend
7. Re: Football Manager 2010 Free Weekend May 22, 2010, 13:24 WiillyWonka

I played until they released patch 10.2 which I did not like at all. Fun game if you try to take a bottom feeder club to a premier league and having other clubs looking to poach you from your current club. This game will eat up your time like no other.  

1. Modern Warfare 2 coming to Wii Apr 20, 2010, 14:10 WiillyWonka

I thought cod4 on the wii was amazingly done despite the laggy p2p networking, lack of any dlc maps and it took almost 3 years to see a port. If mw2 were to make it (somehow) to the wii, that would be the biggest achievement for fps gaming on the wii imo.  

150 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo