Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Chris

Real Name Chris   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Crazed-One
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 19:15
Total Comments 12 (Suspect)
User ID 21441

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Patriot Act Permanent!!!!!!!!!! Jul 22, 2005, 15:52 Crazed-One

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/07/21/patriot.act/index.html

What the hell is this, wasnt this the Patriot Act we were all afraid would be abused, or not be temporary. 14 of 16 items permanent 2 extended 10 years, this happened late last night and I only found it buried in CNN's site. Way to control media, this is major bad news to me, does not anyone see all these things a steppings stones that slowly remove all your freedoms/privacy without the lazy american masses even realizing it? Ill be honest I dont feel free anymore Im scared shitless at getting a speeding ticket if a cops in a bad mood making my dam insurance higher, or my credit score isnt so good so you cant even do anything. America isnt the america I once believed in, the changes were small and gradual but its all just wrong now, the pace of the people the focus on capitilism vs family, yes some of you are still plugging along with a small care for those around you but overall its ta suck.

Funny in the same month we celebrate our freedom, this is sad.

Chris (x-usmc, stops to assist fellow motorists in need, talks nice to all tellers,cashiers no matter what my mood, drives well as not to cause stress to other drivers)

Fuck American Capitalism, give me a new government!

Sorry to rant

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Demo
152. Sellouts Jun 10, 2005, 18:17 Crazed-One

I cant believe anyone here pays those sellouts money.

We all know Gamespy/Fileplanet = sellouts, sellouts I say.

when is qspy 9.2 due out, its free right?

rantage.

News Comments > Project Offset Unveiled
35. Nice Jun 5, 2005, 11:31 Crazed-One

Cool I look forward to this, if its made well with a good feel and smooth online playability. I play most genres, but CS-S and BF 1942 mods are the only 2 that play the way I like. Looking forward to Natural Selection-s and DOD-s

I always wanted an FPS like this that relies on player aiming/strategy skill, instead of the WoW, Lineage 2, Doac, rock, paper scissors crap. Though I have been mindlessly getting some HK in every night in Wow.

Please, please, take your time on the publisher, and have something in the contract that says release only when dev says its ready, dont let them fuck your work up. You know how that goes.

Anyway if that was in-game footage, and they can make good "feeling physics" and good net code, I think they will have a winner.

edit: oh and you have to release it before the technology goes extinct too. Try to finish it before you have to make a second newer engine to keep up, hehe, if that happens I will buy stock when it becomes available

Peace

This comment was edited on Jun 5, 11:35.

News Comments > Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 Announced
2. Re: Okay Jun 2, 2005, 14:20 Crazed-One

And it appears you are being dragged down along with it.

How is the ride?

Peace.

67. Mindless May 27, 2005, 09:30 Crazed-One

BLUES BROTHERS , come on no one thought of that?

I bought GW too, I have only got a charcter to 9 and havent really tried the pvp yet, getting bored levelling.
I should get to join I have read this site since it was Quake 1 news

Im playing Wow right now 60 shammy main, was going to quit a few days ago, left my guild cause I thought it would give me the balls to quit, but alas last night I rejoined and and lost all my rolls on stuff yet again and then mindlessly pvped for honor points. I managed to silence everyone in ventrillo after a few glasses of wine spewing forth issues about politics and justice, hehe. When will I learn.

On the movies thing, yeah I should not have bought the concession junk. I used to always sneak food in but as an adult having a brown bag full of goodies and telling em to shove it when they ask to look inside and storm inside just does not seem right anymore.

Heck I even started drinking Pabst blue ribbon to save money on beer. Boxed wine sux though. VAC2 where are you???

2. No subject May 26, 2005, 11:20 Crazed-One

Deja-Vu, Im self-employed and waited for the big rush to be over myself. I went to the Noon matinee yesterday also.

New stadium seating theatre close by. At first I thought wow maybee I will go to the movies more often, as normally I just wait for the payperview to release and watch from the comfort of home.

But after a 19.00 dollar bill for small popcorn,small drink and raisinets and matinee, I dont think so.

Heck thats half the price of a new game, which gives way more entertainment.

1. Yep Jan 31, 2005, 09:07 Crazed-One

Well your not the only one, dont get me started on new vehicles and warranties. I have a Ford truck, when I first bought it the tailights went out and because I had a utility body the Ford dealership I bought it from complete argued over the warranty. The radio makes a wierd humming noise, the overdrive button stopped working, my posi-traction no longer works, the Supreme utility body tailgate flew off on the highway after hitting some rough bridge bumps. I had the dealer fix the overdrive button, but the rest I never had time to do on weekdays because I was working, and I was scared to let the dealership I bought it from fix it because they had terrible technicians. American capitalism in yet another grand form.

So your not the only one.

88. TV Jan 20, 2005, 06:57 Crazed-One

On TV, I pay for extended cable just to get the 4 channels I watch, Discovery Science, Discovery Times, History, and History International, my Fav. The Family guy is very funny. It scares me that the people who actually watch all the popular trash ARE the majority and vote, and it scares me that the cs-hackers/hip hop boom/boom music generation will be our future congress/senate/governers. RUN

67. No subject Jan 19, 2005, 17:47 Crazed-One

My nerd score is 12, which is suprising since I live in my computer room for the most part. Must be my complete ignorance on the science stuff, now if there were history questions I would have owned that quiz.

Hehe and on the tattoo he will regret that one day, the Quake 1 symbol on my chest was cool 10+ years ago but now I want laser removal, heheh

On the cold, it was -4 F no windchill this morning in NH , which really sucks, since I live in an old house (shack) with no insulation built around 1900, and I have been trying to save for a 6800 ultra, but since it looks like 300 dollars of oil is going to be sucked up in in 2-3 weeks I doubt it, man I even gave up beer for the last 3 weeks to save that 5 dollars a day, hehe. Funny how little patience I have for cold as the years go by.

This comment was edited on Jan 19, 17:51.

News Comments > Universal Combat: A World Apart Movies
8. Re: DEREK SMART!!! Jan 16, 2005, 18:39 Crazed-One

Ok I am still lost, now there are movies advertising coffee cup coasters on gaming sites?

News Comments > Universal Combat: A World Apart in May
16. Re: No subject Jan 14, 2005, 16:15 Crazed-One

I dont understand, why would Dreamcatcher, a software publisher want to get in the coffee cup coaster business?
I had one of these expensive UC coasters, it didnt work coffee leaked on my desk through the small hole in the middle? Im not sure whats going on?

75. Re: Doom 3 upgrades Jul 29, 2004, 15:25 Crazed-One

On the speakers, I just replaced my Creative/Cambridge soundworks 4 point with the new T7700 Creative Inspire 7.1 for $115 at Newegg, made a difference for CS-CZ 7 speaker vs 5. Got them after building my new rigg based on a Shrkeys Extreme article they sound good, though there may be something in to 200 range 5.1 that may be better.

arrghh, just went from a 1ghz/ti-200 to this and I aready need a new vid card, this is madness, madness I say. hehe
P4 3.0c OC 3.2,Win XP Pro SP2,Asus P4C800E Deluxe,BFGFX5900XT OC460/780,1GB Crucial PC3200
SB Audigy2 ZS Platinum,Creative Inspire T7700 7.1
21" Diamond Trinitron,2 x 160 GB Maxtor S-ATA Raid-1

12 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo