Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rudy P

Real Name Rudy P   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Illumin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:26
Total Comments 242 (Novice)
User ID 21440

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Date Announced
5. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Announced Apr 17, 2015, 17:39 Illumin

Damn this looks good. Wouldn't be the first Dice game that I was disappointed in after I actually got my hands on it though.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Speedrun ~25 Hours
12. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Speedrun ~25 Hours Apr 10, 2015, 13:08 Illumin

Im like the opposite of a speed runner when it comes to games like this. I screw around never fast travel and explore every nook and cranny I can find. I have around 800+ hours in Skyrim and have barely scratched the surface of the main storyline.  

News Comments > WoW Tokens Explained
3. Re: WoW Tokens Explained Apr 7, 2015, 11:38 Illumin

Instead of going free to play just sell gold! Brilliant!  

News Comments > Amazon Crytek Deal?
15. Re: Amazon Crytek Deal? Apr 7, 2015, 02:49 Illumin

Amazon has some deep pockets and being well known it would be easy for them to distribute. http://games.amazon.com/ (Amazon game studio).

Id rather see something like Amazon get into gaming than Daybreak Studios.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 6, 2015, 13:40 Illumin

U.S 16th in speed but probably in the top 3 for most expensive. Greedy ass companies like Comcast. I know people are in business to make money but cable companies in the U.S want damn near all your money. I can't wait for the day where I can get a decent internet connection without cable tv attached to it.  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
5. Re: Saturday Mobilization Apr 4, 2015, 19:40 Illumin

They should of just had Kate Upton do the Cat Daddy dance then post game Game of War at the end of it. Would of gotten more attention and been cheaper.

News Comments > Survarium on Steam
9. Re: Survarium on Steam Apr 3, 2015, 12:41 Illumin

Total-Khaos wrote on Apr 3, 2015, 11:20:
Rhialto wrote on Apr 3, 2015, 11:14:
Total-Khaos wrote on Apr 3, 2015, 11:07:
Isn't this the game that got booted off Kickstarter for fraud?

s-t-a-l-k-e-r-2-areal-vostock-sparks-legal-and-fraud-threats/

Or is Areal and Survarium two different games? So confused.

LOL! If yo had read the article first before posting you would know all the story...

Reading is for suckas - there are too many words in that article.

To many words? Your answer is in the first sentence like 8 words.

News Comments > Sony Buys OnLive - Shutdown Planned
7. Re: Sony Buys OnLive - Shutdown Planned Apr 3, 2015, 10:50 Illumin

*post removed*  

News Comments > Skyforge Open Beta This Summer
6. Re: Skyforge Open Beta This Summer Apr 3, 2015, 02:35 Illumin

Become a god and fight up to 2 or 3 rats at a time! Do anything a god can do! Except reshape the world, wipe out regions of people or bless water. But you can carry a gun! Do up to 200 points of damage as a god when you battle the rats! Epicly stroll into town when your back pack is full of critter parts and sell them for a modest profit because as a god you need money!

Looks like you can buy in game $ for real life $ *yawn*

This comment was edited on Apr 3, 2015, 02:46.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy Announced
3. Re: Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy Announced Mar 31, 2015, 22:06 Illumin

Cutter wrote on Mar 31, 2015, 19:55:
They're destroying this property with oversaturation.

Agreed, I didn't think anything could beat Call of Duty or Battlefield but AC is pushing the envelope.

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Operator Trailer
4. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Operator Trailer Mar 30, 2015, 14:02 Illumin

Man this game looks great. With digital distribution now days for the majority of games I wonder why the prices keep going up?  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $77M
33. Re: Star Citizen at $77M Mar 30, 2015, 13:22 Illumin

jdreyer wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 13:14:
Is the Vanguard an entirely new ship, or a new version of an existing one? I don't remember seeing it before, so I'm leaning toward the former.

I think it was the Aegis Bulldog-class Twin-Engine Deep Space Fighter a stretch goal /60 million. They just changed the name a bit from Bulldog to Vanguard.

11. Re: Star Citizen at $77M Mar 30, 2015, 10:26 Illumin

I backed 3 ships more for lifetime insurance than the ship(s) itself. Why? Because I don't want to feel obligated to grind for cash just to insure my ship (s) if I want to pirate etc. I know Ill have to pay for weapons and systems again but still better than grinding out a monthly quota to pay for insurance. Back when I was in my 20s I didn't mind nerding out for 48 hour marathons of gaming, not anymore though.  

1. Re: Star Citizen at $77M Mar 30, 2015, 09:05 Illumin

Is this even news anymore? Its like a teen telling you they got their 77th pay check. Your proud of them on their first one, hell maybe even their 2nd one. But by the time their 77th one comes around your like big deal.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 29, 2015, 13:16 Illumin

Been watching some lets plays of POE it looks awesome. With the Witcher 3 coming out soon though I don't know if I want to get involved with this epic game yet. Been watching someone play on Path of the damned and its brutal.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $76M
14. Re: Star Citizen Hits $76M Mar 25, 2015, 17:27 Illumin

Jackplug wrote on Mar 25, 2015, 15:28:
Taxes,wtf!! Is this a space game or reality?!?! I wanna get away from real life not want to be arguing over a tax form and how much taxes I am gonna be charged!

For $150 you can get the lifetime no taxes perk and an orange jumpsuit to mount on your wall in your hanger.

News Comments > WoW Tokens Near
14. Re: WoW Tokens Near Mar 24, 2015, 20:09 Illumin

They should of done this ages ago back when accounts were getting hacked left and right and people were buying gold off Chinese gold farmers like crazy. Back when Burning Crusades was the thing. I quit pretty much after Cata so not sure if it got any worse than it was during BC. Damn gold spammers were everywhere.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed
13. Re: The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed Mar 21, 2015, 11:17 Illumin

Two things I don't like mentioned here. No respawn of mobs (if its a slow respawn like skyrim thats fine). I also don't like that there is no level scaling. I don't want mobs that scale down but when im level 35 I don't want to be 1 shoting level 20 skeleton warriors. I like to beat things through skill and gear not a level gap.  

News Comments > New Evolve Hunters Next Week
3. Re: New Evolve Hunters Next Week Mar 19, 2015, 10:06 Illumin

Maybe more people will be playing this than Age of Empires II: HD Edition for a few days next week.  

News Comments > Steam EU Refunds Now Available [Updated]
15. Re: Steam EU Refunds Now Available Mar 18, 2015, 09:59 Illumin

Everyone should be able to do this. It might stop the flood of shitty bug ridden games.  

242 Comments. 13 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo