Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 971 (Graduate)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 20, 2013, 19:46 CrimsonPaw

Got my shipping info for my launch PS4 - ships Nov 19th ... wtf?!?! Launch is the 15th.  
~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 16, 2013, 14:56 CrimsonPaw

John wrote on Aug 16, 2013, 14:44:
They still need to sell a $400 version without Kinect..
I would not be surprised if this was their next move since Kinect is no longer required. In fact, I would be surprised if we DON'T see this within a year of launch.

~~Crim~~

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 16, 2013, 11:04 CrimsonPaw

If we see it on PC, I can pretty much guarantee we'll see it on PS4/XBOne (or vice-versa) since the architectures are so similar - and YES, I would purchase it a second time on the PS4.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday
23. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 17:05 CrimsonPaw

Yups - I suspect there's going to be a bit more persistence to the world this time though (taking a nod from COD and Battlefield). Regardless it's ALMOST LESS THAN 1 MONTH AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday
18. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 15:07 CrimsonPaw

nin wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 12:58:
I found 4 to be easier than the previous games. It's actually the first GTA that I could actually finish, and not get stuck somewhere...
While I loved SA (it's probably my favorite GTA) I did have to enable some cheats just to get through the last part - was getting hammered by the LSPD.

Totally psyched - told myself that I'd wait until that Friday (the 20th) to get it since that's my B-Day and I have to give my wife enough time to possibly get it for me.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Gone Gold - Splinter Cell: Blacklist; System Specs Revealed
7. Re: Gone Gold - Splinter Cell: Blacklist; System Specs Revealed Aug 10, 2013, 11:23 CrimsonPaw

CJ_Parker wrote on Aug 9, 2013, 23:50:
Console Shit.
There's a place for consoles - I for one am a Splinter Cell whore so I'm sure I'll be grabbing this at some point; considering it's Ubi it'll be hit $40 at some point within it's first 2 months of release so I'll snag it then.

~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 6, 2013, 17:35 CrimsonPaw

Developers can control how PS4 games download.
Let's hope there's a turbo button, the PS3 downloads are slow as turds.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Assassin's Creed 4 Ocean Size and Harpooning Explained
8. Re: Assassin's Creed 4 Ocean Size and Harpooning Explained Aug 6, 2013, 16:51 CrimsonPaw

I have visions of the gameplay from Zelda: Wind Waker in my head. While the first part of the game wasn't bad, the last 1/3 to half had me saying "fuck this" ... and that is why I will wait for this game.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
2. Re: Evening Screenshots Jul 29, 2013, 21:21 CrimsonPaw

GEEEEE TEEEEEEE AAAAYYYYYYY FFFFIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It releases 4 days before my birthday so I will probably hold off and let the wife buy it for me. Color me psyched yo!  
~~Crim~~

22. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 26, 2013, 16:49 CrimsonPaw

NewMaxx wrote on Jul 26, 2013, 15:54:
I have to say, based on how well Google's Chromecast is doing, you might very well be right. People keep saying, what about Apple TV, Google TV, Roku, Android TV sticks, etc., and yet the Chromecast sold well above expectations. The device isn't really novel, it just packs several nice features together in an affordable package and slaps Google's name on it...and an open gaming console with those same features would likely be as much of a hit.
I don't quite agree - I think the driving force behind the Chromecast is its price point; under $40 for a streamer almost turns it to an impulse buy. I think there's a lot of people, like me, who want a streamer but are just too cheap to buy one. This will allow me to keep my lazy ass on the couch when the wife wants me to find the episode of Hart of Dixie that didn't record. If the Chromecast came in above $50 I don't think it would be in as high demand. Just my $.02

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Steam Preorders
3. Re: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Steam Preorders Jul 25, 2013, 16:29 CrimsonPaw

For some reason I have an extreme weakness for Splinter Cell games. I'll wait for a $40 price tag which will take about 2 weeks since it's Ubisoft.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
7. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 15, 2013, 22:37 CrimsonPaw

Creston wrote on Jul 15, 2013, 22:32:
PS3 gives away Deus Ex:HR. MS gives away AC2.
Not to mention that in the last 30 days we've gotten Dark Souls, Saints Row The Third, XCOM Enemy Unknown, and Uncharted 3 SP. Plus has been well worth it for me!

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
2. Re: Sunday Consolidation Jun 23, 2013, 16:06 CrimsonPaw

Ugh, another bad turn for Microsoft if the PS4 launches on the 13th like it's rumored to. Granted two weeks isn't much, but it's enough to get people excited for the "next big thing".  
~~Crim~~

10. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 13, 2013, 10:50 CrimsonPaw

Verno wrote on Jun 13, 2013, 08:56:
Tretton said The Last Guardian was on hiatus but then Shuhei Yoshida said it wasn't so who knows what the heck is going on.
If I had to wager a guess, it's that the game is on "hiatus" in order to port the code from the Cell based architecture over to the X86 architecture. I bet it's pushing the limits of the PS3 and may be more inclined to fall in line with Yoshida's true vision on more powerful hardware. We'll see it again next E3...

~~Crim~~

28. Re: Morning Consolidation May 29, 2013, 17:35 CrimsonPaw

Fantaz wrote on May 29, 2013, 17:10:
PS4 and Vita remote play is just like Nintendo's Wii U handheld controller... why would anyone get that (Wii U) when you can just have a Vita/PS4? Nintendo is screwed now.
Not sure they're "screwed" but with this option there will be a more technically advanced version of what they have. The down side is that the cost of ownership on the PS4/Vita combo will be at least twice that of the Wii U. That being said, the Vita is a much more adept machine for being "portable" than the Wii U controller since it can run games and software on its own. Again, I'm amazed at how awesome the Vita is and disappointed that there's no dev support for it. Maybe we'll see a price cut with E3 or around PS4 launch that will help drive sales and convince devs to cater to it.

~~Crim~~

14. Re: Morning Consolidation May 29, 2013, 12:38 CrimsonPaw

I'm sure I'll get ridiculed, but I'm really looking forward to remote play on the Vita. Even though portable gaming is "dead" I still marvel at that machine.  
~~Crim~~

12. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 16:56 CrimsonPaw

RollinThundr wrote on May 1, 2013, 13:57:
Jesus, you become more and more whinier by the day.
.... not sure what Jesus is whining about or how it pertains to the topic.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailers
17. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailers Apr 30, 2013, 17:33 CrimsonPaw

I'm not opposed to Franklin's story, from what I can tell it's more about getting OUT of being gangsta'. Also, did anyone notice that all the gang members were wearing Grove Street green? Wonder if we'll see any San Andreas cameos.

Also, for those that want gameplay trailers, it's typical GTA fashion that they don't release those until a month or two before release.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Tomorrow
2. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Tomorrow Apr 19, 2013, 16:39 CrimsonPaw

Looks interesting, might have to check this out as it could be fun to cause mass chaos in groups.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Reveal This Month
11. Re: Battlefield 4 Reveal This Month Mar 15, 2013, 21:04 CrimsonPaw

siapnar wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 20:56:
End Game was just released this week...
And this is my problem; they seem to be working towards annualizing this franchise with it's DLC and releases so close together. Granted the BF4 release will most likely be late this year/early next year (to coencide with a new console lauch I suspect), but that's not enough time for people to "miss" the game yet. BF2 to BF3, THAT'S the right timeframe IMO. Then again, BF2 seemed like a much deeper game than BF3, so it's possible the're just hurring it up to dumb it down.

~~Crim~~

971 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo