Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 996 (Graduate)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 29, 2014, 22:08 CrimsonPaw

I think it's awesome that the free (for Plus members) PS4 launch game will launch a YEAR after it was supposed to; I would probably be upset if I was a car game enthusiast.  
~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 28, 2014, 11:42 CrimsonPaw

DAMNIT!!!! If ME Trilogy comes out for PS4, I can about guarantee I'll have to grab it. Been playing a LOT of AC: Black Flag via Vita remote play and really enjoy it; I can see playing ME again being the same experience.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > From Software Sold
4. Re: From Software Sold Apr 28, 2014, 10:52 CrimsonPaw

Would love to see them make another Tenchu game eventually - there's something about that franchise that holds my heart in its hands.  
~~Crim~~

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 24, 2014, 16:44 CrimsonPaw

Creston wrote on Apr 24, 2014, 11:20:
No, but it's coming Soon(tm)!
That made me raff. On a side note, how the fuck can you have DLC for a game that was barely even DLC (MGS:GZ)? WE'VE DOUBLED THE PLAYTIME FOR ONLY $15!!!!
Edit: After reading the article, it's free and just the other console's exclusive mission. Sorry, jumped the gun, just amazed at the $30 demo.

This comment was edited on Apr 24, 2014, 16:50.

~~Crim~~

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 23, 2014, 10:17 CrimsonPaw

Share Factory looks cool, but I was embarrassed for the girl in that video ... "This is so much FUUUUUUUNNN"  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > PC Final Fantasy III Revealed
17. Re: PC Final Fantasy III Revealed Apr 19, 2014, 00:15 CrimsonPaw

Creston wrote on Apr 18, 2014, 11:10:
I was just bitching about them needing to re-release FF3 like two days ago. I am MADE of magic! What else do you guys want me to bitch about so it'll happen? Bidding starts at a 16" pizza with 3 toppings!
Make a Tie Fighter rerelease or remake happen and you'll get your pizza; hell, I'll even throw in some boneless wings!

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Free Battlefield 1942 Redux
9. Re: Free Battlefield 1942 Redux Apr 18, 2014, 21:45 CrimsonPaw

TangledThorns wrote on Apr 18, 2014, 20:36:
The only cool thing about BF1942 was the Desert Combat mod, my favorite mod of all time. You can tell it was influenced by the second war in Iraq and was influential in BF2 being made as a modern combat game
I really enjoyed Desert Combat, but the most memorable thing to me was the helicopters flying like giant hovercrafts.

This comment was edited on Apr 19, 2014, 00:10.

~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 14, 2014, 11:27 CrimsonPaw

GTA 5 Pre-Orders Listed For PS4
Please be true, Please be true, Please be true ...

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 9, 2014, 10:50 CrimsonPaw

This Rapper Got a Hashtag Tattooed on His Face So That He Would Always Be Trending Considered a Fucking Idiot
There you go, fixed it for ya Blue!

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Daylight Delayed for Scariness
3. Re: Daylight Delayed for Scariness Apr 3, 2014, 09:56 CrimsonPaw

I get this, Deadlight, and Dying Light mixed up. Let's get some zombie "horror" games that start with the letter J or something to that effect.  
~~Crim~~

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 27, 2014, 11:00 CrimsonPaw

nin wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 09:23:
The Last of Us is Coming to PlayStation 4

Please be true. And bring GTA5 with you!

This, and this, and this!! Since GTA is coming to the PC, I would be surprised if the DIDN'T bring it to the new consoles.

~~Crim~~

20. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 26, 2014, 19:39 CrimsonPaw

Ozmodan wrote on Mar 26, 2014, 18:04:
Wrong, they never had any PS2, emulation on the PS3. They put a PS2 chip on the PS3 motherboard for a short period.
How can they reverse engineer the emulator if there was no emulator to reverse engineer: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=526722

~~Crim~~

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 26, 2014, 11:24 CrimsonPaw

Ozmodan wrote on Mar 26, 2014, 09:45:
Well since the playstation 1 & 2 processors were completely different, that means they are relying on emulation code which never works very well.
If they can get PS2 emulation to work on the PS3, they can surely get it to work on the PS4. I'm sure it'll be buggy initially but after they get the kinks worked out I can see it being a huge success.

~~Crim~~

10. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 25, 2014, 22:47 CrimsonPaw

Ceribaen wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 22:25:
nin wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 17:52:
Ceribaen wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 17:28:
CrimsonPaw wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 10:47:
Fantaz wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 10:36:
I hope what he means is that i could put any PS2 disc in and play it on the PS4 with a software emulator... hopefully that's the case.
I don't see why they couldn't do this, the machine should be powerful enough for it. Even still, if I had to purchase the PS2 classics, I would as long as they support Remote Play. I really just want GTA:San Andreas on my Vita - is that too much to ask?

Doesn't the PS4 only have a Bluray disc reader though? I thought that was one of the weird changes, they dropped CD/DVD support? (or am I mixing up reports)

If the drive reads blu, it should be able to read previous formats. I've never heard of a drive that didn't.

So apparently it was CDs/MP3s...
http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/31/playstation-4-audio-game-install-details/

But that's been addressed since I guess?
I think it's still a problem but, from my understanding, only from a licensing/political standpoint. I don't think it's a limitation of the technology, just that it's not been implimented "yet".

Then again, I could be 100% incorrect in that.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled
50. Re: Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled Mar 25, 2014, 22:43 CrimsonPaw

Mad Max RW wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 22:39:
Did Sony reveal their Project Morpheus thing yet? If more game devs flock to that you can forget about the Oculus ever really taking off.
Yeah, Morpheus was revealed at GDC but from my understanding it's still in a conceptual phase. Regardless, after this I'm hoping they'll be smart about it and release it for both the PS4 and PC - seems like a no-brainer in my book since they're similar architectures.

~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 25, 2014, 10:47 CrimsonPaw

Fantaz wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 10:36:
I hope what he means is that i could put any PS2 disc in and play it on the PS4 with a software emulator... hopefully that's the case.
I don't see why they couldn't do this, the machine should be powerful enough for it. Even still, if I had to purchase the PS2 classics, I would as long as they support Remote Play. I really just want GTA:San Andreas on my Vita - is that too much to ask?

~~Crim~~

11. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 24, 2014, 17:03 CrimsonPaw

Beamer wrote on Mar 24, 2014, 14:43:
PS1/2 is coming via Gaiku.
PS3 as well, guess we'll see how well that works.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Announced
17. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Announced Mar 21, 2014, 17:01 CrimsonPaw

1badmf wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 15:53:
if they really wanted to cut ties with the past -literally- they should just do a modern AC with tech out the wazoo.
It's called WatchDogs and will be out at the end of May

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 21, 2014, 09:56 CrimsonPaw

So we're going to keep hearing that Kansas song play until CO2 levels drop ... this will be interesting  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 20, 2014, 21:11 CrimsonPaw

So a game getting great reviews gets a FREE update that adds 5 hours - can't birch about that! Sony's killing it!  
~~Crim~~

996 Comments. 50 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo