Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 985 (Graduate)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 12, 2009, 10:19 CrimsonPaw

I love how Tecmo has a press release about an upcoming press release ...  
~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 6, 2009, 10:11 CrimsonPaw

Konami Announces Release Date And New Details On SCENE Expansion For Metal Gear Online.
The 10 people playing it express great joy.

~~Crim~~

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 4, 2009, 14:31 CrimsonPaw

Riddick just another another good PC game turned into a shitty port.
PC Elitism to epic proportions, do a little research moron, it was released for the original XBox as well as the PC "back in the day."

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Mobilization
2. Re: Netbooks obsolete Mar 4, 2009, 11:03 CrimsonPaw

I think Netbooks are a good entry into computing. I could see getting one for a teen or a younger child. As long as it supports Flash I could see this being decent for my kids to play their flash mini golf or Webkinz stuff on.  
~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 4, 2009, 10:38 CrimsonPaw

I have to agree, as I've said before this is the same price as Burnout Paradise, Warhawk, and Lost & Damned ... games that give MUCH more gameplay than this appears to give. I would see this thing not selling or dropping to 800 MS points.

Edit: Can't wait for the PS3 demo, only because that's the console on my HDTV; not that I needed a reason to buy this game, but it'll give me a fix until it's released.

This comment was edited on Mar 4, 2009, 10:39.

~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 3, 2009, 14:04 CrimsonPaw

And they want $20 for this???
Isn't it ironic that for $20 you can get this, Burnout Paradise, or Warhawk (PS3 only obviously) .... one of these things is not like the other.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
7. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 3, 2009, 10:25 CrimsonPaw

Learn to program for dual layer blu-ray instead of thowing 5 gig scratch files on the HD. Give your fans something to be amazed by like many dev houses are starting to do.
It's my understanding that the reason they offload some content onto the HDD is that the BR drive in the PS3 is too slow and this helps relieve some of the load times.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Comic
2. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Comic Feb 27, 2009, 11:39 CrimsonPaw

I like the lore simply because it doesn't rest on a few key characters as many of the "present" SW games do. I REALLY wish there was a way to transfer my KotoR save from my original XBox over to my 360 easily because I would love to finish the game.  
~~Crim~~

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 27, 2009, 11:36 CrimsonPaw

Wonder if Stringer will make changes that push the PS3 into more households <cough>$100 price cut<cough>. Let's face it, the 360 is outpacing the PS3 month by month and this is something devs take notice on. Sony needs to get their shit together and find a way to start selling systems or their going to see their profitability component (the licensing cost on software) dwindle.

Love my PS3 and love my 360, but there are many who do not share this ideology.

This comment was edited on Feb 27, 2009, 11:37.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Duke3D a Good Old Game
39. Re: DN3D a Good Old Game Feb 26, 2009, 22:08 CrimsonPaw

Guys, don't forget to vote for games in the wishlist <cough>Tie Fighter<cough>  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 Trailer
21. Re: Mass Effect 2 Trailer Feb 21, 2009, 18:00 CrimsonPaw

The think I hated was that once you chose a class, you were essentially LOCKED into that class. I picked a hybrid character (has the powers and can use firearms) but there was NO way to build up any type of heavy firearms ability. At least nerf it in the beginning and allow us the build it up if we want (same with the powers).  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 20, 2009, 11:16 CrimsonPaw

My wife is allergic to nuts, every time she comes in contact with them she gets a big lump in her stomach.

I kid, I kid, but it's horrible that there are so many foods made with some sort of peanut product that kids are limited on what they can bring to school for birthdays, snack days, or what-not.

~~Crim~~

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 17, 2009, 10:49 CrimsonPaw

To bad you are basically required to have the 120GB drive, there are ZERO options for something larger, and... o yeah... the 120GB drive is stupidly overpriced (yes I know it comes with current systems).
I have to agree, I've got an original 20GB and I have 5GB free due to RockBand. Wish they had a better alternative like the PS3 does. After a couple demos, movies, and RB downloads, that 20GB is out of capapcity.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Watchmen Next Month
5. Re: Watchmen Next Month Feb 16, 2009, 14:06 CrimsonPaw

Riddick
My thoughts exactly when people say there's never been a good movie tie in game.

~~Crim~~

21. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 13, 2009, 15:01 CrimsonPaw

My argument isn't that people aren't buying things because of the economy, it's (as others have noted) that they're not buying the expensive shit because of the economy. When you can grab a 360 for $200 and essentially get the same games as the PS3 has to offer, it becomes a no-brainer. I would like to see how the sales of high end TV's have been affected because I think you'll see the same trend (low end, smaller TV sales are still going strong where high end, larger TV sales are on the decline).  
~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 13, 2009, 11:54 CrimsonPaw

Call me silly, but I have a feeling that the lack of PS3 sales may be due to, I don't know, maybe a downed economy?!?! When people are getting laid off or could potentially loose their jobs, the LAST thing that's going to get purchased is a $400 machine used for entertainment purposes. This trend will stay true until the economy turns around, until then Sony had better hold on tight (and I'm sure they'll ease back on the marketing as well).  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > New AvP; Colonial Marines Delay
19. Re: New AvP; Colonial Marines Delay Feb 11, 2009, 15:21 CrimsonPaw

I guess I was the only one who liked AvP2. I played the original also, but I don't really remember any parts of the game, unlike AvP2.
Nope, I'm there with you. I picked it up at EBGames used after taking back Return to Castle Wolfenstein and was pleasantly surprised. I also about pissed myself at multiple parts playing the Marines section. I liked playing the preditor (loved the weapons), but it seems that I ended up getting stuck at one point and never got past it.

Looking forward to this one though, again, as long as they don't fuck it up (give this shit to Starbreeze).

~~Crim~~

News Comments > etc.
13. Re: etc. Feb 9, 2009, 10:51 CrimsonPaw

I was able to kick my WOW habit by having my processor shit out on me, it took a week to get a new one (they sent me the wrong one the first time), so in that time I essentially went through detox. I would try to sneak in 15 minutes when I had time, came home from lunch just to play, essentially ignored my wife and family during my play time.

After I got my new processor I reinstalled the OS, left off WoW, and sold my character vowing never to get on that crack again.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Movie
2. Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Movie Feb 7, 2009, 13:21 CrimsonPaw

Meh, there's nothing in there that convinces me it'll be different from the first TF game.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
4. Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Feb 6, 2009, 13:20 CrimsonPaw

I didn't mind the movie, I thought it was a fun, mindless romp through Hollywood. Yeah it's not going to win any awards based on story and the whole explanation of "allspark" and what it could do was hokey, but you have to remember it's a Michael Bay film. I'll watch the sequel with my 9 year old and we'll have a good time.

The game though, hopefully it will turn out better than that shitfest that was put out last time ... not having faith that it will be though.

~~Crim~~

985 Comments. 50 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo