Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 995 (Graduate)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 3, 2009, 22:46 CrimsonPaw

Grabbed FFVII last night and have put about 1 1/2 hours in so far ... man, THIS is a game that has stood the test of time IMO.  
~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Splinter Cell: Conviction & Assassins Creed 2 Teasers
6. Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction & Assassins Creed 2 Teasers May 31, 2009, 23:07 CrimsonPaw

I've really enjoyed the Splinter Cell games, that type of gameplay is right up my alley and I'm sure I'll pick up Conviction when it hits $40 (i.e. a month after release). I liked Double Agent, but I hated the stupid HQ submissions between actual missions, that shit we can do without this time.  
~~Crim~~

5. Re: Def Jam Rapstar May 29, 2009, 12:20 CrimsonPaw

Well, I imagine it'd be hit with black parents regardless
Yeah, that is a dickish statement. I would say it would be a hit with "thug" parents, or piece of shit parents, but I know plenty of black people that are better parents than most "white" parents. It's about social status and not color of thine skin.

~~Crim~~

3. Re: Evening Consolidation May 26, 2009, 21:05 CrimsonPaw

It's a shame they won't go back to Los Santos. Compared to Vice City and Liberty City it's sadly ignored.
I agree, it would be nice to see a San Andreas expansion / re-imagining (even if it's for the PSP).

On another note, WHAT THE FUCK is up with companies selling these $100+ games ... not to mention the need for a new peripheral to play these games

On another another note, inFAMOUS looks damn good, loved the demo and thinking I may just have to grab it.

This comment was edited on May 26, 2009, 21:05.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. 360 Motion Sensing May 13, 2009, 09:40 CrimsonPaw

Why? Why the hell is MS trying to do something that even Nintendo hasn't been all that successful with? Yeah, Nintendo is selling systems, but there ain't shit for attach rate for the system ... just another useless peripheral that won't be supported (much like the XBox Vision camera).  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Six Days in Fallujah Dropped
3. Re: Six Days in Fallujah Dropped Apr 27, 2009, 10:21 CrimsonPaw

We'll be seeing this game next year under a different name and theme. I can't see that they'll just drop the entire project without trying to recoup the costs.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Mobilization
1. New PSP Apr 23, 2009, 11:55 CrimsonPaw

I swear that Sony has to hire the dumbest fucks on this side of the planet. Why the hell wouldn't they release a new PSP with a second analog stick. I know of NO ONE who has played the PSP and said "having a single analog control hits it right on" ... the missing second stick is the #1 complaint of everyone who owns the system. There are so many games that would have been much better had there been a second stick for camera control.  
~~Crim~~

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 20, 2009, 19:36 CrimsonPaw

Damn, I own a 360 and that GotY bundle looks like something that would entice me to buy another one. Sony better drop their price and add something else in because they're about to get fucked if they don't.  
~~Crim~~

6. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 18, 2009, 11:17 CrimsonPaw

If there is a Wii 2, then I doubt very much that it will see anything like the numbers the current Wii has gotten. The SOLE reason why people buy a Wii undoubtably is Wii Sports. Not sure about you guys, but in my house that game has gotten probably 10 times more attention than any other game I have for the console (including Mario Galaxy and Metroid 3).

Wish I could sell it and not have the kids pissed at me, but for now it's a glorified paper weight.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Mobilization
1. Privateer on your iPhone Apr 8, 2009, 20:55 CrimsonPaw

I have to agree, Galaxy on Fire is one of those iPhone apps that shows what a dev can do with the device if the app is done right. Well worth the $6 IMO.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
3. Re: Sunday Consolidation Apr 5, 2009, 20:51 CrimsonPaw

Being a lifetime fan of Joe - I hope it isn't a reskinned Gear of War.....there is so much promise in a product involving GI Joe.
Bats, from what I heard this game doesn't look to be all that great. It sounds like it's nothing but a one button, auto-lockon action game. It's possible I heard wrong, but I was pretty psyched for the game and when I heard about the gameplay I felt like someone ran over my puppy

~~Crim~~

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 3, 2009, 10:24 CrimsonPaw

Majora's Mask being released = it may be time to dust off the Wii  
~~Crim~~

5. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 1, 2009, 11:23 CrimsonPaw

Given the option of a PS2 or a Wii, I would go with a PS2. Then again, I can't think of a single person who would want a PS2 that wouldn't already HAVE a PS2. BTW, the PS2 should have been $99 at least 2 years ago.  
~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 1, 2009, 11:19 CrimsonPaw

I can't believe these pricks still have fans.
I quit buying their shit once they went soft and sold out. ... And Justice For All was their last great album, too bad we'll never get to hear shit like that anymore.

~~Crim~~

13. Re: PS2 wtf Mar 31, 2009, 12:10 CrimsonPaw

So was this Sony's big announcement? I'm laughing my ass off here...
Oh yeah, Sony's marketing team really needs to be revamped if THIS is their big announcement for the PS3.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > It Came from GDC 2009, Part 2
12. Re: It Came from GDC 2009, Part 2 Mar 27, 2009, 10:23 CrimsonPaw

I groaned when I read "stop punishing the player" from Far Cry 2 devs. They may not make me hit reload repeatedly, but they did make me want to sail my goddamn disc out the window like a frisby. They punished me in other ways. They gave me a dense, lush world to run around in, and then shoddy broken AI that completely ignored the rules of the world they were trying to portray with unrealistic behavior, both from a physics standpoint and an AI standpoint.
I thought the same thing. For me, FC2 would have been a MUCH better game had they not restocked the road checkpoints every 30 seconds with enemies. Give it a day to restock, not sure why this can't be fixed in some sort of patch.

Edit: I don't want the game to be easier because I really like the game when it plays like it should, but those checkpoints remove the fun and make the game annoying..

This comment was edited on Mar 27, 2009, 10:25.

~~Crim~~

7. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 26, 2009, 10:40 CrimsonPaw

So, they're predicting that there will no longer be a key part to an industry that shows consistent economic growth even during a global recession?!?!?! I understand that these guys are losing money on the hardware, but Sony and MS can take a nod from the Wii and avoid making such leaps to their tech. I think a better prediction is to say that this is the last console generation that has such a large technology gap from its previous generation.

As for RE, hopefully Capcom is listening to the gamers and makes it possible to both move AND shoot at the same time. I, for one, could never get into the RE series.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > CryENGINE 3 Movie
5. Re: CryENGINE 3 Movie Mar 26, 2009, 10:33 CrimsonPaw

IMO the CryENGINE has always been about looking decent but also adding a deeper layer of physics. Regardless, engines anymore are pretty fucking impressive, UE3 has an advantage right now because it's being used everywhere but it's good to see CryTech giving some console love.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > CoD: Modern Warfare 2 in November
7. Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2 in November Mar 26, 2009, 10:30 CrimsonPaw

Overrated? Maybe the single player but the multiplayer is pretty awesome.
This was going to be my response. The kicker is that it's amazing for a console and on par with what PC gamers have come to expect. I think this will sell 5 million copies on name alone (look at CoD:W@W). Expect to see a "pay for" demo at your local Gamestop in September or October.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > OnLive Beta Signups
7. Re: OnLive Beta Signups Mar 25, 2009, 10:41 CrimsonPaw

That would be awesome since I live in Canada
OnLive hates Canada, sorry.

~~Crim~~

995 Comments. 50 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo