Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 982 (Graduate)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 1, 2009, 11:19 CrimsonPaw

I can't believe these pricks still have fans.
I quit buying their shit once they went soft and sold out. ... And Justice For All was their last great album, too bad we'll never get to hear shit like that anymore.

~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: PS2 wtf Mar 31, 2009, 12:10 CrimsonPaw

So was this Sony's big announcement? I'm laughing my ass off here...
Oh yeah, Sony's marketing team really needs to be revamped if THIS is their big announcement for the PS3.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > It Came from GDC 2009, Part 2
12. Re: It Came from GDC 2009, Part 2 Mar 27, 2009, 10:23 CrimsonPaw

I groaned when I read "stop punishing the player" from Far Cry 2 devs. They may not make me hit reload repeatedly, but they did make me want to sail my goddamn disc out the window like a frisby. They punished me in other ways. They gave me a dense, lush world to run around in, and then shoddy broken AI that completely ignored the rules of the world they were trying to portray with unrealistic behavior, both from a physics standpoint and an AI standpoint.
I thought the same thing. For me, FC2 would have been a MUCH better game had they not restocked the road checkpoints every 30 seconds with enemies. Give it a day to restock, not sure why this can't be fixed in some sort of patch.

Edit: I don't want the game to be easier because I really like the game when it plays like it should, but those checkpoints remove the fun and make the game annoying..

This comment was edited on Mar 27, 2009, 10:25.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
7. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 26, 2009, 10:40 CrimsonPaw

So, they're predicting that there will no longer be a key part to an industry that shows consistent economic growth even during a global recession?!?!?! I understand that these guys are losing money on the hardware, but Sony and MS can take a nod from the Wii and avoid making such leaps to their tech. I think a better prediction is to say that this is the last console generation that has such a large technology gap from its previous generation.

As for RE, hopefully Capcom is listening to the gamers and makes it possible to both move AND shoot at the same time. I, for one, could never get into the RE series.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > CryENGINE 3 Movie
5. Re: CryENGINE 3 Movie Mar 26, 2009, 10:33 CrimsonPaw

IMO the CryENGINE has always been about looking decent but also adding a deeper layer of physics. Regardless, engines anymore are pretty fucking impressive, UE3 has an advantage right now because it's being used everywhere but it's good to see CryTech giving some console love.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > CoD: Modern Warfare 2 in November
7. Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2 in November Mar 26, 2009, 10:30 CrimsonPaw

Overrated? Maybe the single player but the multiplayer is pretty awesome.
This was going to be my response. The kicker is that it's amazing for a console and on par with what PC gamers have come to expect. I think this will sell 5 million copies on name alone (look at CoD:W@W). Expect to see a "pay for" demo at your local Gamestop in September or October.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > OnLive Beta Signups
7. Re: OnLive Beta Signups Mar 25, 2009, 10:41 CrimsonPaw

That would be awesome since I live in Canada
OnLive hates Canada, sorry.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > OnLive Beta Signups
5. Re: OnLive Beta Signups Mar 25, 2009, 10:30 CrimsonPaw

Beta is US only. I wonder if the service when it launches is going to be US only also.
Sounds like it, they have a data center on each coast and are bringing one to the Midwest with no mention of other countries or regions. I'm sure if it takes off they'll accept the risk of building a data center in Europe.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > No BioShock 2 Subtitle
9. Re: No BioShock 2 Subtitle Mar 19, 2009, 17:29 CrimsonPaw

With "Big Sisters" and the feminine focus, they should call this Bioshock 2: Bitches

~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 19, 2009, 10:08 CrimsonPaw

Sony freezes staff wages
I know some people bitch about these business decisions, but it's a much better solution than laying people off ... can't wait until this financial mess turns around.

~~Crim~~

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 17, 2009, 16:24 CrimsonPaw

I agree Verno, but I think Bethesda learned very quickly not to piss of their fanbase ... good to see that the DLC for Fallout 3 is a much higher quality than horse armor.  
~~Crim~~

4. Re: Capcom rejects complaints Mar 17, 2009, 13:57 CrimsonPaw

I completely agree with Capcom's stance on the issue. I'm shocked so many gamers want something for nothing, when they angrily refuse to accept such thinking in other matters of life.
It's not that they want something for nothing, it's that you announce DLC before the fucking game is even OUT. This pisses people off because usually DLC is used to extend the life of a game; in this stance it could have been included in the box but instead Capcom would rather put it out as DLC and charge people for it.

Doesn't matter to me personally because I an no where near a fan of RE, I just think it's bullshit to release and CHARGE FOR DLC so close to your release. It's just really bad timing for Capcom.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Red Faction Guerilla Demo Next Month
1. Re: Red Faction Guerilla Demo Next Month Mar 17, 2009, 10:03 CrimsonPaw

When the hell has GameStop ever waited for an official release date to take pre-orders?? I'm sure they're taking pre-orders for Metal Gear Solid 5, Gears of War 3, and "Mario Next" without hesitation.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > BF2/2142 Map Plans
17. Re: BF2/2142 Map Plans Mar 16, 2009, 11:27 CrimsonPaw

Is the 1.5 patch suppose to take care of the exploits that people are using? I've thought about reinstalling BF2, but from the posts I've seen people are dropping vehicles on others and are able to do supply drops outside of the waiting period (not sure if this is true).

Also, it would be nice to have this on Steam; I recently had to repurchase BF2142 because EA doesn't let you redownload a purchase after a year (unlike Steam), I think that's why you're having problems with Armored Fury Tumbler.

~~Crim~~

2. Re: Crystal Skull Lego Mar 13, 2009, 10:11 CrimsonPaw

TT's Lego games have gotten rather stale lately. The formula worked initially because of it's cuteness and approachability, but now it's been overdone. Hopefully they mix it up to make these interesting this time.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Split/Second Announced
10. Re: Split/Second Announced Mar 12, 2009, 10:24 CrimsonPaw

I like how they talk about how cool the graphics are gonna be, but they don't touch at ALL on the actual gameplay (the thing that makes/breaks games, for me anyway).  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 12, 2009, 10:22 CrimsonPaw

iPods didn't destroy music, that damn electric guitar destroyed music ... and the keyboard, DON'T GET ME STARTED on the keyboard. It's like an orgy in my ears the perverse sound of that "rock and roll" <squints eyes>  
~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 12, 2009, 10:19 CrimsonPaw

I love how Tecmo has a press release about an upcoming press release ...  
~~Crim~~

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 6, 2009, 10:11 CrimsonPaw

Konami Announces Release Date And New Details On SCENE Expansion For Metal Gear Online.
The 10 people playing it express great joy.

~~Crim~~

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 4, 2009, 14:31 CrimsonPaw

Riddick just another another good PC game turned into a shitty port.
PC Elitism to epic proportions, do a little research moron, it was released for the original XBox as well as the PC "back in the day."

~~Crim~~

982 Comments. 50 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo