Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 985 (Graduate)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 5, 2011, 16:26 CrimsonPaw

The problem is that if they ignore it the publishers start to bitch because their games are being pirated onto hacked systems and Sony's not doing anything about it. The flip side of that is that they should have learned from the PSP that once the system has been hacked, it doesn't take long after an update to hack what's been fixed. If Sony was smart, they'd find the major players doing the hacking and HIRE THEM! What better way to secure your system than to have the guys break it before it even gets out the door.

As for the PS Store being cumbersome, I somewhat agree. If you're searching through all the titles at once it is a major pain in the ass. They do have a search function, but I wish they'd allow you to have a list view of the titles with small thumbnails of the game so that you could easily scroll through. That being said, Microsoft doesn't seem to have a much better solution for their media either. I could only imagine being a late bloomer and just now getting an XBox. You'd have no fucking idea how to even play a game going through the jungle of screens they have now.

~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2010, 21:07 CrimsonPaw

Grabbed the Witcher, had been waiting for a good deal on it and finally bit.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Nov 19, 2010, 22:48 CrimsonPaw

That's a hell of a deal on GTA IV; I don't have a PC powerful enough or I'd jump all over this!  
~~Crim~~

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 29, 2010, 16:16 CrimsonPaw

Tumbler wrote on Oct 29, 2010, 15:46:
Lot of kool aid on the tables for kinect and move. I don't think we'll have a good feel for either until after Christmas. That is the real launch in my mind, if people like them and want games on Dec 26.
You'd be surprised if you go to buy a Move wand; those things are CONSTANTLY sold out. I'm not sold on Kinect, I honestly think it'll bomb, but then again I wasn't sold on Move either and have been playing the SHIT out of Sports Champ (Disk Golf, Ping-Pong, and Bocce are the shit). So far it looks like Move is more puzzle / sport games and Kinect is more mini-games and dance titles.

Edit: Fixed keyboard misuse

~~Crim~~

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: Top 5 improvements in Force Unleashed 2 Oct 18, 2010, 23:02 CrimsonPaw

Didn't see anywhere in there saying that the shitty juggle animation issues were fixed or that you can actually feel like a badass in this one instead of just going up against enemies that keep getting tougher. You have a fucking laser sword for God's sake!  
~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 18, 2010, 22:59 CrimsonPaw

Sorry to say, but that Kinect lineup looks like ass ...  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Nintendo predicts 4m 3DS sales in first month Sep 30, 2010, 14:22 CrimsonPaw

At $300?? Really?? 4m?? I mean, it's a sweet looking machine, but even at $200 I'd question my purchase.  
~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 29, 2010, 12:42 CrimsonPaw

I agree nin, you'd have thought that Nintendo would have learned from Sony's mistakes. A portable system shouldn't cost more than $200, IMO even that's high. Street Fighter IV looks awesome for it, but again that's too high a price for admission.  
~~Crim~~

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 23, 2010, 15:00 CrimsonPaw

Verizon-Compatible iPhone To Be Built In December ... and last December ... and the December before that ... and the December before that ...  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > GOG.com Statement Expected Wednesday
18. Re: GOG.com Statement Expected Wednesday Sep 21, 2010, 13:35 CrimsonPaw

UConnBBall wrote on Sep 21, 2010, 10:01:
I blamed everyone that bought a title that was on gog.com at a different store to save a few bucks and add on the DRM. I was hoping it was a few other digital services (Direct2drive.com or Impulse) but atlas people's hatred of DRM is a cheap hatred.
Was there a way to save a buck? I thought GOG's prices were pretty damn cheap considering the content you got; not to mention the lack of DRM and the portability it brought. I would hope this is just a temporary outage and not long term.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Planet Michael MMOG Announced
8. Re: Planet Michael MMOG Announced Sep 21, 2010, 13:25 CrimsonPaw

Smells like APB in here ...  
~~Crim~~

14. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 13, 2010, 22:38 CrimsonPaw

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 13, 2010, 21:14:
... but there are at least 10 FPS games on the PC that are better than all Halo games put together.
^This ... and I'd say not just PC, but on consoles as well. I never go the Haloz, always thought they were the suxorz.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
7. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 2, 2010, 16:58 CrimsonPaw

Yeah, the Touch has always been a pricier PMP, but I think the fact that this one having the camera makes up for that. Granted you could get a 32Gb media player for about 1/2 the price, but the apps and web experience make up for the extra spent. It's on my "I want/need it" list so it's only a matter of time for me.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > New Call of Duty: Black Ops MP Details
20. Re: New Call of Duty: Black Ops MP Details Sep 2, 2010, 16:54 CrimsonPaw

Looks decent; too bad MW2 killed any want I have for CoD MP. After all the glitching and bullshit that went on I promptly vowed to never play it again.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Complete?
49. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Complete? Sep 2, 2010, 16:50 CrimsonPaw

You know, if it is, in fact, done and coming out - AND looks like it'll be half decent - I may just bite and pick it up at launch. How could you not want to see what 12+ years of development brings?  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Acclaim Closed
3. Re: Acclaim Closed Aug 27, 2010, 12:18 CrimsonPaw

Ugh, I still say this company peaked at Turok 2 ...  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 24, 2010, 23:13 CrimsonPaw

Sony isn't just considering "Online Pass" as an option, they've fucking implemented it. Look at Mod Nation Racers and SOCOM: Fire Team Bravo for the PSP. In the PSP store, both have these "online passes" for purchase at an exuberant cost (something like $15 and $20). Essentially they're saying "sure, buy the game used, then invest more than you would have initially to get it online." Time to wait for these games to hit the $10 bargain bin.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > This is Vegas Cancelled, Surreal Closed?
3. Re: This is Vegas Cancelled, Surreal Closed? Aug 24, 2010, 16:54 CrimsonPaw

Wow, $50 million ... I think they could have saved some money by canning the game when they launched that first trailer which showed no promise.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Aug 10, 2010, 22:42 CrimsonPaw

Dear RIM, Apple and Android have kicked you in the nuts. Thank you for your attention.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
1. Re: Sunday Consolidation Aug 8, 2010, 22:50 CrimsonPaw

Picked me up a GT PSP bundle for $129. Pretty damn good deal if you ask me.  
~~Crim~~

985 Comments. 50 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo