Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 986 (Graduate)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 16, 2014, 20:11 CrimsonPaw

Man, that traffic density is crazy. I will be having this for the PS4 since I was able to get the $45 trade in for my PS3 copy a few weeks ago at Target.  
~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > It Came from E3 2014, Part 10
1. Re: It Came from E3 2014, Part 10 Jun 16, 2014, 10:56 CrimsonPaw

At this point I'm not sure anyone "won" E3; this year really felt somewhat meh from an excitement standpoint. I think part of my problem is that many of these shown are for games that are slated for 2015. Granted, there are a few set for 2014 but it sure does look like the pickings are slim for this year but maybe I just didn't pay as much attention to everything announced.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > BF Early Access Possible
10. Re: BF Early Access Possible Jun 13, 2014, 12:11 CrimsonPaw

I REALLY hope this doesn't mean that the BF franchise will turn into an "every other year" release like they did between BF3 and BF4. Granted there were the two Bad Company games between BF2 and BF3, but there was a long enough pause between BF2 and a true follow-up that people went bat-shit crazy over it.

Hey Dice, if you really want to get people pumped, how about a BF2242?

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Watch Dogs Sets One-Day Sales Record
9. Re: Watch Dogs Sets One-Day Sales Record May 28, 2014, 23:01 CrimsonPaw

So far I'm liking it but I'm not as blown away as I would have liked. It reminds me a lot of the first Assassin's Creed - extremely ambitious and technically impressive but lacking a meaty substance. Hopefully if (i.e. WHEN) they make a sequel it'll be a comparable leap from AC1 to AC2.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Confirmed
9. Re: Battlefield Hardline Confirmed May 28, 2014, 10:13 CrimsonPaw

As much a Battlefield fan as I am, I'll be avoiding this due to a few reasons. 1) The whole BF4 fiasco that they're STILL working the kinks out of, 2) they need to give the series time to cool off before jumping in again (I'm thinking the time between BF2142 and BF3), and 3) there are too many projects DICE is working on for me to feel good about this (i.e. BF4 DLC, this, SW:Battlefront) - how many resources do these guys have? (hint: not enough)  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Watch Dogs Videos
7. Re: Watch Dogs Videos May 23, 2014, 10:10 CrimsonPaw

<hate>Ugh, this game is going to be the worst because the PC wasn't the lead platform. Sucks that it's coming to consoles and that they probably had to dumb it down.</hate>

Looking forward to playing this on PS4 but wanted to get the inevitable console hate started for everyone.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse May 22, 2014, 10:30 CrimsonPaw

Streaming music can't make money because it's not a decent value at its cost for subscriptions. Give me a $1.99 option that gives me unlimited skip and drop the ads and I'll sign up. I listen to Pandora our Slacker at the gym ands while mowing, that's about it - not worth the sub pricing for me.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization May 16, 2014, 11:26 CrimsonPaw

Where the fuck is the Vita version of this? Talk about the right platform to release a GTA trilogy on!  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
1. Re: Sunday Consolidation May 11, 2014, 13:17 CrimsonPaw

I really how the leaked press conference info isn't true, there didn't seem to be much in the way of exciting news from what I read.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse May 6, 2014, 21:39 CrimsonPaw

Looking to cut the cord this month after realizing I spend more than $100 a month and record pretty much only channels I can get OTA. Everyone I know that had done it has no regrets.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 29, 2014, 22:08 CrimsonPaw

I think it's awesome that the free (for Plus members) PS4 launch game will launch a YEAR after it was supposed to; I would probably be upset if I was a car game enthusiast.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 28, 2014, 11:42 CrimsonPaw

DAMNIT!!!! If ME Trilogy comes out for PS4, I can about guarantee I'll have to grab it. Been playing a LOT of AC: Black Flag via Vita remote play and really enjoy it; I can see playing ME again being the same experience.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > From Software Sold
4. Re: From Software Sold Apr 28, 2014, 10:52 CrimsonPaw

Would love to see them make another Tenchu game eventually - there's something about that franchise that holds my heart in its hands.  
~~Crim~~

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 24, 2014, 16:44 CrimsonPaw

Creston wrote on Apr 24, 2014, 11:20:
No, but it's coming Soon(tm)!
That made me raff. On a side note, how the fuck can you have DLC for a game that was barely even DLC (MGS:GZ)? WE'VE DOUBLED THE PLAYTIME FOR ONLY $15!!!!
Edit: After reading the article, it's free and just the other console's exclusive mission. Sorry, jumped the gun, just amazed at the $30 demo.

This comment was edited on Apr 24, 2014, 16:50.

~~Crim~~

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 23, 2014, 10:17 CrimsonPaw

Share Factory looks cool, but I was embarrassed for the girl in that video ... "This is so much FUUUUUUUNNN"  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > PC Final Fantasy III Revealed
17. Re: PC Final Fantasy III Revealed Apr 19, 2014, 00:15 CrimsonPaw

Creston wrote on Apr 18, 2014, 11:10:
I was just bitching about them needing to re-release FF3 like two days ago. I am MADE of magic! What else do you guys want me to bitch about so it'll happen? Bidding starts at a 16" pizza with 3 toppings!
Make a Tie Fighter rerelease or remake happen and you'll get your pizza; hell, I'll even throw in some boneless wings!

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Free Battlefield 1942 Redux
9. Re: Free Battlefield 1942 Redux Apr 18, 2014, 21:45 CrimsonPaw

TangledThorns wrote on Apr 18, 2014, 20:36:
The only cool thing about BF1942 was the Desert Combat mod, my favorite mod of all time. You can tell it was influenced by the second war in Iraq and was influential in BF2 being made as a modern combat game
I really enjoyed Desert Combat, but the most memorable thing to me was the helicopters flying like giant hovercrafts.

This comment was edited on Apr 19, 2014, 00:10.

~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 14, 2014, 11:27 CrimsonPaw

GTA 5 Pre-Orders Listed For PS4
Please be true, Please be true, Please be true ...

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 9, 2014, 10:50 CrimsonPaw

This Rapper Got a Hashtag Tattooed on His Face So That He Would Always Be Trending Considered a Fucking Idiot
There you go, fixed it for ya Blue!

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Daylight Delayed for Scariness
3. Re: Daylight Delayed for Scariness Apr 3, 2014, 09:56 CrimsonPaw

I get this, Deadlight, and Dying Light mixed up. Let's get some zombie "horror" games that start with the letter J or something to that effect.  
~~Crim~~

986 Comments. 50 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo