Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 982 (Graduate)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 6, 2011, 14:57 CrimsonPaw

I have seen quite a few E3 press conferences, and that MS one today was one of the most boring I've seen yet. Lets hope Sony brings something that isn't just Move focused (I'm sure it'll be NGP focused) and I'm genuinely interested to see what Nintendo's new console has in store.  
~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 3, 2011, 23:22 CrimsonPaw

Yeah, I just upgraded my PS3 HDD so that I can download the freebies - went from 60Gb drive with 1.5Gb free to a 500 Gb drive with 400Gb free. Now I can download Infamous, Wipeout, the Infamous 2 demo, and the Motorstorm demo without having to remove crap like I used to (for now anyway). Charging up the PSP to pull down Mod Nation and probably LBP for the kids.

Edit - made sense of the post.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 2, 2011, 15:41 CrimsonPaw

I don't know why, but I'm just giddy over the NGP; there's something about that device that calls out "AWESOME". C'mon Sony, don't screw us over with a $400 price tag.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution E3 Trailer
22. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution E3 Trailer Jun 1, 2011, 21:32 CrimsonPaw

Riker wrote on Jun 1, 2011, 20:34:
My impressions are much the same as Dades'. Deus Ex is my all-time favorite game, and the leaked press demo has met and exceeded my expectations, which were actually quite high.

I've had good vibes about the game throughout its development, and I'm happy to say that the silly nit-picky criticisms from some really don't enter into the equation. It's Deus Ex at its core, with better AI and better-feeling combat, with the various Deus Ex trademarks intact and improved-upon. If I had to point out one nit-pick, it's that yes, the color palette isn't terribly exciting.

I pre-ordered last month, but if I hadn't yet done so, this demo would have certainly done the trick.
I have to say that this is the complete opposite of what I expected to hear - good to hear non-the-less though.

~~Crim~~

1. Re: Morning Mobilization May 27, 2011, 15:28 CrimsonPaw

I think Sony has learned from the past few hardware launches that putting everything except the kitchen sink at a premium price has not sold well. As long as the device can maintain the promised functionality I'm all for making changes to keep the price down! Still excited as hell for the NGP though.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > IGN sells Direct2Drive?
1. Re: IGN sells Direct2Drive? May 20, 2011, 11:51 CrimsonPaw

I could see GF doing good things with this, let's hope it offers downloadable rentals  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > About 40 Hours of Arkham City
22. Re: About 40 Hours of Arkham City May 19, 2011, 23:07 CrimsonPaw

Dear Rocksteady, I hear your call for money and I am here to answer!!!  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Chucky Game This Fall
2. Re: Chucky Game This Fall May 19, 2011, 23:02 CrimsonPaw

I'll take "Bad Game Ideas" for $500 Alex ...  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Squad Scaled Down
21. Re: Mass Effect 3 Squad Scaled Down May 12, 2011, 14:48 CrimsonPaw

As long as I can bring Legion back in ME3 -- sumbitch didn't make it on my play-through  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Why Duke Nukem is Like The Beatles
9. Re: Why Duke Nukem is Like The Beatles May 11, 2011, 12:46 CrimsonPaw

Maybe he meant Andrew Dice Clay, I can see how you can get that and The Beatles mixed up.

Really Randy?!?! The Beatles ....

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Oddworld: Hand of Odd Revival
2. Re: Oddworld: Hand of Odd Revival Apr 29, 2011, 14:04 CrimsonPaw

Sequel to Stranger's Wrath please ...  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Walkthrough Trailer
16. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Walkthrough Trailer Mar 21, 2011, 23:00 CrimsonPaw

Rattlehead wrote on Mar 21, 2011, 22:58:
Looking forward to this, as usual haters are gonna hate.
That was my thought. Also, this is the FIRST level which will be very "help" friendly. I'm not discouraged; I'll probably be playing it on either XBox or PS3 anyway.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Preorder Bonuses
6. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Preorder Bonuses Feb 15, 2011, 13:46 CrimsonPaw

Pre-order bonus is a DLC code for content that makes the game fun ... sorry to be a hater. I think the game will be decent, but I don't see it coming into my collection for under $30.  
~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 14, 2011, 13:42 CrimsonPaw

It appears that Motorola doesn't like money. Who the hell is going to buy a tablet for the same price as a decked out i7 laptop?  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Frostbite 2 Trailer, BF3 Details
51. Re: Frostbite 2 Trailer, BF3 Details Feb 7, 2011, 20:46 CrimsonPaw

bhcompy wrote on Feb 7, 2011, 18:33:
Less than 500$ will build you a rig that will play BF3 very well. Put all that money you use eating out into a bank every month and you'll have it saved in no time

Thanks for being presumptuous; I have the money but it's hard to justify the investment for a single game. Maybe it's time for a new rig ...

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Frostbite 2 Trailer, BF3 Details
29. Re: Frostbite 2 Trailer, BF3 Details Feb 7, 2011, 17:20 CrimsonPaw

Ugh, and just when I was getting used to running BF2 on my laptop (my only half-way decent PC). Wonder what the spec requirement will be for the PCs.  
~~Crim~~

18. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 28, 2011, 08:56 CrimsonPaw

avianflu wrote on Jan 28, 2011, 08:45:
Android on the PSP2 -- Personally I would rather have a portable o/s dedicated to gaming and that uses all of the hardware for gaming, but it looks like that is not going to happen because consumers want a gadget that is a phone/camera/music player/web browser etc.

If this thing was akin to the PSP Go, I could see that being the case, but as it looks right now I wouldn't use it as a replacement to my iPod Touch. For me, it would be a dedicated gaming machine. Then again, they said that the case, for now, is only for show and could change before release.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 5, 2011, 16:26 CrimsonPaw

The problem is that if they ignore it the publishers start to bitch because their games are being pirated onto hacked systems and Sony's not doing anything about it. The flip side of that is that they should have learned from the PSP that once the system has been hacked, it doesn't take long after an update to hack what's been fixed. If Sony was smart, they'd find the major players doing the hacking and HIRE THEM! What better way to secure your system than to have the guys break it before it even gets out the door.

As for the PS Store being cumbersome, I somewhat agree. If you're searching through all the titles at once it is a major pain in the ass. They do have a search function, but I wish they'd allow you to have a list view of the titles with small thumbnails of the game so that you could easily scroll through. That being said, Microsoft doesn't seem to have a much better solution for their media either. I could only imagine being a late bloomer and just now getting an XBox. You'd have no fucking idea how to even play a game going through the jungle of screens they have now.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2010, 21:07 CrimsonPaw

Grabbed the Witcher, had been waiting for a good deal on it and finally bit.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Nov 19, 2010, 22:48 CrimsonPaw

That's a hell of a deal on GTA IV; I don't have a PC powerful enough or I'd jump all over this!  
~~Crim~~

982 Comments. 50 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo