Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 996 (Graduate)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
10. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 12, 2012, 10:14 CrimsonPaw

avianflu wrote on Jan 12, 2012, 09:26:
Agree with Beamer -- the arrival of the new Wii means MS and SONY have to step up to the plate or lose.
I'm not really sure that the Wii U will spell doom for the others considering Nintendo is finally getting in line with those current consoles. I'd love to think that Sony has learned well from their PS3 launch cluster-fuck but the Vita tells me they still have a way to go. Either way, I see the console industry constantly supporting 3 systems for quite a long time.

~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Humble Bundle #4 Adds Humble Bundle #3
3. Re: Humble Bundle #4 Adds Humble Bundle #3 Dec 21, 2011, 11:26 CrimsonPaw

Anyone know if this its recursive? I gladly paid $7 for bundle 4 and would be happy to get this additional stuff.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Dec 19, 2011, 22:30 CrimsonPaw

I love gaming but have found that the older I get the less time I have for it; I no longer would classify myself as "hardcore". That being said, many times I WON'T buy a good deal because it's not on Steam or a Steamworks title. It's so nice having my catalog of games available no matter how often I rebuild a computer.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Skyrim Ships 10M; "Fastest Selling Title in Steam's History"
7. Re: Skyrim Ships 10M; "Fastest Selling Title in Steam's History" Dec 16, 2011, 22:39 CrimsonPaw

I'm sure this was fueled by those who enjoyed Fallout -- for me, I was waiting for the next Elder Scrolls game since early 2007. This is a well deserved sales number, I'll be enjoying the land of Skyrim for many more months to come ...  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > The Humble Indie Bundle #4
6. Re: The Humble Indie Bundle #4 Dec 13, 2011, 22:40 CrimsonPaw

I'll be picking this up. The site is running hella' slow though so I don't think I'll be grabbing it tonight.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patch This Week
2. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch This Week Dec 4, 2011, 18:56 CrimsonPaw

Wish there was a way that servers could filter out players over certain ranks. It sucks that I can't dedicate my life to this game and am only rank 8 and get my ass handed to me constantly by 35+ers out there.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > On Sale
23. Re: On Sale Nov 27, 2011, 21:40 CrimsonPaw

Has anyone played Thief: Deadly Shadows? I'm contemplating picking it up but not sure it I want to spend the $5. I will say I picked up UT2004 for $3.50 on Steam - WOW I love that game.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > AMD/ATI Catalyst 11.11a Performance Drivers
1. Re: AMD/ATI Catalyst 11.11a Performance Drivers Nov 21, 2011, 23:03 CrimsonPaw

... LOL, I JUST updated to the 11.11's Saturday night. Oh AMD, you're killing me (though I did notice worse performance after I upgraded, hopefully this will fix those issues).  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > New ATI Catalyst Drivers
19. Re: New ATI Catalyst Drivers Nov 15, 2011, 17:32 CrimsonPaw

11.11 CAPs are out as well with NAY a mention of Skyrim! What ... The ... Fuck?!?!?!?!  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > New ATI Catalyst Drivers
1. Re: New ATI Catalyst Drivers Nov 15, 2011, 13:38 CrimsonPaw

Woot Woot - Hopefully this will let me use Crossfire-X on Skyrim!

Edit: No new CAPs at this point so that's a big NO

~~Crim~~

News Comments > BF3 Tactical Light to be Toned Down
5. Re: BF3 Tactical Light to be Toned Down Nov 14, 2011, 21:38 CrimsonPaw

That thing is too damn bright, it's like a 1,000,000 lumens shined in your retina. Glad to see it's being toned down where you might actually be able to kill the light holder.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Skyrim Reviews
74. Re: Skyrim Reviews Nov 10, 2011, 20:59 CrimsonPaw

My first character will be a ranger / mage / rogue type character (in that order). I love using bows in these games and I enjoy the stealth element as well; I'm thinking of starting off as a Khajit - any thoughts?  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > More on Deus Ex: Human Revolution Boss Woes
5. Re: More on Deus Ex: Human Revolution Boss Woes Nov 2, 2011, 16:49 CrimsonPaw

Yeah, I stopped playing at the first boss. I'm playing a stealth / silent kill type character so I just get pummeled in any firefight. Had I known that there were forced gun battles I would have speced my character differently.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailer
10. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer Nov 2, 2011, 13:01 CrimsonPaw

GovernmentCheese wrote on Nov 2, 2011, 12:43:
Confirmed from the trailer:

Los Santos seems to be the main hub of activity (it's referenced in a few signs), and it would seem this is a San Andreas game, as the license plates are labelled with "San Andreas" rather than any individual city, like GTAIV LC license plates. It also shows a lot of rural settings, indicating cross-state travel.

So pumped.
Yeah, San Andreas was probably my favorite of the games so far mostly because it got into the countryside. I guess I'll be kissing another $60 goodbye.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > DC Universe Online Freed
2. Re: DC Universe Online Freed Nov 2, 2011, 11:00 CrimsonPaw

So it's free to play, but you still need to purchase the client? That's fuqued up that is right there ...  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Consoles Became "Lead Platform" Late in BF3 Development
18. Re: Consoles Became "Lead Platform" Late in BF3 Development Nov 1, 2011, 11:26 CrimsonPaw

There are certain games I enjoy playing more on the consoles, but to me, BF3 was the ONE game that I bought a new PC for. Now that I've played it, I like the game but this is not BattleField 3, it is Bad Company 3. There are key features that are missing that would make this feel like a true successor.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Hotel Wifi Oct 26, 2011, 11:30 CrimsonPaw

How the fuck can they consider charging more for wifi? When I've stayed in Chicago at a couple hotels for training, they charge $15 a day for a 768k download and MAYBE a 512k upload (thank God the wifi was free since they had an agreement with Cisco). Those speeds are anything but usable in today's world and to think that one may have to pay even more for crappy wifi. No thanks, I'd rather tether to my phone ...  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailer Next Week
11. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer Next Week Oct 25, 2011, 11:21 CrimsonPaw

UUGGGGGGgggggggggggggg <drops head and takes out wallet> ... time to start making my 2012 / 2013 want list.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2011, 11:18 CrimsonPaw

It's good to see those sales going towards such a quality game; not saying Gears or COD aren't quality, but to me Arkham City is progressive for the superhero gaming genre much in the way that GTA III was for the sandbox gaming experience.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim Footage/Interview
1. Re: The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim Footage/Interview Oct 22, 2011, 13:48 CrimsonPaw

I watched this last night and while, in typical GT fashion, nothing really new was shown (aside from two new shouts) it's solidified my extreme excitement for this release!  
~~Crim~~

996 Comments. 50 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo