Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 988 (Graduate)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Prey 2 Not Cancelled
1. Re: Prey 2 Not Cancelled Aug 27, 2012, 20:39 CrimsonPaw

YAY!!!! Glad to see 1) it's not canceled and B) it's not coming out this year - gives me time to III) play my shit from the Steam Summer Sale (d.)  
~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Screenshots
34. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Screenshots Aug 20, 2012, 17:36 CrimsonPaw

PHJF wrote on Aug 20, 2012, 16:54:
WTF? Where was I when that trailer came out???
I think you were learning Kung-Fu, it came out like last November: http://youtu.be/QkkoHAzjnUs

~~Crim~~

News Comments > New AMD/ATI Drivers
1. Re: New AMD/ATI Drivers Aug 15, 2012, 22:36 CrimsonPaw

Based on the performance increases I speculate that these are the official drivers that came from the 12.7 betas. I'll upgrade as long as it doesn't break my video like the public 12.6's did.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Trial
18. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Trial Jul 11, 2012, 16:15 CrimsonPaw

This game will go free to play in 5...4...3...  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Splinter Cell Blacklist in March/April 2013?
3. Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist in March/April 2013? Jul 9, 2012, 20:21 CrimsonPaw

I'm a bit embarrassed to say I'm a sucker for Splinter Cell games and most likely get excited about this one as well.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Confirmed
42. Re: Steam Summer Sale Confirmed Jul 6, 2012, 17:45 CrimsonPaw

C'mon Fallout 3 GOTY for under $10! BTW, Saints Row 3 is by far my favorite of the series.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dawnguard Revealed
4. Re: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dawnguard Revealed May 31, 2012, 13:00 CrimsonPaw

wtf_man wrote on May 31, 2012, 12:48:
While I appreciate the large amount of gameplay Skyrim put out (I'm at 178 hours on my first character)... and the support for modding... and the Hi Res Textures for free... it still irks me that they did these xBox exclusive releases for the first couple of DLC's.
I hear ya, but it seems to be the nature of the beast anymore (look at COD and GTA IV just to name a few). From my understanding, the exclusivity is only one month so hopefully they can take that time to fine-tune the PC experience.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > GTA5 Details Leaked?
28. Re: GTA5 Details Leaked? Mar 26, 2012, 12:59 CrimsonPaw

Is there a kickstart for this? I'd like to contribute my $60 right now! Oh, and May 2013 sounds like it'll make a great XBox720 launch game ...  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Mark of the Ninja Revealed
4. Re: Mark of the Ninja Revealed Feb 27, 2012, 21:23 CrimsonPaw

I like the text adventure of the site; hell, give me something like that in ebook form and I'd almost rather play that! Looks cool though, hopefully we'll see it on Steam.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
12. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 27, 2012, 14:27 CrimsonPaw

I can afford new game prices, but I refuse to pay $60 for something that, to me, doesn't contain a $60 value. For example, God of War is a great series, but there has not been a game in that series that warrants me putting down $60 for it; to me, $20 is the "value" point.

On the other hand, I was happy to give $60 for Skyrim and will give another $15 - $20 when DLC comes out. To me it's all about value justification (which is derived from a cost to enjoyment time sink ratio)

Given that, if there is a system that will no play used games it'd better have a HELL of a sliding cost scale (much like Steam currently has) because there's not many people that are willing to give up $60 if they can't use credit from past purchases - just my $.02.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evochron Mercenary Patch & New Demo
2. Re: Evochron Mercenary Patch & New Demo Jan 27, 2012, 14:21 CrimsonPaw

Considering this game was built by one guy (from my understanding) I can overlook the crappy graphics. It looks intriguing but from what I read there's a lack of story or focus which somewhat turns me off. From my understanding you pretty much just head to a location and look for work; my attention deficit needs more focus when I'm gaming ... hey look, a rock - cool!  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Skyrim Beta Patch
21. Re: Skyrim Beta Patch Jan 24, 2012, 13:23 CrimsonPaw

Kastagir wrote on Jan 24, 2012, 00:34:
2560x1600, Ultra, FXAA, 16xAS - Dragonsreach view toward the Gildergreen tree

1.3.10.0 = 32.4 FPS (default)
1.3.10.0 = 36.4 FPS (SkyBoost v3)
1.4.15.0 = 59.6 FPS (default)
I'll take "Holy Shit" for $500 Alex ... this patch sounds like the Bee's Knees!

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
10. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 12, 2012, 10:14 CrimsonPaw

avianflu wrote on Jan 12, 2012, 09:26:
Agree with Beamer -- the arrival of the new Wii means MS and SONY have to step up to the plate or lose.
I'm not really sure that the Wii U will spell doom for the others considering Nintendo is finally getting in line with those current consoles. I'd love to think that Sony has learned well from their PS3 launch cluster-fuck but the Vita tells me they still have a way to go. Either way, I see the console industry constantly supporting 3 systems for quite a long time.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Humble Bundle #4 Adds Humble Bundle #3
3. Re: Humble Bundle #4 Adds Humble Bundle #3 Dec 21, 2011, 11:26 CrimsonPaw

Anyone know if this its recursive? I gladly paid $7 for bundle 4 and would be happy to get this additional stuff.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Dec 19, 2011, 22:30 CrimsonPaw

I love gaming but have found that the older I get the less time I have for it; I no longer would classify myself as "hardcore". That being said, many times I WON'T buy a good deal because it's not on Steam or a Steamworks title. It's so nice having my catalog of games available no matter how often I rebuild a computer.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Skyrim Ships 10M; "Fastest Selling Title in Steam's History"
7. Re: Skyrim Ships 10M; "Fastest Selling Title in Steam's History" Dec 16, 2011, 22:39 CrimsonPaw

I'm sure this was fueled by those who enjoyed Fallout -- for me, I was waiting for the next Elder Scrolls game since early 2007. This is a well deserved sales number, I'll be enjoying the land of Skyrim for many more months to come ...  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > The Humble Indie Bundle #4
6. Re: The Humble Indie Bundle #4 Dec 13, 2011, 22:40 CrimsonPaw

I'll be picking this up. The site is running hella' slow though so I don't think I'll be grabbing it tonight.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patch This Week
2. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch This Week Dec 4, 2011, 18:56 CrimsonPaw

Wish there was a way that servers could filter out players over certain ranks. It sucks that I can't dedicate my life to this game and am only rank 8 and get my ass handed to me constantly by 35+ers out there.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > On Sale
23. Re: On Sale Nov 27, 2011, 21:40 CrimsonPaw

Has anyone played Thief: Deadly Shadows? I'm contemplating picking it up but not sure it I want to spend the $5. I will say I picked up UT2004 for $3.50 on Steam - WOW I love that game.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > AMD/ATI Catalyst 11.11a Performance Drivers
1. Re: AMD/ATI Catalyst 11.11a Performance Drivers Nov 21, 2011, 23:03 CrimsonPaw

... LOL, I JUST updated to the 11.11's Saturday night. Oh AMD, you're killing me (though I did notice worse performance after I upgraded, hopefully this will fix those issues).  
~~Crim~~

988 Comments. 50 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo