Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 988 (Graduate)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 30, 2014, 09:44 CrimsonPaw

Pigeon wrote on Oct 30, 2014, 09:18:
Some more meh offerings for PS+, and the PS+ version of Drive Club now officially on hold.
This was my thought as well; granted every month can't have amazing titles but it would be nice to see another month like when we got Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite.

~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > X-Wing & TIE Fighter on GOG.com
13. Re: X-Wing & TIE Fighter on GOG.com Oct 28, 2014, 11:12 CrimsonPaw

FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES!!!!!!!!  
~~Crim~~

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 23, 2014, 20:05 CrimsonPaw

Please Rockstar, please bring San Andreas to the Vita.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 15, 2014, 13:12 CrimsonPaw

Blue, when posting PSN deals/updates, could you indicate if it's for US or Europe?  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Premium Edition Announced
6. Re: Battlefield 4 Premium Edition Announced Oct 8, 2014, 21:44 CrimsonPaw

Rattlehead wrote on Oct 8, 2014, 20:02:
I don't understand, isn't this just Battlefield 4 Premium(this first Premium)?
Yes, it's essentially "buy Premium and get the base game for $10". Or as I like to call it "LOL to the peeps that dropped $110 for this same content at launch, what what?!?!?!"

~~Crim~~

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 6, 2014, 21:24 CrimsonPaw

That's bullshit, I want my extra 180 Ps!  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Rogue for PC Possible
8. Re: Assassin's Creed Rogue for PC Possible Sep 17, 2014, 19:59 CrimsonPaw

Next Gen announcement will come about 4 months after release I'm sure.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > PC GTA5 in January
7. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 10:03 CrimsonPaw

OK, trading in my PS3 copy to get it on my PS4. Hopefully load times will be lower, not to mention this will probably be the only way to get a newer GTA on my Vita (via Remote Play).  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Sep 11, 2014, 19:13 CrimsonPaw

And you can count, on me, waiting for YOU in the parking lot!  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
6. Re: Bad Apple(s) Sep 9, 2014, 20:36 CrimsonPaw

CJ_Parker wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 18:18:
"Bad Apples"
One of my favorite GnR songs and albums right there!

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Volition Reveal Friday
4. Re: Volition Reveal Friday Aug 27, 2014, 10:49 CrimsonPaw

I'd be happy if it was a follow up to Red Faction Guerrilla, I really enjoyed that game (just wish there were other bridge destroying missions instead of just the one).  
~~Crim~~

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 26, 2014, 15:47 CrimsonPaw

Fantaz wrote on Aug 26, 2014, 11:57:
make sure you get for PC only. don't buy FPS games on console that also come to PC...
Yes, a person should NEVER EVER EVER buy a shooter for a console if it's available on PC as well. Even if you don't have a PC good enough to play it, but still have a PC, you shouldn't buy it. In fact, don't even acknowledge the other product exists and tell your friends "I can't wait to get a better PC to play <insert FPS name here>". When they ask you why you don't buy it for your console, punch them in the face and tell them that their parents wanted to abort them, then throw their car keys in a random body of water.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
11. Re: Sunday Consolidation Aug 25, 2014, 11:49 CrimsonPaw

nin wrote on Aug 24, 2014, 13:11:
Thank god it happened before Destiny came out...
So Nin, were you a fan of the Halo series at all? I see the hype for Destiny and it's piqued my interest but I could never get into Halo. If it's too similar I may have to pass.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer
15. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Aug 15, 2014, 10:50 CrimsonPaw

My problem with these walkthroughs has always been that they are always performed to look like everything flows so naturally. In reality, someone who doesn't know the guard pattern or layout of the map will be completely lost and won't have nearly as "cool" an experience when playing.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Trailers
3. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Trailers Aug 14, 2014, 10:01 CrimsonPaw

Oh Assassin's Creed, I'll see YOU at $30 ...  
~~Crim~~

4. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 1, 2014, 13:16 CrimsonPaw

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 1, 2014, 10:44:
You can already do a timed trial for almost every game on PSN via PS3. What more do you guys want? The only thing ridiculous is retail console prices....

For as many games as you get for free on PSN - no one should be complaining!
Bats, I usually agree with you, but not on this. Firstly, for those who either don't have a PS3 or no longer have it hooked up, the timed trial does nothing. I'm not saying they need to give a trial away, what I'm saying is that they're f'ing crazy to think people will rent a game for 4 hours for $2. Is that 4 hours of play time or is that 4 hours of clock time?

Secondly, those free PSN games come from PS+ which is a phenomenal value. Those that don't have PS+ don't get said games and have a right to complain - in fact, just because I get free games with Plus doesn't invalidate the argument that the NOW pricing structure is a joke. The only way I can see this being profitable is via an all-you-can-eat subscription model; I think the NetFlix $8 a month seems right.

~~Crim~~

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 31, 2014, 21:04 CrimsonPaw

Ok Sony, you've learned that gamers will jump on a subscription that's a good value, now apply that knowledge to the PSNow subscription model. Judging by the current rental prices though, they appear they're still living in the PS3 era.  
~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 30, 2014, 11:00 CrimsonPaw

I presume your response Verno is in response to Sony not carrying EA Access, and to that I would agree. While is may compete with PS+, there's no doubt that PS+ is a great value, especially if you still have a PS3 around. I've got so many games my backlog because of PS+ that I really don't need to buy anything for quite some time.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 30, 2014, 09:38 CrimsonPaw

I would hate to see the Vita fall off the face of gaming, I think it's one of the best portables I've played. The issue seems to be that the industry has given the device the middle finger and abandoned it. Let's hope Gamescom shows something for it since its presence was non-existent at E3.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > EA on "Unacceptable" BF4 Launch
10. Re: EA on Jun 20, 2014, 09:53 CrimsonPaw

Yeah, the launch was shit, had hella' problems, and caused a lot of frustration and hate. Given that, I still say that, for me, when this game is running well it's a great experience and one I still come back to. Yeah, it may be like a "battered wife syndrome", but it's typically a gaming experience I do enjoy.  
~~Crim~~

988 Comments. 50 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo