Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 1028 (Pro)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 3, 2016, 14:36 CrimsonPaw

It was a decent prospect, but every time I played a game it was nothing more than a bunch of people running around aimlessly. Not surprised to see it dying out.  
~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 26, 2016, 20:22 CrimsonPaw

Grabbed Sleeping Dogs PS4 during this week's Sony Squenix sale, heard good things about it and am kinda psyched to play.  
~~Crim~~

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 11, 2016, 11:16 CrimsonPaw

Sorry, that $800 was an error, it will retail for $749 - see, CHEAPER!  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Crystal Dynamics Boss Leaves
2. Re: Crystal Dynamics Boss Leaves Dec 16, 2015, 11:04 CrimsonPaw

Alright, let's see a Legacy of Kain series reboot now ... go on.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Released
6. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Released Nov 17, 2015, 09:38 CrimsonPaw

This will be under $20 in less than 6 months. Too bad DICE didn't seem to have the same love and dedication that it appeared Free Radical had.  
~~Crim~~

1. XBOX Shot Nov 13, 2015, 10:42 CrimsonPaw

I'm a PS4 fan all the way, but I gotta give kudos to Microsoft for their backwards compatibility endeavour; that combined with the ability to use external storage for game files makes it a more attractive platform. Maybe Andy and Shu could learn a thing or two like MS did from them.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Refunds
29. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Refunds Nov 1, 2015, 11:19 CrimsonPaw

CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 1, 2015, 09:42:
Butthurt small penis console gamer with a severe case of big penis master race envy detected.

It's OK, dude, just make yourself believe that size does not matter and you will be alright!
And THIS is why I hate humanity...

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Starsiege and TRIBES Free Games
10. Re: Starsiege and TRIBES Free Games Oct 30, 2015, 14:00 CrimsonPaw

Very cool, I was just recently thinking about trying to hunt down a copy of Tribes Vengeance - wonder if anyone's still playing.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Updated
1. Re: Battlefield 4 Updated Oct 28, 2015, 10:30 CrimsonPaw

Might be time to reinstall this. I thoroughly enjoyed it when it first came out but I got tired of constantly getting my ass handed to me - sounds like I need to remember why I quit.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2015, 13:25 CrimsonPaw

Yeah, I got introduced to that procedure this year and it really wasn't as bad as everyone was making it out to be (I'm all clear for 5 years whoo hoo). Honestly, the worst part was when the gave the anesthesia medicine and the 5 seconds of burn before getting knocked out. I digress, hope your results are squeaky clean.  
~~Crim~~

20. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2015, 14:48 CrimsonPaw

This site has been a staple in my daily routine for quite some time, for that I say thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Burnout "Spiritual Successor" Revealed
3. Re: Burnout Oct 2, 2015, 10:56 CrimsonPaw

I won't believe it unless there's a crash mode. I loved Paradise and that crash mode was decent, but there's something satisfying about having a setup specifically designed to create destruction. Regardless, consider my interest piqued.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Star Citizen's $900 Ship
35. Re: Star Citizen's $900 Ship Sep 30, 2015, 10:57 CrimsonPaw

Bundy wrote on Sep 30, 2015, 09:34:
I make a little over $100K and I don't have any of that stuff. Damn. How come your buddy is living so large? Wait. Does he have a wife who spends all his money on stupid shit?
I'm there with ya (granted we did build a house last year, but our total investment was less than most people's mortgage), when I hear stories like this about the lush lifestyle, it makes me wonder what their savings or retirement accounts look like.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Steam Top 10
21. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 21, 2015, 11:04 CrimsonPaw

Undocumented Alien wrote on Sep 20, 2015, 18:02:
it feels more like MGS V in a LotR setting where sneaking and carefully picking your fights is important.
This is true initially, but eventually you'll get skilled enough to take on a large group. It's a lot like the Arkham series where you start to unlock abilities that make it easier to take Orcs out. Personally, I really enjoyed the game and did see it anywhere close to being "short".

~~Crim~~

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 18, 2015, 18:36 CrimsonPaw

Soooooooo, PSVR is going to launch for around $500 - $550 US ... good luck with that.  
~~Crim~~

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 9, 2015, 00:43 CrimsonPaw

I've not gotten to her yet, but from my understanding her skin is active camp so the less she wears the better she'll be hidden. I can neither confirm nor deny that as being true yet.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Dying Light: The Following Trailer
11. Re: Dying Light: The Following Trailer Aug 13, 2015, 11:23 CrimsonPaw

Currently playing Dying Light and I gotta say I really dig it. I'm not a fan of "zombie" games, but there's something satisfying about drop-kicking a zombie into another (or into some fire), or when you smack one upside the head and see an x-ray of it's skull in slow-mo. On the PS4, the controls take some getting used to but once you've got it down it's solid.

After playing for a while, I can understand the buggies being added. Since there's no fast-travel, getting from point A to B is fun when you're doing parkour, not when you're just running on flat ground. Since I'm seeing open fields here, it makes sense that they would give a more enjoyable means of travel.

~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 26, 2015, 13:13 CrimsonPaw

I usually love the Battlefield games, but I just couldn't bring myself to grab Hardline (even though it has ziplines and grapple hooks). I really enjoy BF4 on the PS4, but I go so long between plays that my skill is non-existent which makes for some pretty frustrating matches.  
~~Crim~~

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 22, 2015, 11:48 CrimsonPaw

How interesting, today also happens to be my 19th wedding anniversary. I didn't realize that Quake was released on my wedding day  
~~Crim~~

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 18, 2015, 12:26 CrimsonPaw

siapnar wrote on Jun 18, 2015, 11:52:
Although I'm glad the Last Guardian is still in development, judging by the new E3 trailer - that has essentially the exact same assets as the ages-old previous trailer - there isn't much actual game there yet.
But the development is going very well! As it should be considering the game should have shipped a year or two ago.

~~Crim~~

1028 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo