Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Joe

Real Name Joe   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Avocet
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 28, 2004, 05:36
Total Comments 8 (Suspect)
User ID 21424

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
29. No Country? Feb 15, 2008, 17:50 Avocet

What I don't get is why we can't get a country music guitar hero! Some Hank Williams Sr., Waylon Jennings, Merle Haggard, and The Man in Black would have me out to the local Gamestop in a heartbeat.

Until then, I'll just have to have fun playing the other iterations of the game, but I think I'll skip Aerosmith. If you're going to pick a band, at least pick a talented band.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Company of Heroes 2 Unveiling Soon
14. I'm a fan Mar 26, 2007, 23:52 Avocet

Expansion or new game, Relic has my cash in it's pocket already. I loved all the Homeworld games, and I loved CoH. When they start going EA and thumb their nose at QA I might change my tune, but for now they're a quality developer who have earned my respect and my dollars.

News Comments > BF2142 & BF2 Patch Plans
11. Extensive? Nov 9, 2006, 17:07 Avocet

There are extensive details on the 2142 patch...

Really? Could have fooled me.

News Comments > BF2142 Update
10. Unlocks are back this morning. Oct 30, 2006, 11:41 Avocet

I enjoy playing the game. It's fun, I won't lie. What's getting exceptionally old is randomly having my stats not count, or like last night, no stats counting, AND no access to my unlocks or rank. They're back this morning, but for crying out loud, they ran through this in BF2, you'd THINK they'd know how to fix it or be ready for it. That's what I get for thinking though.

News Comments > Vanguard: Saga Of Heroes Preorder and CE Details
6. "Open" Beta Oct 14, 2006, 05:18 Avocet

So let me get this straight, I pre-order and I get into "open" beta.

*shakes head*

News Comments > BF2142 Beta Opens
8. Link Sep 8, 2006, 00:28 Avocet

I think maybe the reason there's no link is because it doesn't happen until tommorow anyway.

"The 10,000 new slots are available on a first-come, first-served basis starting Friday, September 8th at 10am PST."

I'd love to get in on it though if someone does come up with a link later on.

News Comments > Video Game Voters Network
1. Happy to. Mar 13, 2006, 23:55 Avocet

I know next to no one my age who cares about politics, or cares enough to do anything about it. I think I'm the only one of my friends who votes.

I will say this. I vote based on logic. Who most closesly represents how I would logically decide an issue. Sadly no politician currently votes on logic. They generally tend to vote along party lines, or on some twisted sense of religious or personal morality. I fired off these people's pre-fab letter. However, here in Montana, I doubt it will do much.

Get involved in politics guys if you aren't already. Both major parties are after your freedoms. Vote the bums out!

News Comments > No Win98 DOOM 3
92. HAHAHA! Jul 28, 2004, 01:52 Avocet

No matter what your preference, done is done, and it's 2k/XP only. While all you "true gamers" are stubbornly clinging to 98 and your imagined "leetness", the rest of us will be happily fragging away! (incidentally, being just as much of a "true gamer", without those pesky BSOD. 6 years without one? Sure I believe you!) But if being leet and not selling out to XP is your speed, then power to you! Just remember you've got NO right to cry when you can't play new games. You made the choice to stick with 98, not us. Crying about not being able to play new games in 98 holds as much water as crying about not getting games for MAC. In both cases, YOU made the decision to run a machine that won't play the new games (or games at all) and since you made that decision you've got no one to blame but yourself.

See ya'll when you wise up and upgrade!

8 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo