Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Real Name The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jul 24, 2004, 01:14
Total Comments 68 (Suspect)
User ID 21383

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Scratches Demo
1. No subject Nov 1, 2005, 00:19 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Woohoo!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
6. Re: a computer for me too! Oct 17, 2005, 00:48 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Because of lack of power in some areas, hand-cranking will be an option for power. The notebooks [...]

Awesome!

7. Re: a computer for me too! Oct 17, 2005, 00:48 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Because of lack of power in some areas, hand-cranking will be an option for power. The notebooks [...]

Awesome!

5. Re: a computer for me too! Oct 17, 2005, 00:48 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Awesome!

News Comments > etc.
36. Re: EULA compliant spyware Oct 15, 2005, 19:01 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Blizzard makes hundreds of millions of dollars a year, from World of Warcraft. Do you REALLY think they would jeopardize that kind of income by illegally aquiring personal information from their customers? I'll give you a tip, only a moron would say yes to that question.

Only a moron would assume corporations are honest enough to play by all pertinent social and legal ethics in pursuing a profit. Exxon was a prime example of how a large corporation was more than willing to bend the rules and flat out break them in order to increase their returns. We don't know how the information being sent to Blizzard is being used -whether it is being used in a reasonable manner or a questionable one. It is when you give the benefit of the doubt to an entity who reasons to profit from your expense that you are moron.

This comment was edited on Oct 15, 19:02.

News Comments > Age of Empires III Patch
7. Re: No subject Oct 15, 2005, 18:13 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

=\
=/

News Comments > Gold - Quake 4
35. Re: No subject Oct 4, 2005, 00:55 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Wtf, why are they releasing all the good games in one month?
The holiday season is upon us and the riches promised throughout the remaining time left until Giftmas compels them onward!

News Comments > Turok to be Unreal
35. Re: No subject Sep 27, 2005, 23:33 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

I wonder if they'll include a 'Nostalgic Fog' option...

hahahaha...

News Comments > Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood Demo
29. No subject Sep 21, 2005, 16:15 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Minimum System Requirements:

[...]

* DVD drive

I'm thrilled that the demo's minimum system requirements list a DVD drive as being required!

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
2. No subject Sep 11, 2005, 18:50 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Internet pirates copying films even before cinema release.

Surprise!

News Comments > More Game Nudies
7. Re: No subject Sep 9, 2005, 14:16 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Me!

News Comments > Unofficial Vampire Bloodlines Patch
11. No subject Aug 6, 2005, 22:13 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Bloodlines is an awesome FPS with RPG elements. I can't outright call it a straight RPG due to the linear progression of the storyline and having almost every quest accessible to a single character though. That dramatically reduces the replayability of the game in my eyes but for while it lasts it is quite enjoyable.

I was satisfied enough with the Anarch ending.. But I had a melee character with max'ed Celerity so I never found the combat sequences too challenging.

It's too bad Activision never patched the game fully and fans have had to take up the task of correcting issues that are easily avoided such as spelling errors. Still for those of us that can enjoy Bloodlines for what it actually is, the patch is eagerly welcome.

News Comments > Dungeon Siege II Demo
78. Re: confirmed Aug 4, 2005, 01:49 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

The Half Elf wrote:
snickers

Where?! GIVE ME YOUR CANDY!!

News Comments > Independence Tech Bits
3. No subject Jul 4, 2005, 19:44 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

A flat access fee to P2P networks would be a huge mistake. I share over a hundred albums that are released by labels not associated with the RIAA and some of them depend on word-of-mouth to promote their albums. Some of the labels even encourage their fans to make CD-Rs or casette copies for friends and share them on P2P networks. Charging for material that is encouraged to be shared freely wouldn't make sense. Not everyone who uses P2P networks are breaking the laws. Not everyone who accesses them should be charged to log into them.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
5. No subject Jun 22, 2005, 02:46 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

$60? Forget that! I can find cheaper and more rewarding entertainment at the library and in the company of friends.

News Comments > Vampire Bloodlines Patch
31. No subject Jun 11, 2005, 21:13 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

This exchange of opinions is all good and masturbatory, but what the rest of us would like to know is.. how is the patch?

News Comments > etc.
1. No subject Jun 5, 2005, 20:53 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Police said robbery was the motive behind the attack - and not the video game blamed by the Stefan's parents.

lol. -slap in the face to that mother's false claims.

This comment was edited on Jun 5, 20:54.

News Comments > Meridian 59 Free Trial
2. No subject Jun 2, 2005, 11:35 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Hoor-ra!

News Comments > 80 Days Unveiled
5. No subject May 16, 2005, 08:11 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

It's always been my dream to drive an Elephant vehicle.

News Comments > U.S. Army Stays Unreal
33. Re: No subject May 10, 2005, 21:38 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

UttiniDaKilrJawa wrote:
> To say that America's Army is any more disturbing than
> anything else out there is just being plain ignorant of
> the world you live in and the games you play.

To establish that sort of connection between fantasy games and real life anguish requires an alarmingly deficiency in mental ability to differentiate appropriately. Grand Theft Auto for all of its questionable actions is simply a work of fiction. The actions in the game are limited to the game and not depictions of a life that any one is ever likely to achieve. America's Army on the other hand is a training tool and simulates modern warfare. It's purpose, in part, is to train people for potential situations that they are likely to face. People do live this life. Over 100,000 of our American neighbors and family members do in fact. If you get killed out there by enemy combatants there isn't a reset button you can flip. That limb is gone once it's torn off by shrapnel. There's no magical med-kit sitting around the corner that will spontaneously regenerate it. This is vastly more disturbing than even the most degenerative, fictional games out there (e.g. Postal 2).

68 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo