Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Dickster

Real Name The Dickster   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Dick
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 23, 2004, 15:16
Total Comments 10 (Suspect)
User ID 21376

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > New DOOM 3 Full Metal Jacket
6. Re: hmmm. Dec 5, 2005, 19:33 Dick

Agreed, Im in the US navy and had a chance to fire a full auto m-14 and it was impossible to control it. Semi auto is the only way to accuratly fire that thing. Oh and if you have the weapon in condition one and drop it, theres a 99.9% chance it will discharge. So in order to carry it safely you have to have it in condition 3. Meaning that in order to fire it you have to load a round from the magazine into the chamber. Not my ideal gun to have in a fire fight.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies Expands
10. SWG rocks Aug 19, 2005, 23:56 Dick

Ive been playing since launch, ive played 3 other MMO's and SwG has the best PvP by far. Bounty Hunter is an awesome professon and Hunting actual player Jedi is the coolest thing i have ever done in a video game. I just made Jedi,(took my time) and am enjoying the game even more. Sure the game has buggs but the SWG community is pretty hard core and have plenty of forum wars (especially in the Jedi and BH forums) 1 thing that really makes being a BH fun is that when you sucessfully kill a Jedi you set him back up to 450k xp which takes about 1-4 hours to make up depending on how skilled of a grinder you are. The game simply kicks ass.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Demo
271. Help!!! Jun 10, 2005, 22:36 Dick

I have a 21" monitor and the game is loading into 800X600. My problem is that I cant see most of the option screen to change the rez. Can anyone give me some advice plz?

News Comments > Half-Life 2 for Sale?
221. No subject Nov 16, 2004, 03:12 Dick

46%

211. FInally Nov 15, 2004, 23:17 Dick

45 Minutes FU***RZ

201. grrr Nov 15, 2004, 18:15 Dick

HOw much longer damnit!!

164. question Nov 14, 2004, 19:50 Dick

I know you cant play HL2 yet if you DL it from steam but does anyone know if you can Play HL1 source if you get the package that comes with the HL1 upgrade?

News Comments > ATI Beta DOOM 3 Drivers
38. Good frame rates Aug 4, 2004, 01:06 Dick

I getting pefectly smooth gameplay with my 9800 pro 128 meg
and im running the game at 1280x ..whatever, the one higher than 1024x768, with high detail.
my specs are, 2.6 p4 800 fsb, 1 gig xms, raid 0 serial ata,
water cooled-not overlocked.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - DOOM 3
77. Man I cant even play it Aug 3, 2004, 13:55 Dick

I am unable to play the game, not because I dont have the hardware. ITS just too DAMN SCARY. Im 23 years old and I cannot handle this game. Im waiting for a friend to come over and watch me. Its way Bad ass though.

News Comments > Doomsday!
1. Re: Weep for Fallout Jul 23, 2004, 11:18 Dick

ok that info is total BS, First of all HL was developed with he q2 engine and does anyone remember a game called COD? wasent that developed with the Q3 engine?

10 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo