Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for born2expire

Real Name born2expire   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname born2expire
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description AMD 64 3200+
Radeon 9800 Pro
1gb PC3200
2xWD 120 SATA (raid 0)
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2004, 03:49
Total Comments 382 (Amateur)
User ID 21346

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Dark Souls PC "Half-Assed" - PC Prioritized for Sequel
5. Re: Dark Souls PC Apr 12, 2013, 10:30 born2expire

Ok so you owned up to a shotty port, good for you, means nothing if they dont fix it. Surrrrreeeee your next game will show us how much you learned, but trust is earned. You apologized good for you, now make it right or its just empty words.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
4. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Apr 6, 2013, 14:48 born2expire

how about comparing apples to apples, ie OS sales to OS sales, not OS to device sales.

more apple marketing bullshit, the only thing apple excels at.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Apr 2, 2013, 23:56 born2expire

GMG has Bioshock Infinite on for 25% off
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/shooter/bioshock-infinite/

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 3 End Game
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 3 End Game Mar 26, 2013, 22:07 born2expire

Flak wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 22:01:
Ahh, I thought CTF might actually have a chance, but of course the shining BF3 community managed to ruin it.

CTF matches end up being 80% of each team spawn camping each other behind the enemy flag, they don't even attempt to capture the flag, they just sit in the back of the spawn and kill people as they come in. Don't know if I should blame the dumbass people who play this game or the dumbass developer who made the game and allow this type of spawn camping behavior.

That is CTF, period. I can't think of one game that has made CTF enjoyable. Only way CFT has been fun is 32man max, playing with 3 friends.

I actually like End Game, its not great but decent, and i'm 100% an infantry player (i have like 200K score from vehicles and over 8M as just medic). It's no B2K or Aftermath but its not Armoured Kill either (AK was utter crap).

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease
39. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease Mar 19, 2013, 20:56 born2expire

DangerDog wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 19:52:
I think there's a lot of cheating but very few are so blatant about it that it's beyond obvious.

I don't think there is nearly as much cheating as people think, sure there is cheaters, there is in every game. but as far as the cheating ruining everyone elses experience, there is very few. just a lot of butthurt people looking for an excuse instead of looking at what they're doing wrong.

37. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease Mar 19, 2013, 19:20 born2expire

Moog wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 19:13:
born2expire wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 18:20:
all the terribles whining about cheaters and hackers, it couldn't be the fact that there are people better than you you, nah that's not possible.

I've played well over 1000 hours in BF3 and I can count the hackers I've seen on one hand.

Yeah, those guys sitting at the spawn point spraying the heavy machine gun and headshotting you instantly as you spawn are just good at the game - way more skill than I can hope for!

never seen it, but i have seen people with damage mods and aimbot headshotting everything in the server with a pistol, then they get banned 5 mins later. thats so rage inducing that i'm never gonna touch another BF product again, sigh.

29. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease Mar 19, 2013, 18:20 born2expire

all the terribles whining about cheaters and hackers, it couldn't be the fact that there are people better than you you, nah that's not possible.

I've played well over 1000 hours in BF3 and I can count the hackers I've seen on one hand.

This comment was edited on Mar 19, 2013, 18:45.

News Comments > Evening Q&As
8. Re: Evening Q&As Mar 13, 2013, 23:30 born2expire

Paranoid Jack wrote on Mar 13, 2013, 23:14:
Kobalt wrote on Mar 13, 2013, 22:34:
Translation: someone more sucessful then us made a game we dont like so we are going to cry about it.

All his points are valid. I agree with pretty much everything he said. The CoD games are fun to play but they are shallow. And as you get older you get to the bottom of that shallow a lot faster then when you were younger and just needed the adrenaline rush. CoD is the modern day Unreal Tournament.

i disagree, UT still took skill to kill, not full of claymores, auto turrets, bomber runs, ie anything that gives you kills without actually having to play the game, the randomness he talked about.

News Comments > Evening Q&As
2. Re: Evening Q&As Mar 13, 2013, 22:18 born2expire

I agree with john about 90% of the way, but RO2's biggest problem is the Unreal engine, its just not suited for a infantry based shooter, RO2 is so damn clunky, like Arma level of clunkyness.  

News Comments > GeForce Tomb Raider Fixes Inbound
42. Re: GeForce Tomb Raider Fixes Inbound Mar 8, 2013, 00:59 born2expire

Im now 60% into the game (according to my saves) and yeah there isn't too many QTE's anymore and Im quite enjoying the game. Just the first hour or so had so many QTE's, but as people have been saying they go away further into the game.  

News Comments > GeForce Tomb Raider Fixes Inbound
18. Re: GeForce Tomb Raider Fixes Inbound Mar 7, 2013, 12:04 born2expire

I can't belive Im the 18th comment and the first to mention all the damn QTE's. They completely ruin the game, it WOULD be a decent game without them, but I can't stand QTE's and there is just so many of them.  

News Comments > Tomb Raider DLC on Xbox 360 This Month
4. Re: Tomb Raider DLC on Xbox 360 This Month Mar 6, 2013, 23:12 born2expire

so. many. QTEs.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
24. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 3, 2013, 21:45 born2expire

SpectralMeat wrote on Mar 3, 2013, 19:57:
mlw wrote on Mar 3, 2013, 19:45:
Yep, I am afraid of that too. On hearing about all the QTE and auto savepoints, I have cancelled my pre-order.
Why did you even bother preordering the game if you aren't sure about it? Just wait until it is out and read the reviews, player feedback etc., and get a better deal then by preordering.
The "extras" or discount they give you for preordering a game these days hardly ever worth it.

Really? I got mine from GMG when they where offering 10% off for preorder than a 20% off code and then with purchase I got like $8 GMG credit. Great discount in my mind.

News Comments > Walking Dead Pre-Episode 2 Content Plans
1. Re: Walking Dead Pre-Episode 2 Content Plans Feb 25, 2013, 21:16 born2expire

cant wait for this after how awful the show has been, this is a true compliment to comics.  

News Comments > Bungie on PC Destiny Possibilities and How Nobody Wants to Play with Mouse/KB
7. Re: Bungie on PC Destiny Possibilities and How Nobody Wants to Play with Mouse/KB Feb 18, 2013, 20:22 born2expire

The only thing missing are Micheal Patcher quotes, these guys just don't get it.

"Hey, we crammed regenerating health, and only having 2 weapons down your throat. Now we're getting rid of KB/mouse even though we haven't done anything for PC gamers in 10 years, but we are gonna ruin that for you. Oh yeah, don't forget to buy our game for console you have zero interest in!"
- Jason Jones

News Comments > Crysis 3 Preorders Soar
12. Re: Crysis 3 Preorders Soar Feb 16, 2013, 01:30 born2expire

Creston wrote on Feb 16, 2013, 00:54:
Also, starting February 22 at 11 AM (PST) you made pre-load the game in anticipation of the release on February 26, 2013.

The physical copies go live on the 19th. So this is more EA bullshit to promote Origin. Suddenly I think I just lost all desire for this game for more than 5 bucks. Good job, EA.

Creston

No clue to what your talking about, I bought mine via GMG and I already have a key and it preloaded from Origin, ready to go on the 19th.

News Comments > Crysis 3 Preorders Soar
10. Re: Crysis 3 Preorders Soar Feb 16, 2013, 00:34 born2expire

Got my new box built, and preordered from greenman, I'm ready for this.

Oh yeah the MP beta was pretty awesome, but I'm actually looking forward to the single player (for once).

News Comments > Bungie's Destiny Details Soon
9. Re: Bungie's Destiny Details Soon Feb 12, 2013, 19:00 born2expire

Bungie popularized regenerating health, fuck that company.  

News Comments > New Wolfenstein Game?
37. Re: New Wolfenstein Game? Feb 10, 2013, 12:42 born2expire

netnerd85 wrote on Feb 10, 2013, 08:56:
360 controller: 4 buttons on D pad, 2 analog buttons, 2 triggers, 2 shoulder button and 4 traditional buttons. Total of 14 buttons.

Keyboard: q, e, f, g, ctrl, c, z, x, shift, tab, mouse 1, mouse 2. Total of 12 standard buttons.

What about WASD? they are for movement. Mouse scroll is not a button either.

You missed a lot of keys in there... space (largest key on the KB, duh, mostly used as jump), r (common reload key), t, v, crtl, alt, 1-6, any extra mouse buttons, ect. And lets not forget thing likes y,u,i that are usually chat buttons, and caps lock for VIOP ect. Most game I use no less that 30 buttons not including wasd.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion
6. Re: Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion Feb 3, 2013, 13:22 born2expire

racist? no
most annoying game character ever? yes

382 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo