Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for born2expire

Real Name born2expire   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname born2expire
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description AMD 64 3200+
Radeon 9800 Pro
1gb PC3200
2xWD 120 SATA (raid 0)
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2004, 03:49
Total Comments 410 (Amateur)
User ID 21346

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 4 AMD Driver Issue?
9. Re: Battlefield 4 AMD Driver Issue? Oct 2, 2013, 01:36 born2expire

Looks like AMD's 8 million for be BF4's hardware of choice was well spent  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Sep 27, 2013, 11:37 born2expire

it's City Interactive, I don't think they have a good game in them.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Modes Detailed
5. Re: Battlefield 4 Modes Detailed Sep 27, 2013, 11:33 born2expire

Can't wait for DEFUSE!!!!

DICE already confirmed they'd have a "training mode" for all the vehicles.

News Comments > Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition Next Month
5. Re: Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition Next Month Sep 13, 2013, 11:03 born2expire

Dishonored was fantastic, just played it and all its DLC recently. Did the entire game (and DLC's) without killing anyone or being detected, As soon as I finished I played again in high chaos getting the Mostly Flesh and Steel acheivement.

I don't see why this game cannot be mentioned without Bioshock coming up? Personally I HATED the Bioshock games, I don't see any comparison.

The Bethesda Blog announces plans for a Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition, which bundles Arkane's stealth/action game and four of its add-ons.

Ummm there was only 3 add-ons, does this mean there is another one coming?

edit. ohh they consider Void Walker’s Arsenal a add-on, lame.

This comment was edited on Sep 13, 2013, 11:09.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Spectator Video
8. Re: Battlefield 4 Spectator Video Sep 11, 2013, 22:58 born2expire

Redmask wrote on Sep 11, 2013, 22:42:
born2expire wrote on Sep 11, 2013, 22:35:
I'm scared of the netcode. I mean BF3's was awful, and with all the additions they are adding to it in BF4, god help us. I hope they improved it 100%.

Yeah, BF3 had some pretty godawful netcode even after playing around with client delay prediction.

the biggest problem was the client side hit detection, now dice/EA have been very tight lipped about if BF4 will make that same mistake or not. Sadly that is a deal breaker for me, BF3's hit detection took ALL the fun out of the game for me, especially when tools from the other side to the world insist on playing on servers that they ping 300+ and then use a sniper rifle.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Spectator Video
5. Re: Battlefield 4 Spectator Video Sep 11, 2013, 22:35 born2expire

I'm scared of the netcode. I mean BF3's was awful, and with all the additions they are adding to it in BF4, god help us. I hope they improved it 100%.  

News Comments > Quoteworthy: DICE on Lack of Annual Battlefields
31. Re: Quoteworthy: DICE on Lack of Annual Battlefields Aug 28, 2013, 20:31 born2expire

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 20:20:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/ere4s3r/stats/185827866/

I play this game way too much, I know...

But to reply to that spray and pray argument, currently my favorite weapon is the ACW-R and I never use 1 shot mode. There is no point, even on hardcore, unless you are really really close, getting a first shot head-shot is extremely unlikely, you want 3 to 4 shot bursts. The ACW-R puts out 4 rounds in the time you fire 1. Which means you are suppressed, and I survive. Of course, there is a strong urge to just hold the click for a bit longer, by that time the ACW-R has put out 16 bullets and most of them in the scenery.... so burst fire ftw...

Either way, I am impartial to either modes. I can play good in HC and good in Normal, but the play styles differ drastically. Hardcore requires deep thought as to where I move in what posture and at what speed, in HC I also am usually running a full silenced engineer build, where as in normal I often play Assault or Support...

Silenced ACW-R that is. Sadly engineers don't have smoke grenades..

dude i have twice your time played and I feel like i don't play very often. I pretty much stopped, just waiting for BF4 now.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/dP-Swayze-/stats/189003835

This comment was edited on Aug 28, 2013, 20:38.

28. Re: Quoteworthy: DICE on Lack of Annual Battlefields Aug 28, 2013, 19:02 born2expire

Redmask wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 18:58:
born2expire wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 18:22:
Hardcore is a joke. It's either airsoft losers playing "tactical", snipers camping some remote bush or *gasp* skilled players quickscoping everything and one shooting noobs.

Hardcore is fine, you don't seem to know how to play it which is why Normal is there. Enjoy.

I'm not the one whining I can't find any servers.

25. Re: Quoteworthy: DICE on Lack of Annual Battlefields Aug 28, 2013, 18:22 born2expire

Hardcore is a joke. It's either airsoft losers playing "tactical", snipers camping some remote bush or *gasp* skilled players quickscoping everything and one shooting noobs.  

13. Re: Quoteworthy: DICE on Lack of Annual Battlefields Aug 28, 2013, 15:44 born2expire

Agent.X7 wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 13:39:
Same here. HC is fun, the normal mode is ridiculous. Love emptying a whole mag into someone who then turns around and one shots you with a pistol.

how do you get one shotted by a pistol? unless its a magnum or rex and its a shot in the head, and that's not the game its the player, clearly they are A LOT better than you.

HC mode is lame, spray and prey and get 4 kills, wahooo. where is the skill in that?

3. Re: Quoteworthy: DICE on Lack of Annual Battlefields Aug 28, 2013, 10:02 born2expire

Just fix the damn netcode in BF4 and you'll continue to get my money.

PS I have NO trouble finding servers in BF, but I don't play hardcore.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Aug 20, 2013, 22:19 born2expire

what a shame, they said he was well into his 46th book when he suffered a stroke earlier in the month. Oh well, he was 87 after all, RIP Elmore Leonard.  

News Comments > Payday 2 Profitable Already; New Trailer
12. Re: Payday 2 Profitable Already; New Trailer Aug 8, 2013, 11:15 born2expire

Yup, we've managed to do the Jewelery Store, 4 Store, Bank (cash) and Night Club all without any kills. You need A LOT of cable ties though.  

News Comments > Payday 2 Profitable Already; New Trailer
1. Re: Payday 2 Profitable Already; New Trailer Aug 8, 2013, 09:52 born2expire

WOW. glad to hear it, I'm having a ton of fun i the beta, but you NEED friends.  

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Next Week
1. Re: PAYDAY 2 Next Week Aug 6, 2013, 10:02 born2expire

having tons of fun with the beta  

News Comments > Betrayer Announced
12. Re: Betrayer Announced Aug 5, 2013, 13:29 born2expire

The music is incredible.

The rest of it looks terrible.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Aug 2, 2013, 20:51 born2expire

fuck, that guy seems like he's trying to eye bang you so hard.  

News Comments > New Super Street Fighter 4 Characters Next Year
5. Re: New Super Street Fighter 4 Characters Next Year Jul 14, 2013, 18:05 born2expire

how is that any different than SF3? That IS Street Fighter. SUre the parry system was a lot better/deeper than the focus system but those are the cards Capcom dealt us.

Smellfinger wrote on Jul 14, 2013, 14:54:
Zyrxil wrote on Jul 14, 2013, 14:12:
In what ways is it broken?

The neutral game (what takes place when two characters are standing up, the bread and butter of a traditional Street Fighter game) is so badly implemented in SF4 that it has devolved into a game of who can score a hard knockdown first and robotically apply ambiguous setups that lead to another knockdown, ad infinitum. These setups often involve making your opponent blindly guess so you end up having matches that are more a roll of the dice than a test of skill. There are a bunch of reasons why this is the case and they can only be addressed if Capcom is willing to make significant changes to the game engine. Character tweaks won't fix the problem.

News Comments > Rambo Trailer
9. Re: Rambo Trailer Jul 10, 2013, 21:19 born2expire

Wildone wrote on Jul 10, 2013, 20:23:
I still prefer the C64 version

amen. plus best music ever!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Ride to Hell: Retribution
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Ride to Hell: Retribution Jun 25, 2013, 23:19 born2expire

PropheT wrote on Jun 25, 2013, 22:46:
It's nice to see that Jack Black's character from Brutal Legend and Kris Kristofferson are still getting acting work.

its never nice to see jack black get any work

410 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo