Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for born2expire

Real Name born2expire   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname born2expire
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description AMD 64 3200+
Radeon 9800 Pro
1gb PC3200
2xWD 120 SATA (raid 0)
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2004, 03:49
Total Comments 382 (Amateur)
User ID 21346

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > 64-Player Battlefield 3 This Fall
17. Re: 64-Player Battlefield 3 This Fall Feb 4, 2011, 11:20 born2expire

Let the media drip commence. Fuck, release ALL the relevant info at once, even if you have to wait till a month before release. enough with the tease to sell magazines.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 3 News Tomorrow?
16. Re: Battlefield 3 News Tomorrow? Feb 3, 2011, 18:53 born2expire

No thank you DICE, no thank you EA, and no thank you Frostbite.  

News Comments > One Week Homefront Delay
3. Re: One Week Homefront Delay Feb 3, 2011, 09:46 born2expire

Mark wrote on Feb 3, 2011, 06:04:
Then Bluesnews would be swamped with release date announcements, and it turns out its all a PLOY by videogame companies to hide the links to MEDIOCRE Homefront reviews within HUNDREDS of release date news announcements!!!111

What where are there any Homefront reviews?

Im fine with them pushing it back a week, that just means I have 1 more week to spend with DOW2: Retribution.

News Comments > EA Financials, New Shooter Teased
14. Re: EA Financials, New Shooter Teased Feb 2, 2011, 00:25 born2expire

Hes most likely referring the the unannounced Respawn game.  

News Comments > Breach Released, Standalone Server Plans
3. Re: Breach Released, Standalone Server Plans Jan 26, 2011, 18:57 born2expire

JaguarUSF wrote on Jan 26, 2011, 18:24:
They have both in-game text chat and a server browser. People are just freaking out because the dedicated server file has to be tied to a Steam account for the moment. The Internets have to find something to complain about.

Well the fact is its peer to peer atm, sure I can host a dedicated from my box, but its peer to peer for everyone playing on it. Giving me a 10 ping and you a 150 ping.

I thought this would would be a no sale from me, but for the $12 steam is asking for it, i'll give it a go. I've spent a lot more less game *cough* MW2 *cough* and if Atomic is willing to look this, all the better.

News Comments > No Bulletstorm PC Demo
11. Re: Unofficial demo on TPB Jan 14, 2011, 19:11 born2expire

entr0py wrote on Jan 14, 2011, 18:20:
I guess EA knows that pirating is so easy on the PC, it works just as well as making a demo. Just remember you're honor bound to uninstall it after. . . let's say 2 hours.

don't worry, im sure the game will only be 90 mins long.

News Comments > No S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Console Compromises
28. Re: No S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Console Compromises Jan 12, 2011, 16:10 born2expire

I don't understand why they are even bothering with a console port anyway, I mean the first game sold well over a million copies long before even an expansion was out. And since then this game has been constantly on sale and almost been given away. Both this and the Witcher sold awesome and how do the devs repay PC gamers loyalty? By dumbing down (we don't know for certain yet, but its a strong assumption) the franchise to appeal to even more people.

Making the game multiplatform will alienate the PC gamers that expect the bar to be high on this game, instead will get console limitations.

News Comments > Steam Holiday Sale Begins
10. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Begins Dec 20, 2010, 16:15 born2expire

the pricing on the Prince of Persia games is messed up, I'm sure its an error to be corrected. The package is $35 but buying each game individualy comes to $12.50.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Patched
2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Patched Dec 16, 2010, 00:49 born2expire

Yay for /connect and footstep sounds.  

News Comments > Witcher 2 Preorder Response
32. Re: Witcher 2 Preorder Response Nov 22, 2010, 16:48 born2expire

less then 3 CD Project/RED, I cannot wait for the Witcher 2.  

News Comments > Red Orchestra 2 Date? System Requirements
2. Re: Red Orchestra 2 Date? System Requirements Nov 19, 2010, 11:45 born2expire

Can. Almost. Stop. Holding. Breathe. (only > 4 months left)  

News Comments > DRM-Free Witcher 2 on GOG.com?
18. Re: Collectors Edition Nov 18, 2010, 14:42 born2expire

I'll be buying this as soon as I get home, show the Witcher's investors that a PC only game can not only survive but thrive!  

News Comments > Steam Sale Runs out of Risen Keys
25. Re: Steam Sale Runs out of Risen Keys Nov 15, 2010, 18:05 born2expire

Tumbler wrote on Nov 15, 2010, 13:58:
P.S. Did I mention that Black Ops sucked!!

Heh, from watching the PC stuttering issue it appears the pc version of the game has problems.

But for 360, the MP side of the game is a blast. I wasn't too sure about their new system of CoD points and what not but the more I play the more I love the freedom you have to start using the weapons you want rather than having to jump from weapon to weapon each time one unlocks. (I always felt that in order to earn the xp needed to level you needed to keep moving to different weapons to work on those challenges) There have been times where I've felt "stuck" but the contracts you can buy helped out a ton giving me something to strive for while I got through a harder section of the journey. I'm lvl 32 now and the game has gotten a lot more fun.

Favorite weapon has to be the olympia. That shotgun is so satisfying to use. It's a fucking sledge hammer, but the reload is brutal. Slow as hell and while I was learning to use it I kept kicking myself for not getting slight of hand before now. Had to pick up marathon as well so that I could stay mobile, firing that shotgun feels like I'm firing a flare for everyone to see, HOLY SHIT THAT WAS LOUD, I GOTTA GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, EVERYONE HEARD THAT!.

Personally i LOVE the Steakout, but I mainly just use the AK.

Ohh yeah and Risen was awesome, incredible deal.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. TV Series?
1. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. TV Series? Nov 10, 2010, 09:50 born2expire

A TV series could be incredible, but it will most likely be terrible. The problem with TV is almost every single episode has a different director, some of them understand the backstory/canon and some of them don't.
Look at walking dead, brilliant comic, and incredible first episode, but clearly the director of the 2nd episode didn't have a clue about zombies or the backstory.

News Comments > New Bad Company 2 Map Plans
4. Re: New Bad Company 2 Map Plans Nov 8, 2010, 09:45 born2expire

Kinda ironic they announce this 1 day before Black Ops is released, this game will be a ghost town after tomorrow.

Once again, too little, too late DICE/EA.

News Comments > Dark Age of Camelot Patched
4. Re: Dark Age of Camelot Patched Nov 4, 2010, 18:04 born2expire

I was reading somewhere that DAOC has more active subs then WAR.

I guess its one of those "you cant keep a good game down" kinda things.

News Comments > Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Patch
4. Re: Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Patch Nov 1, 2010, 13:58 born2expire

Looking forward to replaying this, never got the entire way through it before.  

News Comments > Bad Company 2 PC Changes Planned
2. Re: Bad Company 2 PC Changes Planned Oct 25, 2010, 11:11 born2expire

too little to late EA, hit reg has always SUCKED in DICE games. Im sure with the MOH hit reg it will screw up numerious other things.

Bring on RO:HOS and Brink.

News Comments > On PC Battlefield 3
20. Re: On PC Battlefield 3 Oct 21, 2010, 11:50 born2expire

zariok wrote on Oct 21, 2010, 11:33:
Look, just give us what we want for console play ... keyboard and NATIVE mouse support.

I'd play that non-stop as everyone is on equal ground then... no worry about aim bots or other hacks. Everyone has the same hardware with the only exception being network speed...

FPS using controllers with AUTOAIM/LOCK on consoles is for kiddies... free the consoles

MW2 on xbox has more hacks then the PC version. Gaming on a console with KB & M, is still gaming on a console.

News Comments > On PC Battlefield 3
18. Re: On PC Battlefield 3 Oct 21, 2010, 11:48 born2expire

DICE couldn't make a proper server browser to save their lives. I miss the days of ASE and gamespy arcade, now every game has to has their own shitty ingame browser.

DICE will support BF3 for what, 3 months tops at release? Even if BF3 is 2 years away I'm sure DICE will announce and release at least 3 games before BF3.

382 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo