Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for born2expire

Real Name born2expire   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname born2expire
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description AMD 64 3200+
Radeon 9800 Pro
1gb PC3200
2xWD 120 SATA (raid 0)
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2004, 03:49
Total Comments 409 (Amateur)
User ID 21346

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

News Comments > Dragon Age DRM Servers Down
5. Re: Dragon Age DRM Servers Down Apr 12, 2011, 20:50 born2expire

I'm one of the stupid few to have just bought DA:O Ulimate (with the intention of playing the game again with all the DLC's) on Friday, with the entire weekend to play and "enjoy" the game. Well its now Tuesday night and I still can't play the game or any of the DLC's.

The real pisser is EA/Bioware/Steam is still selling the game, you'd think any responsible company would pull the sale of the game until it's in a playable state. Before people comment that EA, Steam, ect sell buggy games and buyer beware, ect. this is totally different, this issues affects EVERYONE trying to play the game, where usually "buggy" games affect only a small minority.

This comment was edited on Apr 12, 2011, 21:06.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PC Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition in July
10. Re: PC Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition in July Apr 12, 2011, 14:41 born2expire

I found it to be a lot more casual, fine some of the more advanced combos ect are all about perfect timing, but its even easier to pick up now. SF games have never been about execution, its all about how you read your opponent.

PS the timing on this couldn't be better, just finishing up my SF4/Mame cabinet!

News Comments > Street Fighter X Tekken PC Announced
7. Re: Street Fighter X Tekken PC Announced Apr 12, 2011, 14:36 born2expire

yes SF games have always had fireball traps, they are not hard to beat if you have half a brain. people who whine about them obviously don't play the game.  

News Comments > Video Game Grammy Coming?
3. Re: Video Game Grammy Coming? Apr 10, 2011, 13:45 born2expire

this is the shit that is killing gaming, the industries drive to be constantly expanding, trying to tap new markets and "non traditional" gamers.

gaming was so much better in the 90's/early 2000's, devs knew their market and didn't try to reach a new audience with each release. they made games for their fans plain and simple, not joe fratboy and grandma.

This comment was edited on Apr 10, 2011, 14:34.

News Comments > 15 Hours of RAGE?
4. Re: 15 Hours of RAGE? Apr 6, 2011, 22:59 born2expire

Why is everyone so caught up on games length? I'm way more concerned about the quality of the experience then how long it takes to rush through the damn thing. Nothing worse then filler levels/quests.  

News Comments > Crysis 2 Patch
4. Re: Crysis 2 Patch Apr 4, 2011, 17:43 born2expire

Punisher wrote on Apr 4, 2011, 16:51:
No DX11, no Crossfire/SLI support, no advanced graphics options, and users are reporting that the dreaded Nano-Catalyst bug hasn't been squashed... Looks like the patch needs a patch.

+1 still waiting on the SLI patch to make this game playable.

News Comments > Crysis 2 Cheating Patch This Week
3. Re: Crysis 2 Cheating Patch This Week Mar 30, 2011, 22:19 born2expire

by security Crytek means locking all cvars and removing console to prevent "cheating" (not confirmed, but i'm reading between the lines)

this better fix the SLI issues

can i get my $60 back?

News Comments > Homefront Patch Plans
3. Re: Homefront Patch Plans Mar 29, 2011, 22:53 born2expire

Techie714 wrote on Mar 29, 2011, 21:58:
Why bother, the single player campaign for this game was HORRIBLE! Although the graphics & animations were excellent.

so what? its obviously a MP based game from a MP based dev team. I'm sure most of the people who are playing the MP are very happy about this patch (myself included) and couldn't give a rats ass about the single player.

News Comments > Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike Released; Double XP Weekend
4. Re: Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike Released; Double XP Weekend Mar 25, 2011, 19:02 born2expire

DangerDog wrote on Mar 25, 2011, 15:02:
Yeah, so how are those MOD TOOLS that Treyarch promised would come after release?

I guess selling us more shitty maps, then letting the community create decent maps is more of a priority.

News Comments > Homefront Sells a Million
4. Re: Homefront Sells a Million Mar 24, 2011, 22:04 born2expire

The MP is fun, period.  

News Comments > Crysis 2 Workarounds
11. Re: Crysis 2 Workarounds Mar 24, 2011, 18:24 born2expire

Where is the work around for locked down cvars and to get rid of the horrendous lobby system?  

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Mar 23, 2011, 10:13 born2expire

Its a sad state when its hard to find a PC review for a game.  

News Comments > Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Next Week
6. Re: Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Next Week Mar 22, 2011, 10:12 born2expire

Patched up Gothic 3 was a great game.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday
13. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday Mar 21, 2011, 22:57 born2expire

I love the zombie maps, but without modtools things are so boring. I mean 2 maps come on, and you really want 15$ for 1 more and some more crappy chokepoint induced MP maps? Really?

Black Ops is now 4 months old, by the time W@W was 4 months old there was hundreds of zombie maps out, and thousands out now (the ZCT maps rule, and are in fact light years ahead of the official maps).

So yeah $15 for 1 new zombie map and more terrible MP maps is a fucking disgrace. At least deliver on the modtools that where promised and we'll make our own maps (a lot of which will be better than Treyarch's maps).

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Multiplayer Modes
6. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Multiplayer Modes Mar 21, 2011, 22:02 born2expire

In fact the MP was the only part i was interested in this, not anymore. I predict a massive failure for this game, should have remained a memory.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday
10. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday Mar 21, 2011, 21:56 born2expire

Still waiting on modtools, so we don't have to give these assclowns any more money and fix the game that they would rather "improve" then fix.  

News Comments > Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America
1. Re: Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America Mar 9, 2011, 18:21 born2expire

What a bunch of idiots Topware is, first they shelved the game for almost 4 months because they didn't want to launch at the same time as Catacyslm, then they skip a retail release all together , now they are pushing out the special edition that never made it to market.  

News Comments > Homefront Campaign is Five Hours?
10. Re: Homefront Campaign is Five Hours Mar 8, 2011, 10:32 born2expire

Anyone buying this for the singleplayer is buying this game for the wrong reason.
I haven't played a decent single player FPS in years, they're all the same, regenning health, go from point a to b to watch cutscene c, endless wave of enemies, ect. I for one couldn't care less that the SP is only 5 hours long as I won't be playing it at all, as with all modern FPS games. This game is all about the multiplayer.

News Comments > Hardcore: Romero's Not Done With You
6. Re: Hardcore: Romero's Not Done With You Mar 3, 2011, 19:13 born2expire

This guy is a cancer on PC gaming, just go to consoles already and stop trying to prove your worth a shit to us. Yeah you where a rockstar in the early 90's and proved you weren't worth your Ferrari, even your talentless girlfriend left your ass. Go away!

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Map Unlocks
2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Map Unlocks Feb 18, 2011, 14:32 born2expire

still waiting on modtools, thanks!  

409 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo