Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for born2expire

Real Name born2expire   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname born2expire
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description AMD 64 3200+
Radeon 9800 Pro
1gb PC3200
2xWD 120 SATA (raid 0)
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2004, 03:49
Total Comments 419 (Amateur)
User ID 21346

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

News Comments > Rockstar on (Lack of) PC Red Dead Redemption
11. Re: Rockstar on (Lack of) PC Dead Red Redemption Oct 5, 2011, 22:39 born2expire

zero interest in LA Noire, and very little in Max Payne 3.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Fixed ATI RAGE Driver
18. Re: Fixed ATI RAGE Driver Oct 4, 2011, 21:57 born2expire

Arrrggghhh, new drivers run the game rather well, but now anytime the game loads (ie entering a new area) the game crashes :/  

12. Re: Fixed ATI RAGE Driver Oct 4, 2011, 19:51 born2expire

Icewind wrote on Oct 4, 2011, 19:02:
born2expire wrote on Oct 4, 2011, 18:24:
Awesome, so i need one driver for Rage, another for the BF3 beta and yet another for Red orchestra.

ATI is garbage!

Or you could wait 2 weeks for the next monthly release to hit that includes them all in the update.

or I could have just stayed with nvidia where the rage and BF3 drivers where combined (and came out last week) and Red Orchestra had very little problems. Oh well i guess it was my fault for trying ATI, I'll know better next time.

1. Re: Fixed ATI RAGE Driver Oct 4, 2011, 18:24 born2expire

Awesome, so i need one driver for Rage, another for the BF3 beta and yet another for Red orchestra.

ATI is garbage!

News Comments > RAGE Reviews - PC Users Raging - ATI RAGE Drivers
48. Re: RAGE Reviews - PC Users Raging - ATI RAGE Drivers Oct 4, 2011, 12:52 born2expire

Lorcin wrote on Oct 4, 2011, 11:57:
born2expire wrote on Oct 4, 2011, 11:34:
Really John Carmack, no graphic options? simply inexcusable, this needs to be patched ASAP.

To be fair if iD's stance that the game is watching what resources your PC has and automatically adjusting the GFX settings to maintain 60fps then fair enough. You don't buy an automatic car then strip down the gear box to change it's gearing.

really, because EVERY PC gamer loves awful "features" like motion blur and mouse acceleration?

I could understand a auto feature to compliment traditional video options and config files. if you don't wanna tweak your game to what appeals you personally that's what automatic is for. Personally I prefer to play my games at 120FPS not 60 without motion blur or mouse acceleration, thanks id.

This comment was edited on Oct 4, 2011, 13:03.

News Comments > RAGE Reviews - PC Users Raging - ATI RAGE Drivers
19. Re: RAGE Reviews - PC Users Raging - ATI RAGE Drivers Oct 4, 2011, 11:34 born2expire

Really John Carmack, no graphic options? simply inexcusable, this needs to be patched ASAP.  

News Comments > Origin Adds Anti-Lawsuit Language to TOS
21. Re: Origin Adds Anti-Lawsuit Language to TOS Sep 23, 2011, 23:39 born2expire

EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope i didn't read a single comment before this

News Comments > DICE: Happy To Be Back on PC "For Real Now"
10. Re: DICE: Happy To Be Back on PC Sep 23, 2011, 23:27 born2expire

ohh yeah and we wont give you a proper PC beta, we'll give you the console experience cuz like really, they will sell more copies and make us all rich. I mean you guys are used to being the beta when the game goes live.  

News Comments > DICE: Happy To Be Back on PC "For Real Now"
9. Re: DICE: Happy To Be Back on PC Sep 23, 2011, 23:23 born2expire

Heys guys we know your PC are way more powerful than consoles and we know PCs are the cool thing right now, i mean consoles yuck! Your PC has way more power, as re are all YAH!!! PC!!!!! so buy our game, cuz consoles are sooo 2004!  

News Comments > BF3 Beta Early Access Answers
1. Re: BF3 Beta Early Access Answers Sep 23, 2011, 23:19 born2expire

ironic choice in music.  

News Comments > On Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC and Boss Battles
1. Re: On Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC and Boss Battles Sep 23, 2011, 13:48 born2expire

yes they should have cut the boss battles. i made it to the 2nd boss and stopped playing the game in disgust, I was enjoying the game rather immensely until the boss fights.

hopefully they'll patch them out in the future and then i'll play the game again.

News Comments > Starbreeze Working on New IP
3. Re: Starbreeze Working on New IP Sep 19, 2011, 21:18 born2expire

Stop giving this studio work, geez.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Operation Guillotine Full Trailer
9. Re: Battlefield 3 Operation Guillotine Full Trailer Sep 17, 2011, 10:35 born2expire

YAY!!! more scripted follow the leader gameplay.  

News Comments > Xbox LIVE on Windows 8
22. Re: Xbox LIVE on Windows 8 Sep 13, 2011, 23:00 born2expire

Shouldn't the consoles be coming in line with PCs? Not PCs conforming to consoles.  

News Comments > No VAC Bans for Dead Island Mods
12. Re: Valve Single Player Clarification Sep 12, 2011, 17:54 born2expire

PropheT wrote on Sep 12, 2011, 16:20:
Total-Khaos wrote on Sep 12, 2011, 15:33:
Yup, Cheat Engine or other memory editors actually make this game tolerable by giving yourself unlimited ammo. Who wants to play through the entire game using melee weapons? You're basically playing a bonafide "Whack-a-Mole" game with zombies if you do...

Err..most people, I would guess? The melee in the game is well designed and is more fun than the gunplay.

agreed, on my 2nd play through now. The guns handle so bad and besides its so satisfying to dismember things in the game. Nothing like retrieving your thrown machete from a head or what used to be a head. The city was most likely the best part of the game.

News Comments > Free Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar on GOG.com
25. Re: Free Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar on GOG.com Sep 1, 2011, 18:04 born2expire

Ultima 5 was the longest game EVER!!! man I remember playing that game for months and months. I also remember you could swap disc at times enter dungeons and it would load the underworld instead of Brittiana, lol.
Those Shadowlords where damn scary the first couple of times you face them, and Lord Blackthorne was such a badass.

Man, don't even get me started on U7, both parts where so amazing, nothing like getting that sword in the expansion pack and then getting it to kill Lord British, muhhhahahhaa!!!

Anyone tried the Lazaurs versions?

News Comments > Sound Blaster Recon3D Announced
12. Re: Sound Blaster Recon3D Announced Sep 1, 2011, 11:00 born2expire

I'm running a Asus Xonar Essence ST, best $200 I've ever spent! Creative is garbage!  

News Comments > Free Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar on GOG.com
4. Re: Free Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar on GOG.com Sep 1, 2011, 10:27 born2expire

Such a awesome game, I remember playing this on my c64 20 something years ago, started my love affair of CRPGs.  

News Comments > The Witcher 2 Sales Approach One Million
9. Re: The Witcher 2 Sales Approach One Million Aug 30, 2011, 11:05 born2expire

Good for CDP/RED they deserve this success, the Witcher 2 gets my vote for RPG of 2011.  

News Comments > Dropkick Murphys at Call of Duty XP
7. Re: Dropkick Murphys at Call of Duty XP Aug 26, 2011, 09:57 born2expire

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 25, 2011, 23:44:
Although I disagree (have you been to one of their shows?), the game is a douchebag/fratboy game, just like Madden.....

uh huh, there was a point where you couldn't goto a show in Boston without them being on the bill. They are from the hardcore scene but they still attract the fratboys, I guess that is the price to pay when you start to appear on MTV, jeez i wouldn't go near a Hatebreed show in the last decade.

419 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo