Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for born2expire

Real Name born2expire   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname born2expire
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description AMD 64 3200+
Radeon 9800 Pro
1gb PC3200
2xWD 120 SATA (raid 0)
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2004, 03:49
Total Comments 409 (Amateur)
User ID 21346

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

News Comments > Sons of Anarchy Game?
12. Re: Sons of Anarchy Game? Feb 25, 2012, 17:37 born2expire

Cutter wrote on Feb 25, 2012, 13:52:
I've never understood the appeal of bikers. I've always viewed them as dirty criminal scumbags.

I've always viewed them as antisocial loaners who don't see anything good from "society" and created their own brotherhood.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sons of Anarchy Game?
11. Re: Sons of Anarchy Game? Feb 25, 2012, 17:31 born2expire

Might be ok, as long as you can play Jax not as a whiny pussy (like on the show) ohhh and if you could tighten up his asshole so he doesn't strut around.  

News Comments > Karateka Remake This Year
5. Re: Karateka Remake This Year Feb 18, 2012, 16:01 born2expire

Really high hopes for this, but i'm sure they'll dumb it down to some casual snoorefest, that holds your hand through the entire game.  

News Comments > The Walking Dead Website; FAQ, Talk Show
7. Re: The Walking Dead Website; FAQ, Talk Show Feb 16, 2012, 01:08 born2expire

dj LiTh wrote on Feb 15, 2012, 23:46:
Wow you guys are jaded, its one of my favorite shows, better than any zombie movie thats for sure!

Did you read the comics?
Its not that show is god awful, its just its not the Walking Dead. Its like a pussier, whiner, version of some of the comic's characters. The only good person on the show is Shane, and he died in issue #6.

How can you say its better than "ANY" zombie movie? It pales in comparison to Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead. Better than any recent zombie movie, yes.

News Comments > The Walking Dead Website; FAQ, Talk Show
1. Re: The Walking Dead Website; FAQ, Talk Show Feb 15, 2012, 23:00 born2expire

YES!!! Based on the comic, not the terrible, whiny, TV show.  

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Demo Early Access
33. Re: Mass Effect 3 Demo Early Access Feb 14, 2012, 23:44 born2expire

Teddy wrote on Feb 14, 2012, 22:35:
Plenty of people enjoy them so there's clearly a market for them. I'm just not sure what it is, myself.

I don't know if I believe that. I figure its more like a sheep mentality, "hey I'm told this is cool so I think it's cool." Lets not forget this is the era of the "non-traditional" gamer and the game industry tapping new markets.

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Demo Early Access
28. Re: Mass Effect 3 Demo Early Access Feb 14, 2012, 21:09 born2expire

I don't get it, I've tried 3 times to get into the original ME, but could never be bothered for more than an hour all three times. Got ME2 for free, tired it for an hour, yawn. And after 30 mins I alt F4'ed this, yup its Mass Effect, i don't get the appeal.

Bioware still sucks. Do a PROPER Baulders Gate sequel/reboot and don't use the Bioware formula (ie interactive movie) and then I'll be interested.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
17. Re: Ships Ahoy - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Feb 7, 2012, 20:37 born2expire

Pineapple Ferguson wrote on Feb 7, 2012, 16:25:
Looks interesting. Not "$60 on the first day" interesting, but I'll probably check it out once they've patched it up and wringed out all the DLC.

It's not $60 is $59.99, EA sees a difference why can't you?

News Comments > BF3 DLC Announcement As Early As Next Week
3. Re: BF3 DLC Announcement As Early As Next Week Feb 3, 2012, 22:50 born2expire

"Battlefield 3 sold 10 million copies worldwide across all platforms through the end of next year"

I think that it's speculation that it will sell 10 million by the end of 2012, or at least my impression of "marketing speak".

News Comments > BF3 Patch Plans Summary
31. Re: I call B/S on this 1.... Feb 1, 2012, 10:12 born2expire

M16 are the most balanced assault weapons, great at short, med, and long ranges, yes it loses to other weapons in all those fields but no other gun covers ALL those bases ie the F2000 sucks at distance and the AK47/AN94 sucks at QCB. All that AND it has the fastest reload by a full second or more.  

News Comments > BF3 Patch Plans Summary
22. Re: BF3 Patch Plans Summary Jan 31, 2012, 18:50 born2expire

eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 31, 2012, 12:11:
Of course, this is currently moot because the FAMAS is by far the best weapon to pick, and thats not even remotely a quick to get unlock

I disagree, the M16 variants are by far the best engie and assault weapons. A lot of the leagues are not allowing the B2K weapons either, ie FAMAS.

PS Sprint is hands down the best perk, anything that gets you into position faster is a HUGE advantage.

This comment was edited on Jan 31, 2012, 19:01.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Bans Follow-up
36. Re: Battlefield 3 Bans Follow-up Jan 30, 2012, 19:54 born2expire

n0slet wrote on Jan 30, 2012, 19:42:
rouble is the "smart" hackers don't use all of those. They can easily use the no recoil option of most of the hacks to give them an edge and that's much harder to detect for a player who just got killed. Same goes with the options that allow you to see through walls like ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dAOvNRA3G7c#! that. You can't really tell if the person is using that or if you were just spotted by someone and they knew you were there. =P I worry more about the number of people using those that you just can't tell then the folks who teleport an entire team onto a stick of C4 and detonate it or knife people in tanks. They are usually dealt with fairly quickly.

Really all that video proves to me is how bad the sound is in BF3, I mean if you can't hear someone running full sprint up behind you all the extra effort on sound design is wasted.

Yes I'm aware hacks like this exist. And for every 1 "subtle" hacker there is 100 players crying wolf.

This comment was edited on Jan 30, 2012, 20:10.

18. Re: Battlefield 3 Bans Follow-up Jan 30, 2012, 14:11 born2expire

Well DICE took all the tools away to spot cheating (IE battlerecorder), so no recoil would be impossible to detect. Without proof, I'd call unfounded accusations whining.

There is a lot legit players out there with 3.0+ KDR's. There is a lot of players with crazy stats 10,000+ kills with 20 mins played but I personally have never seen any of them in game, just on battlelog.

10. Re: Battlefield 3 Bans Follow-up Jan 30, 2012, 12:15 born2expire

all I'm saying is its really easy to call someone a cheater when they kill you instead of looking at what YOU did wrong and what you can do to improve.  

6. Re: Battlefield 3 Bans Follow-up Jan 30, 2012, 11:46 born2expire

I think most of the "cheats" in the game are in fact whiners that can't accept the fact that there are people out there a lot better then them, so the person must be a cheater.

I've played over 160hours on ranked servers (and about 100 more on unranked) and seen very few even questionable people. Exploiting is a different story, but its a moot point to me.

1. Re: Battlefield 3 Bans Follow-up Jan 30, 2012, 10:53 born2expire

I never found the cheating to be to rampant in BF3, there is a lot of issues I would prefer them focus on instead. ie netcode and collision detection but I guess DLC is there next priority.  

News Comments > Fray Preorders/Alpha Next Release Month
1. Re: Fray Preorders/Alpha Next Release Month Jan 28, 2012, 20:49 born2expire

Game sounds rather awesome, what the Syndicate remake should have been.  

News Comments > Diablo III Senior Game Producer Departs
8. Re: Diablo III Senior Game Producer Departs Jan 21, 2012, 00:29 born2expire

Its not like this guy worked on any of the old Diablo's anyhow.  

News Comments > Old Republic Update Tomorrow
1. Re: Old Republic Update Tomorrow Jan 17, 2012, 19:07 born2expire

Please add the combat log already  

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Development Continues
7. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Development Continues Jan 12, 2012, 00:12 born2expire

AWESOME!!! best news I've heard all year. The STALKER are easily the best FPS series going.  

409 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo