Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for born2expire

Real Name born2expire   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname born2expire
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description AMD 64 3200+
Radeon 9800 Pro
1gb PC3200
2xWD 120 SATA (raid 0)
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2004, 03:49
Total Comments 424 (Amateur)
User ID 21346

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Dying Light Early
19. Re: Dying Light Early Sep 12, 2014, 10:02 born2expire

bigspender wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 04:05:
Climbing zombies?booooooo.... Its bad enough when zombies run, they meant to dead :S

And yes, preordering is crazy.

amen, i HATE running zombies, they aren't zombies at that point. The only game that seems to have gotten zombies right (NOTLD/max brooks) is the Dead Rising series.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dead Rising 3 Patch
6. Re: Dead Rising 3 Patch Sep 12, 2014, 02:52 born2expire

Zanthar wrote on Sep 11, 2014, 23:30:
I already know what is causing the initial load screen hangs... Somewhere in the DRM an idiot hardcoded C: drive as the drive that MUST have the game installed.

Everytime I want to play, I have to open to oped the CMD window and type subst C: E:\ to map a virtual C: drive that redirects to my E: drive that contains Win7 and the game. After that it loads and plays just fine.

hmmmm I have my entire steam directory (including this game) on my D: drive and I haven't had any problems with it. Besides the odd C2D but that was solved with a driver rollback.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - PC Dead Rising 3
8. Re: Ships Ahoy - PC Dead Rising 3 Sep 6, 2014, 11:53 born2expire

I'm enjoying the hell outta this, the only problem Ive had are a few crashes to desktop.

The only time my frames drop is during cutsences and my FPS is very stable even with HUNDREDS of zombies on screen.

News Comments > Dead Rising 3 Tomorrow; Launch Trailer Today
9. Re: Dead Rising 3 Tomorrow; Launch Trailer Today Sep 5, 2014, 00:18 born2expire

You can bypass the 30FPS lock, BUT unless you can run the game at a steady 60FPS strange things will happen.

I've got SLI'ed 780ti's so I'm not worried in the least

News Comments > Dead Rising 3 Tomorrow; Launch Trailer Today
1. Re: Dead Rising 3 Tomorrow; Launch Trailer Today Sep 4, 2014, 18:51 born2expire

I'm really looking forward to thins tmomorrow. Looks like it doesn't unlock until noon, so I'll have to wait until after work.  

News Comments > Titanfall Adding Titan-less Mode
8. Re: Titanfall Adding Titan-less Mode Aug 28, 2014, 19:32 born2expire

Funny, that before the game came out they said no chance of this ever happen, now that the games out and bombed they are catering the to community's wishes (now that the community is gone).  

News Comments > Sims 4 Specs (and Pancakes)
4. Re: Sims 4 Specs (and Pancakes) Aug 27, 2014, 22:47 born2expire

None of this matters, this game will sell like crazy, to gamers its absolute crap but to the "non-traditional gamer" market (ie teenage girls) its the new sims, nuff said.

those are some pretty steep requirements though.

News Comments > Steam Controller Analog Stick Explained
4. Re: Steam Controller Analog Stick Explained Aug 24, 2014, 21:28 born2expire

they need to just give up and realize that PC gamers are gonna use a mouse and keyboard.  

News Comments > A Fistful of Gun Announced
9. Re: A Fistful of Gun Announced Aug 22, 2014, 19:48 born2expire

Julio wrote on Aug 22, 2014, 13:55:
born2expire wrote on Aug 22, 2014, 11:29:
Speaking of great western games, can't forget about Law of the West.

Definitely Law of the West was better than whatever this game is. And I have high hopes for Hard West, which I backed.

thank you, i looked into Hard West, looks fantastic. Lovecraftian western!

News Comments > A Fistful of Gun Announced
5. Re: A Fistful of Gun Announced Aug 22, 2014, 11:29 born2expire

Speaking of great western games, can't forget about Law of the West. ohh and cant forget the original Call of Juarez.

This comment was edited on Aug 22, 2014, 14:52.

News Comments > Evolve is Big Gamescom Winner
14. Re: Evolve is Big Gamescom Winner Aug 16, 2014, 17:56 born2expire

I don't see the hype, I played both alphas and the game is just boring and terrible.  

News Comments > Risen 3 Rises in EU
2. Re: Risen 3 Rises in EU Aug 15, 2014, 14:03 born2expire

I've only got a few hours into so far, but I haven't had any issues with the camera. The combat is lacking, but the camera has been fine for me.  

News Comments > 4A Games on Metro Redux Upgrades
15. Re: 4A Games on Metro Redux Upgrades Aug 10, 2014, 17:46 born2expire

I dont see a problem at all. I LOVED both the Metro games and paid full price for each, hell I even preordered them. I have NO PROBLEM paying $12.50 to revisit each game, I due to play through them again!

I you think its a rip off or cash grab don't buy it, simple as that. Same 4A already said. Besides I think its more for people who missed them on console and a "next gen" upgrade, at least we are getting them, think of the complaining if they didnt release them for PC?

News Comments > SSI Vets form TSI
13. Re: SSI Vets form TSI Aug 8, 2014, 18:11 born2expire

Please please please get the D&D license!  

News Comments > Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth Released for All
6. Re: I think i'm burnt out Jul 29, 2014, 23:23 born2expire

BF4 is in a good state now, the only thing ruining the netcode now is HPB''s. If you can find a server where everyone has < 100 pings its pretty smooth (not perfect but a HUGE improvement).

I can't wait for the CTE changes to go live and get rid of the explosive spam, I just wish they didn't add so much skilless, I'm terrible give me kills equipment like c4, mortar, airburst, claymore, ect to the game. The gun on gun mechanics are rather solid (now that the game is in a playable state).

Then new maps are great except for Lumphini Garden, that map is just play junk in all game modes. Chainlink is a nice addition, but most people haven't grasped it yet, hint break links people!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 18, 2014, 10:52 born2expire

Such a over exaggerated piece of shit article, but what o you expect from kotaku? I build several hundred machine's a year and not once have I had even one of their "problems".  

News Comments > Community Suggested Changes for Battlefield Hardline
15. Re: Community Suggested Changes for Battlefield Hardline Jul 16, 2014, 11:47 born2expire

Shineyguy wrote on Jul 16, 2014, 11:16:
siapnar wrote on Jul 16, 2014, 10:53:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 16, 2014, 08:59:
I think it's funny they want us to buy a mod for BF4 for 90 (game+premium ,p)... and Dragon Teeth again shows, these outsourced DLC's suck ass.
Their DLC is outsourced? Didn't know that.

Dragon Teeth maps look far less impressive visually, from what I've seen but I haven't played them.

Shanghai, for me, is the best Battlefield map in years

"outsourced" meaning DICE LA. They've done ALL the BF4 DLC except China Rising. They are also doing the CTE.

As far as balance, the maps are great on conquest (the only mode that matters in BF).

News Comments > Community Suggested Changes for Battlefield Hardline
9. Re: Community Suggested Changes for Battlefield Hardline Jul 16, 2014, 10:12 born2expire

eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 16, 2014, 08:59:
I think it's funny they want us to buy a mod for BF4 for 90 (game+premium ,p)... and Dragon Teeth again shows, these outsourced DLC's suck ass. If they want my money they should try offering something that is decent to begin with. And not 4 maps and 5 weapons, the fuck kind of lame DLC is that please?

Anyway... glad not-owner of premium for BF4, already saved 20 by not caring for this DLC and it seems servers don't run it in large numbers either.

And yeah, Hardline? Pass.

Glad you've made an opinion on Dragon's Teeth without playing it. Just for the record, its the best thing to happen to BF4, if BF4 had launched with maps like this BF4 would have been incredible.

News Comments > Battleborn Impressions
4. Re: Battleborn Impressions Jul 12, 2014, 15:58 born2expire

Yea, more lame FPS's where you fight against 80% bots then actual players  

News Comments > Grim Fandango HD Remake Coming to PCs
13. Re: Grim Fandango HD Remake Coming to PCs Jul 9, 2014, 22:34 born2expire

Optional Nickname! wrote on Jul 9, 2014, 19:01:
Grim Fandango can not be improved upon.

sure it can, by putting out on PS4!!!!!!

424 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo