Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Phil Turney

Real Name Phil Turney   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MMORPGHoD
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2004, 02:30
Total Comments 2536 (Senior)
User ID 21344

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Supreme Ruler 2020 Patch
1. Cool Oct 14, 2008, 11:12 MMORPGHoD

A rare blue double news post.

edit: double news now fixed.

This comment was edited on Oct 14, 2008, 11:33.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > SouthPeak Buys Gamecock
5. No subject Oct 14, 2008, 10:26 MMORPGHoD

Peacock

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: CONGRATULATIONS! Oct 13, 2008, 13:18 MMORPGHoD

Now there's a feature we need. One that let's you create a link to a web page without having having the entire URL there to blow up the forum width.

something like url='http://www.yahoo.com'{yahooooo}url

This comment was edited on Oct 13, 2008, 13:19.

News Comments > Spore Add-on Confirmed
37. Re: No subject Oct 13, 2008, 13:04 MMORPGHoD

The game that Spore was allegedly designed to be, based on the 2005 video, and the game that we have.. are two different types of games. Not everyone enjoys both types of games.

News Comments > StarCraft II Trisected
5. No subject Oct 10, 2008, 21:18 MMORPGHoD

They're milking it!

News Comments > Diablo III Wizard Class Revealed
13. Sweet Oct 10, 2008, 15:45 MMORPGHoD

Nobody beats the Wiz.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
9. Re: Loss? Oct 8, 2008, 14:28 MMORPGHoD

That billion dollar industry pie is made largely of game sales, not hardware. The Wii is the lowest of the three when it comes to game sales, mostly because they aren't many decent Wii games to buy.

News Comments > AMD Split into Two Companies
8. Re: No subject Oct 7, 2008, 12:43 MMORPGHoD

AMD has been flubbing for a few years now but I want them to stick around to keep Intel in order. If there's just INtel, prices will go up up up

I agree. I've been happy with my AMD64 X2 4000+ and I believe they should have kept focus along that route instead of thinking they needed to invest time and money on graphics chips. They dropped the ball after X2 and have never caught up with Intel since then.

News Comments > AMD Split into Two Companies
4. No subject Oct 7, 2008, 10:25 MMORPGHoD

This just reinforces my existing belief that they should never have acquired ATI in the first place. Now they need a bail out from Abu Dhabi. I'm wondering if the current economic downturn is going to finish off AMD.

News Comments > $6M WoW Glider Judgment
30. Re: No subject Oct 1, 2008, 14:42 MMORPGHoD

Some people are actually not playing WoW to have fun, but are playing to make a buck. Bots make gold farming easy.

Hah, I never thought leveling was more fun in EQ regardless of the number of locations available. If anything I thought it was more tedious level grinding. After all, EQ and EQ2 were supposed to be the hard core MMORPGs and WoW was the easy one.

This comment was edited on Oct 1, 14:43.

22. Re: No subject Oct 1, 2008, 13:57 MMORPGHoD

Bots exist in almost every online game with any amount of competition. Why do people do it in WoW? Max out their characters in the shortest amount of time for endgame, gold farming, content or to focus on PvP at max level. People buy characters off of ebay for the same reason. It doesn't really matter. Blizzard controls how their game is played. Glider users get banned when detected.

This comment was edited on Oct 1, 13:58.

3. Re: No subject Oct 1, 2008, 10:52 MMORPGHoD

If the wow glider people are selling it for $25, then they deserve what they get. Plus, I hate bots.

News Comments > Age of Conan Server Merges Coming
19. No subject Sep 30, 2008, 11:15 MMORPGHoD

Forums weren't the issue. WoW has forums and it certainly has done well with them, even if those forums are just as negative and full of whines. That comes with the territory in any MMOG that's popular.

People just reached high levels, rather quickly, to find out that content was lacking. Not enough to keep people entertained. It's that simple.

News Comments > Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Demo
21. No subject Sep 27, 2008, 13:38 MMORPGHoD

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/mercenaries2worldinflames?q=Mercenaries%202 73%

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/938444.asp?q=Mercenaries%202 75%

Given the reviews and comments on the game, I'll wait until it's a bargain at gogamer.com. I was looking forward to the coop aspects on the PC, assuming that actually works.

News Comments > WAR: What is it Good For? 500K Subscribers
7. Re: No subject Sep 26, 2008, 13:08 MMORPGHoD

Yup, gotta wait until after the honeymoon. I've seen too many people gushing with praise of a particular MMORPG in their first month, only to do a 180 and bash the game every chance they get afterwards.

News Comments > Direct Nerve Force Feedback System
18. No subject Sep 26, 2008, 11:12 MMORPGHoD

Resistance is futile.

News Comments > Game Reviews
3. Re: Lego Batman Sep 26, 2008, 10:49 MMORPGHoD

It's hardly anything to do with putting lego blocks together, but rather an excuse to keep graphics simple and focus on gameplay. It's fun playing coop. Too bad they didn't do anything with online coop.

News Comments > Ensemble Says Goodbye
14. No subject Sep 23, 2008, 14:44 MMORPGHoD

Ha, just goes to show you how MS is hardly trying to save PC gaming. They can't even save their own PC game development studio. I can see how a RTS game wouldn't fit into their console plans.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman
10. No subject Sep 23, 2008, 12:13 MMORPGHoD

What platforms actually have online multiplayer coop support? I get the impression that it might only be 360/PS3, if anything.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Tell me Blue Sep 21, 2008, 20:16 MMORPGHoD

Why are they building a new stadium that holds less people?

More $ per person because they'll be adding more luxury box seats than the old stadium.

What are the plans for the older stadium?

Underground parking garage.

2536 Comments. 127 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo