Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for brandon

Real Name brandon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname beigemore
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://blaze.kinetix.net/
Signed On Jul 14, 2004, 20:43
Total Comments 312 (Amateur)
User ID 21298

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo Released
74. UT3 demo Oct 12, 2007, 20:26 beigemore

I still play Quake 3 fairly regularly.

I like the UT3 demo.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Unreal Tournament III Specs
14. No subject Oct 3, 2007, 12:41 beigemore

I'm still sporting a 6800GS. I'm ready to buy an 8800GTS/GTX, but it's so hard to bring myself to do so with the 8900/9000 series supposedly coming out very soon.

News Comments > StarCraft II Q&A
2. Re: No subject Sep 30, 2007, 02:48 beigemore

I just ignore stuff like this until they announce a release date, and then again until it's gold.

News Comments > Crysis System Specs, Sort Of
2. No subject Sep 20, 2007, 21:57 beigemore

I was thinking the same thing.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. FFXI Sep 20, 2007, 14:22 beigemore

Looking forward to the new FFXI expansion.

News Comments > BioShock Widescreen Woes
24. eh... Aug 22, 2007, 00:05 beigemore

So this is interesting... I use a mouse left handed, and am pretty good at first person shooters, but BioShock won't let me set my normal movement keys because one is not changable.. so I decide to shift my movement keys one to the left.. and one of those keys is not changable.

WTF?

Instead of WASD, I use IJKL --except in this game-- which is the only game that has ever made this an issue. I tried using UHJK, but it won't let me do that, either.

That's freakin' awesome.

News Comments > ET: QUAKE Wars to Include Ads
146. No subject Jun 20, 2007, 10:51 beigemore

Remember when everyone was saying they wouldn't buy a Wii when Nintendo first announced that it was going to be called "Wii?"

News Comments > Halo 2 and LIVE Live
27. Re: No subject May 31, 2007, 22:30 beigemore

In regards to Quake 3 for Dreamcast..

Sega/id at least gave the console players the option of using the Dreamcast keyboard and mouse to play the game with.. you could even bring the console down. It was cool. No fov changing, though.

3. Re: PS3 Update: Upscaling May 23, 2007, 18:07 beigemore

Don't they need to be able to sell the 60gb models first?
This comment was edited on May 23, 18:07.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
7. No subject Aug 15, 2006, 03:28 beigemore

There's nothing wrong with a few gigahertz. There are good old games and there will be good new games in the future. While I absolutely love a good 2D platformer, I can be a sucker for eye candy, too. There's no reason to dislike "good" or "modern" video game graphics. Those 2.5D games aren't bad, either.

EDIT: Also, I've been playing Dead Rising for a few days and it has yet to lock up or slow down on me due to heat issues.
This comment was edited on Aug 15, 03:29.

News Comments > Prey Patch, Content Plans
9. No subject Aug 12, 2006, 00:39 beigemore

That would be boring.

News Comments > QuakeCon-o-Rama, Part Two
16. No subject Aug 7, 2006, 19:55 beigemore

I totally agree! PC game makers should only sell best sellers, and not publish anything else.

News Comments > Flight Sim X Beta Plans
6. No subject Aug 6, 2006, 00:44 beigemore

Someone always has to play the "if you didn't care then why did you say something" card.

News Comments > FFXI Bans
8. Re: No subject Jul 27, 2006, 13:45 beigemore

I don't know about you, but I used windower and I did NOT use any type of cheat to automatically run through maps and mine. I'm not sure why you would associate all windower users with botters. Sure, the botters have to use windower to run their programs, but most windower users didn't do that.

News Comments > FFXI Bans
1. No subject Jul 26, 2006, 02:06 beigemore

Supposedly people got banned for using a windower program that allows you to *gasp* play the game in a window. By default (without 3rd party tools), you can only play the game in full screen. Press control-alt-delete or any other program popping a window up and becoming the window in focus will cause the game to exit. What really sucks is anything in the game literally takes hours and hours to complete, even just seeking an exp party can literally take days.. and so you basically have to devote your PC to just that game, and can't use it for anything else. Good job, Square Enix.

News Comments > Half-Life: Source DM Update
5. No subject May 3, 2006, 06:11 beigemore

I bought the crappy retail HL2 collector's edition box mostly for the HL1:"source" port. Needless to say, I felt my $90 was wasted, especially compared to what the people that purchased through Steam got (everything I got, plus more for a lower price).

That's the last of my money Valve will ever be getting.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - SpellForce 2 Shadow Wars
10. No subject May 1, 2006, 19:38 beigemore

I guess it's becoming pretty mandatory for all games to have a dark elf race.

8. No subject Apr 3, 2006, 21:34 beigemore

The Best Buy I work at had 90+ premium 360 systems saved up in the warehouse. I think we sold the last one today... sold 90+ systems in two days.

News Comments > Gold - Tomb Raider: Legend
6. No subject Mar 29, 2006, 21:17 beigemore

People still play Tomb Raider games?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Oblivion (Official)
164. No subject Mar 26, 2006, 04:36 beigemore

On my first character, I did the first Oblivion portal at level 1 and it was easy.

I created a new character and decided to just explore, and made it to level 35. Some NPC wouldn't offer training until I closed some Oblivion portals, so I decided to go do the first one. Instead of fighting the easy scamps, I had to fight multiple Daedra Spiders, Storm Atriochs, and Xiavige whatevers (look like blue people with wolf heads that can summon). Needless to say, the guards weren't very helpful and I had to kite things for several minutes while my conjurations slowly took them out. THEN I entered the portal, and was welcomed with even more of these enemies because the guy I went in to help aggrod like ten of them while running up to me. It's really hard now. :/

EDIT: My first character was melee only, my level 35 character is a pure mage (mage class, "The Mage" sign, with 100 skill in mysticisim, alteration, illusion, restoration, and conjuration.. destruction is going up kind of slow for me and it's hurting).
This comment was edited on Mar 26, 04:38.

312 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo