Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for brandon

Real Name brandon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname beigemore
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://blaze.kinetix.net/
Signed On Jul 14, 2004, 20:43
Total Comments 309 (Amateur)
User ID 21298

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > Game Guidance
11. No subject Feb 10, 2008, 23:49 beigemore

This is really dumb.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. No subject Jan 29, 2008, 19:28 beigemore

The CompUSA ads are kind of strange...

News Comments > Kingdom Under Fire II Revealed
6. No subject Jan 28, 2008, 21:54 beigemore

They need to make a real sequel to the original RTS/RPG game. It was an amazing game, but it was released near WC3, so it got overlooked.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
5. Re: Author Faults a Game Jan 26, 2008, 19:08 beigemore

That's what she gets for pulling facts out of her ass.

On the other hand... I wasn't very interested in this new Star Wars game until I saw this video. It looks very cool.

2. No subject Jan 25, 2008, 20:40 beigemore

I don't know how people think that Sony is out of the woods when Microsoft and Nintendo are both so unbelievably far ahead of them in console sales. I'm sure FF13's release will help the PS3 immensely, but I'm going to guess that Sony's PS3 plan is too long term compared to how fast technology is increasingly moving forward. People are going to want better graphics because they will see them on the PC.

1. No subject Jan 25, 2008, 20:40 beigemore

edit: sorry, double post
This comment was edited on Jan 25, 20:40.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
1. No subject Jan 19, 2008, 23:11 beigemore

Poor Larry, he just isn't the same as he used to be.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
15. No subject Jan 5, 2008, 20:30 beigemore

I've been pulling for HD-DVD the entire time. This makes me sad.

News Comments > Wednesday Tech Bits
14. No subject Jan 2, 2008, 21:47 beigemore

Isn't that human head thing kind of old now?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Unreal Tournament 3
41. No subject Nov 19, 2007, 17:05 beigemore

"Most Innovative Games of E3" - E3 2007 - GamePro

....what?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty 4
58. No subject Nov 7, 2007, 22:51 beigemore

I don't know if the ally AI just has poor aiming, but I'm guessing they just lowered the damage of their bullets compared to yours so you do have to kill things. Otherwise you could just hide behind a corner and let the game play itself for you.

Also, if you're hiding around a corner, then only your allies are being attacked.. which gives you no reason to move at all because you know you're 100% safe.

That would be boring if all it took to play through the game is hide behind a corner at every stop.

For a shoot on rails, this is a pretty fun game. I'm VERY picky about first person shooters, too.

47. No subject Nov 7, 2007, 01:00 beigemore

Well, there are three different groups you play as. I've only played as two so far, so I'm assuming the third is also one of the good guys. Anyway, Jackson is in the US Marines sections, and Soap (yes, that's his name) is in the British SAS. So while you play the English guy, the voices are different. Also, you don't just play like one campaign and then go on to the next like how Starcraft was. It switches back and forth between the different people you play to show how their stories are intertwined.

44. Re: Call of DOOTY Nov 6, 2007, 20:21 beigemore

In response to #25 / Zephalaphelah:

It would be okay if they had some sort of radar to show you where you need to go because sometimes I'm like "WTF, where in the hell are you voice? ... oh you're on the staircase, well thanks for telling me, it's not like I can discern your location from this non-directional voice."

The compass at the bottom of the screen will usually have a yellow circle that indicates the direction you should be heading. I was in the same boat as you until I realized this.

Anyway, I VERY RARELY buy single player computer games. It just doesn't make sense to me. However, I thought the demo of COD4 was pretty cool, so I actually decided to buy this. I'd seen/played the COD demo that was on 360 when it first came out and thought it was pretty neat, but I've never really been interested in the series. I'm more a Quake 3 and TF2 person.

I haven't really tried the multiplayer part of this game yet, but I have been playing through single player and it's actually pretty cool. The graphics and atmosphere are really awesome, and there's always a sense of emergency going on.

While I do think it's a bit much to pay for a "single" player game, I am having fun with it, and I don't regret the purchase.

Can't wait for Crysis for and Assassin's Creed!!

News Comments > Gold - Crysis
81. No subject Nov 6, 2007, 11:08 beigemore

I wasn't impressed with Far Cry, but do enjoy Crysis (at least the demo). I'll be buying it.

News Comments > Bionic Commando Movies
3. No subject Oct 29, 2007, 20:50 beigemore

As much as I loved, and still love, the original game on NES, this new one is looking pretty generic to me.

News Comments > Hellgate: London Demo
39. No subject Oct 18, 2007, 21:39 beigemore

People compare it to Diablo 2 because it's the same people making this game, but the gameplay is nothing like Diablo, and is not as fun.

News Comments > Hellgate: London Demo
24. No subject Oct 18, 2007, 18:40 beigemore

I really don't like this game. It's cool at first, but it becomes way too monotonous while not being very involved. It feels like a poor first/third person shooter that looks great. It's missing something.. oh, right, the game play.

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo Released
74. UT3 demo Oct 12, 2007, 20:26 beigemore

I still play Quake 3 fairly regularly.

I like the UT3 demo.

News Comments > Unreal Tournament III Specs
14. No subject Oct 3, 2007, 12:41 beigemore

I'm still sporting a 6800GS. I'm ready to buy an 8800GTS/GTX, but it's so hard to bring myself to do so with the 8900/9000 series supposedly coming out very soon.

News Comments > StarCraft II Q&A
2. Re: No subject Sep 30, 2007, 02:48 beigemore

I just ignore stuff like this until they announce a release date, and then again until it's gold.

309 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo