Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for brandon

Real Name brandon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname beigemore
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://blaze.kinetix.net/
Signed On Jul 14, 2004, 20:43
Total Comments 311 (Amateur)
User ID 21298

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > Monkey Island 2 Remake Plans?
1. Re: Monkey Island 2 Remake Plans? Mar 6, 2010, 18:23 beigemore

Largo's Embargo?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > No WinXP Support in Just Cause 2
1. Re: No WinXP Support in Just Cause 2 Feb 23, 2010, 13:59 beigemore

Good.  

News Comments > Diablo III Female Barbarian Unveiled
15. Re: Star Trek Online End of Beta Event Feb 16, 2010, 22:30 beigemore

Frijoles wrote on Feb 16, 2010, 17:38:
Late 2011, most likely early 2012. It will coincide with the destruction of Earth.

Our Worldstone needs souls badly.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 16, 2010, 22:28 beigemore

I really hope I'm not the only one that doesn't care at all about gaming on my iphone. Touch screen "pads" just weren't meant to be.  

News Comments > No More WoW Tiered Raids Before Cataclysm
16. Re: No More WoW Tiered Raids Before Cataclysm Feb 14, 2010, 19:59 beigemore

Sempai wrote on Feb 14, 2010, 18:17:
Xombie wrote on Feb 14, 2010, 18:00:
I think it is Blizzards responsibility to provide exciting and fresh content for all of their players.

I think I should have a Mercedes, but that doesn't mean it's the best use of my money. No matter what they come out with, people will still finish it quickly, and it's a far better investment for them to be finishing Cataclysm sooner, as it will last all players longer than a single raid.

Would it be so hard for Blizzard to devote a special team to focus for content for hardcore gamers?

That's what the entire raid design team is.

Seriously are you employed by blizzard or are you just a kiss ass fanboi, my money's on the 2nd.

Blizzard is PAYED a monthly fee by its customers you fucking tool bag.
Now we all know that Cataclysm wont be released until next Holiday season and if you think its gonna hit this summer dream fucking on, this is Bliztard were talking about.

So..in that light lets take a look at what its player base will be doing for the next 9 months..
They'd better have something up their sleeves for summer boredom or they are going to see alot of subs being canceled until Cataclysm.

Thats fact.

You probably are not in the majority with your opinion. There are countless more casual players than hardcore players.

News Comments > US, UK, Japan Game Sales Decline 8%
5. Re: US, UK, Japan Game Sales Decline 8% Feb 3, 2010, 12:46 beigemore

Hurray for tons of really crappy $60 games.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 2, 2010, 02:24 beigemore

Blue wrote on Feb 1, 2010, 14:10:
beigemore wrote on Feb 1, 2010, 13:39:
I don't quite understand why the release of a new version of Super Antispyware is so important that it's showing up on a news site focused on gaming. New WinZip, anyone?

Just a service to a techie audience that spends a lot of time on the internet. Do you feel it represents a problem to have a one-liner bullet point about this?

BTW, WinZip 11 Released.

No, I don't think it represents a problem. Just passively commenting on how I believe it's a bit moot if there aren't posts about every single update to the programs mentioned. Might as well just randomly pick some software and say it was updated. Normally I just scroll right passed these -- I just happened to stop today.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 1, 2010, 13:39 beigemore

I don't quite understand why the release of a new version of Super Antispyware is so important that it's showing up on a news site focused on gaming. New WinZip, anyone?  

News Comments > Divinity II Ego Draconis Launch Trailer
1. Re: Divinity II Ego Draconis Launch Trailer Jan 6, 2010, 23:08 beigemore

Whoa... a video..  

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Patched
8. Re: Team Fortress 2 Patched Dec 8, 2009, 13:11 beigemore

There's some big clan called Edge Gamers Orginazatio (EGO) and their servers are usually pretty populated. They've got their server IP's on their website. Just manually add them to your favorites and you'll always have some servers with a bunch of people playing.

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=serverlist&game=tf2

News Comments > WoW Patched
8. Re: WoW Patched Dec 8, 2009, 11:56 beigemore

Frozen orbs are still useful for some recipes.. especially the 20 hour jewelcrafting one.  

News Comments > Trademarking
1. Re: Trademarking Sep 12, 2009, 18:43 beigemore

sigh...  

News Comments > Zuma's Revenge Announced
5. Re: Zuma's Revenge Announced Aug 18, 2009, 11:51 beigemore

I liked the first Zuma... even though there are a ton of games exactly like it. Looking forward to this.  

News Comments > Gold - Aion
3. Re: Gold - Aion Aug 17, 2009, 12:32 beigemore

Having played beta several times, I don't feel that the game lives up to the hype. It's just another wow-type mmo. Hoping FFXIV doesn't disappoint the same way.  

News Comments > RAGE Trailer, id's Three AAA Teams
5. Re: RAGE Trailer, id's Three AAA Teams Aug 13, 2009, 18:56 beigemore

I almost hate to admit it, but if id makes it, I'll buy it.  

News Comments > StarCraft II Peripherals
12. Re: StarCraft II Peripherals Aug 12, 2009, 18:40 beigemore

I'm embarrassed for Blizzard.  

News Comments > QUAKE LIVE Update
10. Re: QUAKE LIVE Update Aug 9, 2009, 18:39 beigemore

Haha, Linux.. that's pretty funny.  

News Comments > QUAKE LIVE Update
5. Re: QUAKE LIVE Update Aug 8, 2009, 21:22 beigemore

I love Quake3, but the team balance in most ctf games in quakelive is horrible. It's always so lopsided that it isn't fun. You either destroy the other team, or lose within minutes.  

News Comments > New FINAL FANTASY XIV Details
8. Re: New FINAL FANTASY XIV Details Aug 7, 2009, 23:06 beigemore

In FFXI, the different jobs have access to different skill sets, which can then be leveld up. For example, you can skill up a great sword, great axe, and scythe as a warrior. The skills are capped a certain amounts depending on your level (ie, level 30 warrior has 105 maximum great axe skill, while level 75 warrior has 276 max great axe skill). The skills lso carry over to if you change to a dark knight, but your dark knight starts at level 1 with the equivalent of level 1 skills (your great axe and great sword don't start from 0, but they're already capped for a level 1 job at 5 skill).

Essentially, people in FFXI end up making "skill up" parties just to get their weapon skill levels up. It takes a long time to do that compared to something like wow (we're talking many days). It seems like they're attempting to adjust the mob grind to a mob + skill up grind.

While I'm a bit worried at how this is going to turn out, I'm fairly certain they won't screw up the game. SE, while very annoying at times, tends to very slowly patch games and do class adjustments, unlike wow where everything flips back and forth every few weeks.

News Comments > What about Prey 2?
13. Re: What about Prey 2? Aug 4, 2009, 18:26 beigemore

I really enjoyed Prey up to the last level or two. The level near the end where you constantly are fighting people on ceiling and having to flip back and forth was really annoying.  

311 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo