Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for aesir05

Real Name aesir05   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 8, 2004, 20:52
Total Comments 135 (Novice)
User ID 21249

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Preview
1. No subject Nov 4, 2007, 20:27 aesir05

c'mon release this already

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: Press release that sees no press Oct 9, 2007, 20:04 aesir05

Its Sacred or a new expansion to it, I'm guessing its Sacred 3 or 4, haven't kept up with it.

Ascaron has really gone downhill in the past few years, they are selling their products but their level of quality has diminished

News Comments > Bungie Splitting From Microsoft?
20. No subject Oct 2, 2007, 18:38 aesir05

I hope this happens...does anyone even know how rich the Myth universe is?

That was one fantastic game, way ahead of its time, many people would love the return of Myth if Bungie still has the rights...

Would love to see Bungie do something other than Halo.
I'm pretty sure the trilogy is over, haven't played Halo 3 yet.

News Comments > BioShock Activation Not Permanent
101. No subject Aug 25, 2007, 17:13 aesir05

devs and pubs won't have a problem with you playing with a backup if piracy wasn't such a huge problem.

For those saying piracy isn't a problem, they don't know shit.

You can get any game, software movie on the internet easily...and who wants to pay for a game they've already downloaded & finished. Unless of course you really want to play mp.

It used to be tough to get games and other things online a few years ago, but now with torrents everything is available only a few mouse clicks away.

Bioshock has as of right now not been cracked.

One of the Splinter Cell games, I think Chaos Theory stayed off the 'scene' for nearly a full year.

So yes, if someone wants to protect their investment, they are justified in using any means to protect it.
Even if sometimes they use copy protection systems that are easy as pie but the lot of idiots who can barely use their computer fuck it up and they blame the companies for alienating their legit customers.

Show me a copy protection system which has fucked up your system and I'll show you how it'll work fine on my system.

News Comments > Highlander Details
1. No subject Aug 24, 2007, 22:06 aesir05

I loved this show
Great movies...except for the second....the fourth movie is the best overall.

Don't know if they'll make a good game or not, this franchise really does need to be revitalized.

News Comments > Mafia 2 Announced
2. Re: HELL YEAH! Aug 21, 2007, 13:10 aesir05

Why do I get the feeling that this WOW factor is more emphasis on the pretty rather than the gameplay.

They should focus on making sure the different mini game type elements blend in smoothly and the controls and kick ass with an excellent story, and a proper sex scene this time round.

Don't think much of that will happen if they rush this.

Still remember the original game, it was off the charts when it came to realistic action where you don't have to face 2,000,000,000 enemies in one small place.

News Comments > Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath Announcement
2. No subject Aug 15, 2007, 20:16 aesir05

C&C 3 had the worst GDI acting ever...I mean those motherf*#kers are old ass actors yet they couldn't act.

NOD acting was top notch..or at least as good as it can get.

Really hope they hire a proper person to direct the live action cut scenes this time around.

GDI had all famous people in it, and they screwed it up, NOD had nobody actors on board and they still aced it.

News Comments > Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword Patch
4. No subject Aug 14, 2007, 06:54 aesir05

so this basically is bloated with the correct version of directx and previous updates.....future bts patches are gonna be huge

News Comments > NYC WoW Issues
10. No subject Aug 10, 2007, 06:03 aesir05

I think blue was sleepy when he posted this news

News Comments > Settlers IV Beta
4. No subject Aug 10, 2007, 06:03 aesir05

last game was another warcraft clone

hope they do better this time

News Comments > Gold - BioShock
48. No subject Aug 9, 2007, 17:39 aesir05

those who think dx2 sucked, are well people who know a bad game when they see one

those who think thief 3 sucked are idiots who love their pc or console and hate everything else and they would only be happy if LGS came together again to create a thief game and even then they would cry that its not good enuf

stoopid idiots
thief 3 rocked
dx2 did the opposite

News Comments > Gold - BioShock
3. No subject Aug 9, 2007, 10:45 aesir05

would be nice of the game pubs not to release anything else for at least a full month after this one

lots of people are gonna be spending a lot of time on this one.

Somehow I feel this game is going to deliver a lot more than just what's been hyped about for the past few months

News Comments > Rage Trailer
28. No subject Aug 4, 2007, 22:10 aesir05

generally speaking........
the pc gamers are way too critical, we heavily criticize the tiny(and sometimes big) errors in a game and forget the leaps that may have been made in other areas.

We are known to be very vocal with out keyboards on forums, but not so much with our cash.

if a dev puts their heart & soul into a game and tries to recreate their vision, but has to make cutbacks due to whatever reasons (publisher, time, budget) we basically butcher the game, save for a few everyone cries witch! witch!

its already hard for devs to focus completely on their project with background noises like jack wanker telling them that their game which will come out next year will be banned.

so let them create their game (not that they are listening to you)
remember star wars, lotr and many other movies weren't super hits because they had lots of tits blood and curse words in em.

dev studios don't run on gamers goodwill...if they did, they would still need to make money, since gamers aren't the most appreciative lot.
Where do they make money? consoles of course, because most average joes buy consoles for themselves and their families, they don't mod it to play downloaded shit.

So as much as I hate consoles, I have to respect why the devs choose to make console games and port em to the pc...
be grateful their are still a handful of devs out there who love the pc and continue to fight for it and make sure their AAA titles are all set for the pc
10% pc games you get from pc gaming devs
90% you get from devs who get paid by nvidia

so its a fucked up world after all

wtf am i saying, its 5am
sorry for the rant

News Comments > Rage Trailer
18. No subject Aug 4, 2007, 18:59 aesir05

what are you guys high on?

the game reminds me of the firefly universe

damn man, wish they would tone down the "shooter" elements and get a kick ass story in there

the fast paced shooter may work, but if they can pull of a great story this would be a lovely way to waste time
f$ck multiplayer, just concentrate on making this a action/rpg style game like deus ex (don't go all bananas now, just coz I mentioned dx)

regardless of whatever any f*&k tards may say, I think this game has potential!
you're all too critical and pass judgement way, way too quickly, this ain't even a teaser, more like a teaser of a teaser of a teaser

here's looking at all of u :p

News Comments > Xbox 360 Warranty Expands
46. No subject Jul 6, 2007, 18:12 aesir05

1-1.15 billion...what does that mean ?

They usually charged around $150 to repair any 360 outside of warranty, so unless I'm getting my zeros messed up, that's around 6.6million faulty 360s.

They expect to reimburse the people who paid and expect at least that many 360s to have that problem....how many 360s has microsoft sold anyway...? if its over 100million that this can be called a small percentage.

News Comments > CCP & White Wolf Merge
1. No subject Nov 11, 2006, 19:06 aesir05

maybe we can get some more good vampire games not mmo overload

News Comments > Gold - Windows Vista
54. No subject Nov 9, 2006, 17:22 aesir05

I remember a pic of a guy holding an XP cd with the cdkey on it in front of the xp launch countdown 40 days before launch.

Expect Vista in 15 days time

Although I see no reason to upgrade since XP is running perfectly for me.

News Comments > White Gold Q&A
4. No subject Nov 6, 2006, 16:26 aesir05

Sounds like a Farcry type of game, I just hope it doesn't have a crappy non-existent story like Farcry.

FPS are going to die out if these not-so-hyped releases just copy and don't innovate.

News Comments > Supreme Commander Beta Plans
6. this game is gonna rock!! Sep 9, 2006, 17:10 aesir05

most definately this game looks off the charts

sure you can hae 100 units instead of 6
but get 30 of them to attack from the north as a diversion
50 of them attack from the east to roll on the damage
with 20 of them sneaking in a disabling the sentry weapons so the airstrikes can take out the turrets

that's the kind of strategy most games don't allow you
and with what i've seen so far, it looks very much possible in this game

we aren't even talking about the navy yet

some people might prefer the small maps witht he rush tactics
but i'm definately gonna go for the huge maps and the full scale war

can't wait for this game

News Comments > 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany Patch
1. No subject Sep 4, 2006, 17:16 aesir05

wow a patch for an ea sports title which doesn't have a new year number in its name

i was thinking this would be fifa 07 or fifa 06.5

135 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo