Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lazarus Long

Real Name Lazarus Long   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Burrito of Peace
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 8, 2004, 17:03
Total Comments 1692 (Pro)
User ID 21247

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Evil Within a Week Early
4. Re: The Evil Within One-Week Early Jul 18, 2014, 13:01 Burrito of Peace

"The Evil Within"? That perfectly describes my ex.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Transcendence Patch and Soundtrack
1. Re: Transcendence Patch and Soundtrack Jul 17, 2014, 09:12 Burrito of Peace

Has anyone played this game? If so, how good is it?  

News Comments > Gearbox Announces "Hero Shooter" Battleborn
6. Re: Gearbox Announces Jul 8, 2014, 13:21 Burrito of Peace

Thank you, Blue.  

News Comments > Gearbox Announces "Hero Shooter" Battleborn
4. Re: Gearbox Announces Jul 8, 2014, 13:15 Burrito of Peace

Please, for the love of all that is holy (and for those of us on mobile devices), can we NOT make the videos embedded in the main page?  

News Comments > On Sale
8. Re: On Sale Jul 8, 2014, 12:56 Burrito of Peace

nin wrote on Jul 8, 2014, 08:55:
To be fair, though, the comment was "no one seems to have heard of Bundle in a Box".

To be fair, though, not everyone is literal and hyperbole is an oft used device in summation and collective statements.

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Jul 8, 2014, 08:51 Burrito of Peace

nin wrote on Jul 8, 2014, 08:23:
A search for "Bundle in a box" shows this as their 6th mention here, but don't let that get in the way of someones near constant negativity...

To be fair, though, what have you heard more about; the Humble Bundle or Bundle in a Box?

News Comments > InSomnia Tech Demo
6. Re: InSomnia Tech Demo Jul 5, 2014, 22:15 Burrito of Peace

How about E85punk? Ethanolpunk? Biodieselpunk? Electricpunk? Hydropunk? Punkpunk? Bronypunk?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
35. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2014, 22:09 Burrito of Peace

Orogogus wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 15:45:
Olympics = summer games only, eh?

What's that all aboot?

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2014, 12:54 Burrito of Peace

Brataccas wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 12:20:
Soccer bullshit I don't care about here...

Just a sidebar:

Props on the name and avatar. I don't think a whole lot of people played that game.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2014, 09:03 Burrito of Peace

"I'll give them another chance in 2018, but one of these days they won't have old BlueHair to kick around anymore."

But enough about Mark Hamill...

News Comments > Underworld Ascension Announced
29. Re: Underworld Ascension Announced Jul 1, 2014, 18:52 Burrito of Peace

Zoom wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 13:24:
Cutter wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 12:55:
Without any media and a lot more information I'm not going to get excited yet. This is awesome news, but how many times have we been let down before. Let's just see what the reality is first, mmmkay.
The guy got some of the greatest games of all times to his pedigree. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

So did Richard Garriot and look how well his "return" to PC gaming turned out. A colossal failure of an MMO that burned through more money than most lottery winners have ever seen and now a Portalarium...which has produced a crappy poker game and the promise of an Ultima-like experience in a game called "Shroud of the Avatar".

The jury is still out on how well Chris Roberts and David Braben will do with their finished and released products.

Credit is given where it is due but some of these old codgers really need to realize their glory days are long behind them.

News Comments > Tom Clancy's EndWar Online Alpha Begins
4. Re: Tom Clancy's EndWar Online Alpha Begins Jun 30, 2014, 08:54 Burrito of Peace

This looks exactly like the same shit they released on the PC/PS3/Xbox360 back in 2008. Is that the new business model? Rehashing old shit on to mobile platforms 8 years later?  

News Comments > H1Z1 Blog
4. Re: H1Z1 Blog Jun 29, 2014, 21:36 Burrito of Peace

JohnBirshire wrote on Jun 29, 2014, 19:28:
Are there any zombie standalone games that AREN'T in alpha status, or complete crap?

I've been having fun with State of Decay since I picked it up for $5 on the Steam Summer Sale.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Microsoft updates Windows Update client for select Windows versions, enhances security. Jun 28, 2014, 18:57 Burrito of Peace

This is one of the thing that cracks me up about Windows. "Would you like to update the updater so you can download updates for your updates?"  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
31. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jun 28, 2014, 18:17 Burrito of Peace

HorrorScope wrote on Jun 28, 2014, 13:37:
These are also the true bible thumpers that rake us over the coals trying to decipher the old testament which is in general trumped by the much more peacful and liberal new testament. You stop judging us and let God judge us.

A big ole fat THIS!

What chaps my ass to no end is that these mouth breathing fuckwits allegedly read the Bible but understand NONE of it! Christ literally says "This is the new and everlasting covenant". Anyone with a half a fucking brain understands that his words not only dismiss the old covenant that Abraham had with God, it completely destroys it! The new covenant is based on a very simple premise, and to say it in modern language, that premise is "Don't be a dick; help out when you can, not when its convenient".

Christ himself says NOTHING explicitly about homosexuality and the only person who goes on and on in the New Testament about it is Paul, and that guy was a raging asshole and misogynist. His own words mark him as someone who, even as a disciple, didn't get it.

It's 2014. I live in the Bible Belt. I grew up in the Bible Belt. Who gives a rat's ass what consenting adult you find love, joy and acceptance within? If I had my way, I'd legally demarcate every religion as both a cult and terrorist organization.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Jun 27, 2014, 12:58 Burrito of Peace

"Playable" being a definition of degrees, I take it?

Technically, Star Citizen is "playable" but it's far from complete.

News Comments > Dawn of War Swaps GameSpy for Steam
9. Re: Dawn of War Swaps GameSpy for Steam Jun 27, 2014, 12:50 Burrito of Peace

I know I am in the minority but I thought Dawn of War sucked. I'd just finished Dark Crusade when it came out and much preferred DC.

I'd love to see a successor to DC.

News Comments > Metro Redux in August
1. Re: Metro Redux in August Jun 24, 2014, 20:19 Burrito of Peace

And what of those of us who already own the originals? Guess we get fucked.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Jun 23, 2014, 19:04 Burrito of Peace

"What would anybody want with a blind seein' eye dog?"  

News Comments > GameStar: Crytek in Financial Trouble
9. Re: GameStar: Crytek in Financial Trouble Jun 22, 2014, 13:54 Burrito of Peace

harlock wrote on Jun 22, 2014, 13:15:
cryengine is being DESTROYED by UE4 in the prefab engine market

If only because UE4 is much, much easier to work with. Epic clearly put more time and effort in to the workflow process to make it easier for first time users to just jump in and start creating, learning as you go.

1692 Comments. 85 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo