Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Chaos the Crazy

Real Name Chaos the Crazy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 3, 2004, 16:42
Total Comments 7 (Suspect)
User ID 21029

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Sacred 2: Ice & Blood Announced
2. Re: Sacred 2: Ice & Blood Announced Jul 7, 2009, 12:18 Chaos the Crazy

Heh...I guess you never played the original, which was buggy as hell even after they released Sacred Gold. That they released this at all to the 360 was surprising to me, IMHO this game was not meant to be dumbed down to console controllers.

The Dragonmage sounds interesting, now that I have some time on my hands I'll probably get back into this and see if can hold my attention for a bit.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Content Patch
3. Re: Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Content Patch Dec 17, 2008, 13:47 Chaos the Crazy

Few things have sucked me in like D2. In Sacred 2, some of the respawning gets a bit old (kill a minor quest boss, walk further along to loot the area, come back and there he is again) but it's been good fun. I do like the fact that Ascaron continues to add to the game like this and it's definitely more solid than Sacred 1 was when it was first released - and I enjoyed the original a lot as well.

What am I playing the most of right now? Probably sharing my time between Sacred 2 and the Median XL mod for D2. I kinda dropped Titan Quest a while back when work got super busy and never got back into it...Sacred 2 is a fantastic replacement so I guess it'll be a while before I go back and finish my current character in Titan Quest.

News Comments > Sacred 2 DRM - Non-Transferrable License
32. Re: No subject Sep 11, 2008, 15:20 Chaos the Crazy

Oh I'm sure that they will insist on SecuROM being included for the US version. Then again if they pull the whole no blood thing for the US version again, most people would grab the international version because seeing bloody bits is part of what makes life so much fun, right?

It's really a shame that they feel the need to punish those who are willing to actually pay for the game. I had a blast with Sacred and Sacred Underworld (bought both UK versions at full price) and was really looking forward to this. If they pull their collective heads out of their asses and patch this at a later point to remove the idiotic DRM, then it might be worth doing some bargain bin hunting for it.

News Comments > Good Old Games Coming (Back)
29. Re: No subject Jul 11, 2008, 04:55 Chaos the Crazy

I've had both SS2 and Torment running just fine on my rig I built a few months ago. With SS2, you have to disable one of the CPU cores...same thing with Thief 1/2. Try this: http://www16.brinkster.com/salvage/thief/darkengine.htm

As far as Torment, I didn't do anything different - it works fine as do all the BG/IWD titles.

DOSBOX and Doomsday have also provided me with endless hours of old school geeking out.

News Comments > NVIDIA on PC Exclusive Games
69. Re: No subject Jun 10, 2008, 19:25 Chaos the Crazy

If this is true, then the publishers are fools. In the film industry, a Lincensee pays anywhere from 12.5 to 30 percent of gross dispositions to the Licensor....ie Blockbuster would be paying EA or Activision or whoever 12.5 to 30 percent of the the money they make on rentals.

Generally quarterly.

News Comments > Sacred 2 Revealed
8. Re: hmm.... May 26, 2005, 09:54 Chaos the Crazy

www.gogamer.com has the international English version of the expansion.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Hacking ebay Jun 3, 2004, 12:47 Chaos the Crazy

phishing is hardly hacking...it's taking advantage of people's stupidity.

7 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo