Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for DV

Real Name DV   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 9, 2004, 16:29
Total Comments 24 (Suspect)
User ID 20865

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 28, 2014, 11:33 DV

Ratty wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 11:05:
Egg creams. Oo la la. Aren't we hoity toity today. I have no idea what egg creams are but it sounds like something Thurston and Lovey would be sipping.

Truthfully, I believe it is something that Gilligan and Mary Ann would drink. The making of a great eggcream is something of a lost art. Damn im jonesing for an eggcream now....Thanks Blue.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Marvel Heroes in June
16. Re: Marvel Heroes in June Mar 26, 2013, 17:02 DV

KS wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 06:39:
"Action MMO" = Console-style POS. It should be against the law for companies to use terms like MMO and RPG to describe games that are not MMORPGs.

This isn't for consoles. PC only and I believe they are working on a MAC client for after launch.

As for the MMO part, each zone is open world with instances you can go in. Also every loot you see on you're screen is for you alone. The only thing you share with everyone is health and mana balls.

News Comments > Marvel Heroes in June
15. Re: Marvel Heroes in June Mar 26, 2013, 16:54 DV

You get to choose one of five starter heroes. That hero can take you all the way to end game. OTW to end game with that starter hero you have a random chance of hero's dropping for you as loot on bosses. Say you've always liked Spiderman...Either you buy his starter pack, which you can play from day one or you can hope that he drops from a boss.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Reviews
90. Re: Battlefield 3 Reviews Oct 25, 2011, 01:12 DV

Awesome game. I just put about an hour of playing conquest. Just blown away how much fun it was playing. Time to hit the sack.  

News Comments > More on Arkham City's Robin
3. Re: More on Arkham City's Robin Jun 21, 2011, 11:29 DV

Looks like an older version of Damian Wayne then Tim Drake. Cant wait to play this game.  

News Comments > DICE Addresses Battlefield 3 Preorder Questions
7. Re: DICE Addresses Battlefield 3 Preorder Questions Jun 13, 2011, 23:14 DV

Nate wrote on Jun 13, 2011, 23:09:
Don't care about this physical warfare pack. The 3 extra maps that you can only get by pre-ordering with EA is the issue.

First i'm hearing of this. I thought it was anyone that pre-orders gets the maps with the limited edition.

News Comments > Gay Character Plans: ME3 Yes, DNF No
25. Re: Gay Character Plans: ME3 Yes, DNF No May 16, 2011, 15:12 DV

Bumpy wrote on May 16, 2011, 14:56:
Won't be happy till they include the option to play as a Native American midget with Downs syndrome.

TIMMAH!

News Comments > Games for Windows LIVE Activity
13. Re: Games for Windows LIVE Activity May 12, 2011, 19:21 DV

Hump wrote on May 12, 2011, 17:31:
good to see Section 8 IP getting at least some action. As a multiplayer game its quite underrated.

I agree it is very underrated. Loving Section 8:Prejudice atm even with GFW. It was well worth my $15. Much prefer it over Brink.

News Comments > Section 8 Prejudice Now Available
4. Re: Section 8 Prejudice Now Available May 5, 2011, 11:40 DV

Nice fun game. Worth the price of $15.  

News Comments > AoE Online Keys
21. Re: AoE Online Keys Apr 29, 2011, 17:10 DV

I'll take a key please. Thank you  

News Comments > LucasArts Shakeup
15. Re: LucasArts Shakeup May 7, 2010, 14:31 DV

Granted, it was 10 years ago, but when we were working on Babylon 5, our budget was around 5 million for the game, including FMV of all the principals. In order to come out even, it was looking like we'd need to sell ~500K copies, which, at the time, would have been a challenge, given the only other space game at that time was around 100-150K short of that, and that title had several GotY trophies behind it

Sounds like the GotY was Freespace 2. Freespace 2 was the last great space sim I played. Never understood why it didn't sell better then it should have.

News Comments > WoW, That's an Expensive Horse
9. Re: WoW, That's an Expensive Horse Apr 15, 2010, 23:11 DV

nin wrote on Apr 15, 2010, 23:07:
Can I ask... because I don't understand..why do people keep mentioning a queue for the mount? Don't you just go and buy the thing in the store?

You throw it in the cart, but there's so many people trying at once, they can't process all the orders. So your order is in a queue, where the browser gives your your spot in line, and an approximate wait time...

Try it here:
http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100000942

Add it to your cart and then hit the checkout button...let me know what the wait is now, I'm curious...

68218 que...1 hour wait

News Comments > David Allen vs Derek Smart
53. Re: David Allen vs Derek Smart Apr 15, 2010, 19:17 DV

Sorry Blue for my bad post. Glad you deleted it. The moment got the better of me.  

News Comments > David Allen vs Derek Smart
42. removed Apr 15, 2010, 16:33 DV

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Apr 15, 2010, 17:00.

News Comments > On BFBC2's Brisk Sales
2. Re: On BFBC2's Brisk Sales Mar 18, 2010, 16:19 DV

They are things you get as you gain rank. Sweet deal you missed out on. I'm sure now that the LE offer is over that steam will repost the 4 pack deal.  

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Kick on Connect Fix Coming
37. Re: HC Mar 3, 2010, 21:02 DV

MMORPGHoD wrote on Mar 3, 2010, 20:24:
try to get in/buy before March 15. I believe that is when the deal for the LE/free unlocks is up.

How does that work? You buy the game and get some sort of unlock code or any account created before March 15th gets the free unlocks?

Edit: ah, I see what you mean, the LE (more expensive Limited Edition) on steam has the unlocks. Btw: gogamer has the regular version for sale, $42.90

Think after the 15th there will be a normal and le version.

36. Re: HC Mar 3, 2010, 20:59 DV

Ant wrote on Mar 3, 2010, 19:47:
DV wrote on Mar 3, 2010, 19:46:
Ant wrote on Mar 3, 2010, 18:38:
Ant, try to get in/buy before March 15. I believe that is when the deal for the LE/free unlocks is up.
What are LE/free unlocks about? Just weapons, right?

Yes, better weapons and armor upgrades that you'd normaly have to unlock thru leveling.
All of them?

Just 6 unlocks or 7 if you pre-ordered from gamestop.

33. Re: HC Mar 3, 2010, 19:46 DV

Ant wrote on Mar 3, 2010, 18:38:
Ant, try to get in/buy before March 15. I believe that is when the deal for the LE/free unlocks is up.
What are LE/free unlocks about? Just weapons, right?

Yes, better weapons and armor upgrades that you'd normaly have to unlock thru leveling.

28. Re: HC Mar 3, 2010, 18:35 DV

Ant wrote on Mar 3, 2010, 17:19:
Awesome. It makes me want to get the game more. Just need to wait for sales and free time (way too busy!).

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Beta Ends, VIP DLC Details
26. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Beta Ends, VIP DLC Details Feb 25, 2010, 16:52 DV

I believe I read somewhere (twitter, blog,ect) that the build we got last week was 6-8 weeks old. So performance will jump even more at retail. Cant wait to play on some new maps  

24 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo