Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname FrodoBush
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Blah, never will I tell, never!!
Bender rules.
Homepage http://
Signed On May 1, 2004, 14:57
Total Comments 15 (Suspect)
User ID 20792

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Gates of Troy Stolen, Delayed
37. Hannibal is at the gates... Jun 18, 2004, 23:14 FrodoBush

YOINK!

I can see how it got stolen. They put in in a package with the words "GOLD DISK" printed in big bright red letters. Some teen punk comes along and sees the package and thinks, "A disk of gold? I'm rich!" YOINK!

Goes to a pawn shop to sell his booty and gets a slap upside the head for his trouble.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gold - SpellForce Add-on
1. Super cool. Jun 15, 2004, 14:16 FrodoBush

I love Spellforce. Damn fun game in it's own right. The only problem is the ending which as far as I know is the only one. I love good long expansions.

News Comments > Mob Enforced Unveiled
15. Mafia 2 Jun 12, 2004, 21:30 FrodoBush

Would I be out of line when I say I would rather wait for Mafia 2? Because I would rather wait for Mafia 2.

News Comments > Temple of Elemental Evil Patch
4. Re: How is this game? May 28, 2004, 18:25 FrodoBush

Actually, once you get past the bugs, the game is pretty good. I love a good turn based RPG. The graphics are pretty good and the story ain't bad at all. It is worth playing now that they are patching it more.

News Comments > Ground Control II Demo
27. Loved it! May 26, 2004, 01:36 FrodoBush

Damn it. You only get one mission in for the campaign. Very nicely done interface. Great graphics. Better then the first game, but not by much because that was damn good too. True, it doesn't have much new to it, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

News Comments > Strength and Honor Demo
8. Crap, pure crap. May 25, 2004, 22:18 FrodoBush

This game is the biggest pile of steaming crap I have played in a long time. Blah. Not worth the download. If someone gives you this game for free, you would still be cheated.

News Comments > Soldiers: Heroes of World War II Demo
3. Re: Soldiers: Heroes of World War II demo May 25, 2004, 10:52 FrodoBush

What? Another stupid WW2 game?? Arrggghhh...

D/L it now. Looks good.

News Comments > More Game Movies - DOOM 3 Trailer
61. Re: Doom is just plain shit May 19, 2004, 23:18 FrodoBush

Doom 3's enemies look like the kind of stuff a bored 6th grader would sketch during English class.

I liken id to an established rock band that still sells lots of albums but has lost its creative spark. Like Metallica, they still have a loyal fan base, but they aren't what they used to be. You can tell the passion isn't there anymore.

Well, I do have to agree with you there. I loved the background, with the lights and shadows, blood and guts and such. But the enemies moved to much like the did in the first two Doom games. Don't get me wrong, I will get it as soon as it comes out. I just hope the PC version doesn't look like that X-Boxers version.

News Comments > More Game Movies - DOOM 3 Trailer
47. Re: No subject May 19, 2004, 11:37 FrodoBush

meh, its just the xbox version anyway. im saving my judgment until the PC version is out. if ever.

I hope you didn't just jinx the game. I can see it now, "ID renames 'Doom 3' to 'Doom 3: Forever'." AAAAhhhhh. That is more scary then a zombie to a 13 year old.

This comment was edited on May 19, 11:38.

News Comments > id's Next Game
25. ID announces.. May 15, 2004, 00:31 FrodoBush

ID spokesman Ida Hitit announced that IDs next project after Doom 3 will be none other then Duke Nukem: Forever 2. When asked why ID choose this particular title, Ida responded, "Shut up." No further questions followed.

I am looking forward to Doom 3 more then any other game, except for Rome: Total War. I hope they do something other then a FPS in the next game.

News Comments > Civilization's Dawn Dawns
18. Is it me... May 13, 2004, 16:40 FrodoBush

Or are those the ugliest screenshots ever? Worse then the original UO. I hope their isn't subscription fees on those two games.

News Comments > EQ to Expand Again
49. Re: Booth babes May 7, 2004, 14:59 FrodoBush

I must be jaded, because I think booth babes are a pathetic attempt to sell shit games to an even more pathetic group of people.

duhh the game sucks but WOW THAT CHICK IS HOT maybe if I buy the game she will sex0r me lol rofl omg linux rulez

You will feel differently when you reach puberty. Lol.

News Comments > EQ to Expand Again
44. Re: more... more May 7, 2004, 10:21 FrodoBush

Ouch, burn! Lol.

I must be a geek, because I sure as hell don't mind hanging out with strippers and booth babes.

News Comments > Settlers 5 Title
1. How are the settler games? May 6, 2004, 11:51 FrodoBush

I have never gotten into playing them, but some of my friends have and they like them very much. I don't think I have ever read any bad reviews. So I ask, are they really that good?

Maybe I should try one out.

News Comments > Battlefield Vietnam Patch Status
120. Now you have done it! May 1, 2004, 11:03 FrodoBush

All you who are against the Iraq war will have to play BF:V without the patch!!
All you who are for the Iraq war will also have to play BF:V without the patch!!
Mwahaha....err...Well, at least until the patch comes out anyway.

Ah, the joys of getting pegged with a rocket from half-way across the map in single player. Don't you just love it?

15 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo