Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for 3-3-3

Real Name 3-3-3   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Sleep
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 1, 2004, 00:38
Total Comments 115 (Novice)
User ID 20788

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Firefly Online Bonus Content; Trailer
12. Re: Firefly Online Bonus Content; Trailer Oct 13, 2014, 18:05 Sleep

Cutter wrote on Oct 13, 2014, 16:14:
Well that was...uninspiring.

Stream of consciousness time. Basically we've reached that point and its kind of a compliment to Firefly that it took a decade plus. Fox now wants to try and leech out whatever is left of a franchise they so royally screwed. By now, youre either a Firefly fan or you will never care, you've either got the DVD/Blu Ray or you never will, so the die-hards day is done. A decade man! From a series that didnt even make its season finale! Good job.

Seems to me this is aimed straight at the lower end casual. Fox are going for the people who like MMOs and Firefly and hoping to squeeze out more bucks. More power to them, who gives a damn at this point. Firefly aint ever coming back, Nathan Fillion and the rest of the cast are ten years older! They probably wouldnt have made the cut if they were auditioning today. Except Kaylee. OMG, Kaylee. She'll make the grade FOREVER.

Anyway, probably a POS, but if it passes half an hour, what the hell.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Microsoft to Acquire Mojang for $2B?
3. Re: Microsoft to Acquire Mojang for $2B? Sep 10, 2014, 09:22 Sleep

I dunno, Minecraft is moving towards being predominantly a kids game after dumping much of its older demographic so microsoft as good at that as anyone. The real eyebrow raiser is Notch slagging off Oculus over FB then selling out for exactly the same amount of cash. Guess he really was over it.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added
57. Re: Into the Black Aug 4, 2014, 04:26 Sleep

Slashman wrote on Aug 3, 2014, 22:54:
Ludomancer wrote on Aug 3, 2014, 22:20:
I haven't bought either of these mentioned products, I'm just a voice of reason that you won't listen to because you're too desperate for a nostalgic distraction from the shit day-jobs you were tricked into for the duration of your time on this planet.

Weigh your decisions with the evidence of history and the wisdom to project the outcome from past events.

I'm not big on Star Citizen myself, but if you'e not into the 'nostalgic distraction from shit day-jobs', then why would you even bother posting on a website dedicated to PC gaming? Shouldn't you have something better to do?

Haha too true. Ive bought into the KS for the game to the tune of lotsacash, and i wont be buying anything else until they actually model my scout. But if people want to, more power to them.

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $45M
23. Re: Star Citizen Hits $45M Jun 8, 2014, 18:09 Sleep

Cutter wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 17:44:
Flak wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 15:18:
Fantaz wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 14:30:
Cutter wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 13:30:
A million dollars per virtual item. Fucking lol.

awww... too bad you didn't make the 1st post, only 2nd.

The turd-cutters around here are starting to slack off, wonder were Reagle is these days? (hint: probably playing AC).

That freelancer commercial was a thing of beauty, even that eerily similar narrator.

When - and that's when, not if - you clowns get burned by Roberts you're going to hear us laughing from clear across the planet.

When DFM launched that deafening roar you heard was us laughing at you.

News Comments > Nether Leaves Early Access
4. Re: Nether Leaves Early Access Jun 7, 2014, 08:29 Sleep

Nether is WarZ 2.0, so no surprise its rubbish.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Released
11. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Released Jun 4, 2014, 09:30 Sleep

InBlack wrote on Jun 4, 2014, 09:17:
Sleep wrote on Jun 4, 2014, 09:11:
Wheres that VR troll bloke? How does this fit into his whole 'ill chop off my own nuts if this isnt a scam' scenario? Will there be videos? I would take his word for it, but we all know how that works out.

Please dont post obvious bait like that. Thats even worse than trolling...

Worse than trolling. Yeah right. And clearly, anyone is able to post anything. If you think he (presumably) is not going to post in a SC thread in any event, well you havent been following these very closely.

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Released
7. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Released Jun 4, 2014, 09:11 Sleep

Wheres that VR troll bloke? How does this fit into his whole 'ill chop off my own nuts if this isnt a scam' scenario? Will there be videos? I would take his word for it, but we all know how that works out.  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $44M
9. Re: Star Citizen at $44M May 24, 2014, 14:35 Sleep

[VG]Reagle wrote on May 24, 2014, 14:16:
{Roberts is a CON MAN}

LOL you're funny, every time a SC post comes up, I could almost write these for you by now.

Its all a con, I bet you nothing happens next week, this must surely be the point at which you all get screwed...

It'll be like two years after release and you'll be shouting 'THE DLC IS A CON, SUCKERS!!!'

You do realise theyre releasing something next week right? Thats going to kind of screw your case...

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander This Month
16. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander This Month May 17, 2014, 15:54 Sleep

ItBurn wrote on May 17, 2014, 12:55:
[VG]Reagle wrote on May 17, 2014, 12:43:

I raise my glass of cool aid to all the geeks that supported this game.

The only thing that's getting really creepy here is you reagle...

We can only hope he really is drinking the coolaid. You find the same demented tinfoil hat wearers everywhere, a free supply of coolaid would be a perfect solution. Tell them it stops the microwaves reading their thoughts or something.

News Comments > ArcheAge Founder's Packs
9. Re: ArcheAge Founder's Packs Apr 25, 2014, 15:35 Sleep

Theres plenty who will happily pay 150 to get in. Realitically, the full game wont be out for yonks so its 150 divided by however long until release. Call it a year (and im being optimistic condsidering theres three tiers) and youve got an average 8 or 9 squid sub per month with the bonus of getting access now.

Im quite happy to wait for release though.

News Comments > Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $42M
77. Re: Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $42M Apr 15, 2014, 16:10 Sleep

Kosumo wrote on Apr 15, 2014, 16:03:
Tumbler wrote on Apr 15, 2014, 15:52:
We'll see, DFM release is real close.

Just waiting on a landing pen for fly pig thats carrying it.

Fly pig? Lol.

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers
78. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 12, 2014, 04:03 Sleep

1badmf wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 03:57:
[VG]Reagle wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 03:50:
Some people just think that Star Citizen is a SCAM. Taking $50 million of gamers money through Kickstarter fueled by FALSE PROMISES.

Now I know you probably get chills shoot up your leg whenever Roberts tweet a new "feature" that will never get done. Probably ever time there is a Star Citizen video showing a guy getting in a fighter money shoots our your butt.

However, many of us are sick of seeing the same video used over and over and over and we feel its a huge scam.

Sorry we dont get the same tingles in our behind that some get over this game. But its not much more advanced then what a indie with $100,000 could make in 6 months BY HIMSELF.

So then where exactly is the OTHER $49,900,000 dollars? Yachts and hookers is my educated guess. There are many people who have been around alot that are very suspicious of the large claims made. Others its true are giving 1000's of dollars and believe every word he says. Its a bit of a cult of personality and that has many of us on edge.

i'm sorry but... you're a fucking idiot. no other way to rationally respond to your nonsense.

LOL this. Get a refund if you even have a ship, which I doubt. Or go read up a bit about how long it takes to develop a game, comparing it to theme parks like SWTOR ($200 million, 4 years) now think about SC ($41 Million, 1 year) and get a fucking grip.

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers
32. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 11, 2014, 20:01 Sleep

Nathos wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 19:54:
DangerDog wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 19:35:
Nathos wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 18:52:
But hey! Check out that helmet animation! Literally the best part of the demo. I say that while I cry inside for ever giving them money in the first place.

Unless you went full retard on giving them money hand over fist you should still get something resembling a space combat game.

True. I guess I'm upset with the situation because I feel like they set expectations back when I gave them money. Which now seem forgotten to go chase after different ideas. It feels like they're playing to the crowd in a crass money grab, and what's feeding the cynic in me.

I took the wise words from Tropic Thunder to heart. Never go full retard.

Im sure theyll be happy to give you a full refund if you contact customer support. Why dont you go ahead and do that now? Heres a link for you -

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/contact

News Comments > GeForce Beta Drivers
1. Re: GeForce Beta Drivers Apr 7, 2014, 12:25 Sleep

Thanks Mantle!  

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $40M
22. Re: Star Citizen Passes $40M Mar 11, 2014, 04:38 Sleep

Kosumo wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 01:27:
loomy wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 00:44:
there has never been a game doing this crazy combination of things

What about Derek Smart who has made this type of game before. And released it. Many times. More recently than Chris Roberts as well?

Or do you mean, selling in game stuff for money before there is even a game?

(lol, you know I'm trolling hard when I'm holding up Derek Smarts, body of work as my point!)

Yeah, that is scraping the bottom of the troll barrel

News Comments > Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll
43. Re: Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll Feb 27, 2014, 04:07 Sleep

InBlack wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 03:27:
Slinkycatz wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 20:10:
Other than the cool concept art, this news is actually boring and insignificant... seeing some of you twist this into your convoluted conspiracy theories to make it match what you've personally been believing all along is ridiculous, frankly.

So telling it like it is, i.e. calling Christ Roberts out on selling a non existant space ship, for a non existing game is somehow conspiracy theory material? Wow...

No youre right, its far more likely that there isnt actually any development going on and that games should just pop out fully formed on funding, like some kickstarter gestalt. Thats how it usually happens.

News Comments > Enemy Front in June/Summer
4. Re: Enemy Front in June/Summer Feb 3, 2014, 19:53 Sleep

Was thinking yawn, saw the images and the resistance angle, now mildly intrigued. Will defo give this a whirl.  

News Comments > Rambo's European Invasion Next Month
11. Re: Rambo's European Invasion Next Month Jan 31, 2014, 17:54 Sleep

Yosemite Sam wrote on Jan 31, 2014, 17:07:
harlock wrote on Jan 31, 2014, 13:30:
Task wrote on Jan 31, 2014, 13:06:
lol, oh Rambo. I remember Rambo III where the Pentagon whipped up their Bravado propaganda in the film for Americans to be happy that supplies and money were being used to incite radicals (Rambo helps the Taliban).

yeh funny how short term america's memory is for that kind of thing

usa funded and trained islamic terrorists in the first place - talk about karma.. thats it

Yup, in yet another proxy war with the Soviets the CIA funds terrorists (well at this point they are attacking the Russians so they are called freedom fighters) through Pakistan and the Saudis. Once the Soviets pull out America simply packs up and leaves the Afghanis to the CIA funded mercs. Then the ex-CIA assets turn on America and thus begins the huge escalation of the American intelligence industrial complex built to protect Americans from the monsters created by the very same intelligence agency. America reaps what it sows but fails utterly to realize it time after time.

20/20 hindsight is wonderful isnt it. I wonder if we'll be able to use that magic ball about the shit the west is pulling today? Syria anyone?

News Comments > Rambo's European Invasion Next Month
2. Re: Rambo's European Invasion Next Month Jan 31, 2014, 12:32 Sleep

Stallone will be spinning in his grave, because this turkey will kill him.  

News Comments > SOE Boss: Next Game "Dedicated" to Star Wars Galaxies Fans
15. Re: SOE Boss: Next Game Jan 26, 2014, 19:14 Sleep

Wildone wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 17:19:
Every-single-person-here-will buy it

Yup and the people hating the loudest will pre-order. Tis the waay of things.

115 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo