Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kevin Nguyen

Real Name Kevin Nguyen   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Zetler
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 22, 2004, 01:13
Total Comments 130 (Novice)
User ID 20702

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - T72 Balkans on Fire
4. Re: mmm mmm sweeeet Jul 8, 2005, 03:18 Zetler

I don't really see why of all the tanks in Russian history they decided to do a sim on the T-72. I mean the T-72 isn't exactly know as a badass or even good tank. This rolling coffin is more widely know as being cannon fodder for the American M1 series in both of the Iraq war through both superior technology and tactics. Even the Russians got a bloodly nose when they used them in against Chechens. So how about growing some brains and make a sim about a Russian tank that doesn't suck like the T-80, Black Eagle or the ledgendary T-34?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Falcon 4.0: Allied Force
4. Re: website ... Jun 29, 2005, 08:16 Zetler

Thank god someone finally made a sim with a campaign that isn't completely souless, like say...IL2 and Pacific Fighters. Unfortunately jet sims are complex as hell and one could earn a college education by the time the average gamer learn how to operate the radar in hardcore mode.

I also noticed from the Simhq mini-review the graphics seems incredibly crude. While the F-16 itself is decent other planes looks like they came from a 1998 game, heck even Flanker 2 which is considerably ancient looks much better than this game.

News Comments > Wow! 2M Playing WoW!
65. Re: Fat Slobs Jun 15, 2005, 03:06 Zetler

This mmog is going to kill them all.

Tried the game, enjoyed the game, and upon seeing how one has to play and play and play to achieve the high levels, I then canceled my subscription before the first months payment was to be made.

now where's my mountain bike...............

Its stolen by the kid who play GTA: San Andres 6 hours a day. Even if you buy a new one you'll prolly die in a hail of bullets from the l33t dudez who play CS: Source 12 hours a day.

As you can see there is no escaping game related death. We're all doomed!!

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Gold
9. Re: The real gold thread Jun 1, 2005, 17:49 Zetler

If this game is gonna play anything like Desert Combat then it will suck. Stuff like command features will be totally useless since 99% of the players are smacktards who will jump into the nearest plane and fly around doing nothing.

News Comments > Civil War: Bull Run Demo
2. Re: Great Jun 1, 2005, 03:52 Zetler

It looks like crap though, I'm sorry but after Rome: TW the bar has been raised for historical/RTS type of games.

News Comments > Call of Duty 2 Announced
29. Re: WW2-shooters Apr 8, 2005, 07:38 Zetler

Well, I actually thought that the flood of WWII-shooters would dry up when we got the Vietnam trend a while ago. It seems that Vietnam died, and WWII continues.

Thats because all the Vietnam games sucked. Men of Honor was pure crap and the other titles weren't that much better. BFV was almost quite forgetable. Not sure whats wrong with the Viet theme but for some reason its hard to make a decent game out of that conflict.

News Comments > Tomb Raider Plans
5. Re: Apr 6, 2005, 07:49 Zetler

The original Tomb Raider was the killer app for the PS and 3Dfx. I can't recall a single game to break so much grounds on two different platforms.

This comment was edited on Apr 6, 07:49.

News Comments > Gold - Dark Age of Camelot: Catacombs
5. Re: Newsflash! Nov 12, 2004, 02:33 Zetler

An expansion to a dead game, smart move Mythic!

News Comments > Nexus: The Jupiter Incident MP Demo
7. Re: No subject Oct 21, 2004, 18:07 Zetler

Two Words: Derek Smart.

Thankfully this game got nothing to do with Derek Smart who single handedly ruined the space genre.

News Comments > Civilization IV Dawning?
1. Dawning?? Oct 21, 2004, 05:22 Zetler

Interesting title. It seems to suggest a more focused game set in the ancient era rather than the traditional ancient to future era civ gameplay. I'm looking forward to this one! Maybe it'll do the RTW thing where units fight it out in a 3D battlefield? RTW action with Civ depth would be the ultimate strategy game me thinks.

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 05:23.

News Comments > Dawn of War Chat Log
9. Re: Love this game Oct 7, 2004, 20:36 Zetler

Tried the demo and the game looks great but unfortunately its too much of the standard RTS clickfest for me.

News Comments > Gold - Pacific Fighters
17. Re: No subject Oct 6, 2004, 22:18 Zetler

The problem with idiots is they never want to shutup as Blarg clearly illustrates. Anyway, I can't wait to play this game...I wonder if the Japanese planes are going to be over-modeled like the Russian ones.

News Comments > Gold - Pacific Fighters
10. Re: No subject Oct 6, 2004, 20:58 Zetler

When you don't know WTF you're talking about Blarg, its best to keep your mouth shut.

News Comments > SuperPower 2 Demo
11. Re: No subject Sep 16, 2004, 00:57 Zetler

Looks interesting, I'll have to check it out.

News Comments > SuperPower 2 Demo
7. Re: No subject Sep 15, 2004, 20:44 Zetler

I would use Mexico to invade America but whats the point. They already did.

News Comments > DOOM 3 Duct Tape Mod
125. Re: How's the physics??? Aug 7, 2004, 09:38 Zetler

I wonder how difficult it would be to create mods for Doom 3. Considering the massive size of the textures any total conversion of Doom 3 might run over 1 gig to download?

News Comments > BF Vietnam Update - WW2 Mod
35. Re: punks Jul 16, 2004, 19:28 Zetler

Forgotten Hope is the worst, unpolished, mediocre textured, crappy maps, bug-ridden piece of crap ever modded for BF1942, anyone else that tells you different, is a moronic liar.

Thats utterly BS. Just what part of Forgotten Hope is unpolished, mediocre textured and bug ridden?

News Comments > BF Vietnam Update - WW2 Mod
24. Re: No subject Jul 16, 2004, 17:07 Zetler

Unless its Forgoten Hope, its crap.

News Comments > MMO Fallout?
39. Horrible Idea!! Jun 26, 2004, 04:38 Zetler

With idiotic ideas like this no wonder Interplay almost went belly up.

News Comments > Consolidation
23. Re: No subject Jun 25, 2004, 01:18 Zetler

The PS2 had a nice run at the top but now the hardware is clearly showing it's age. The lack of HD, second best graphics, and dissapointing online capability is starting to become a liability. Lets face the facts here, the PS2 reign is over, now its the Xbox's time to shine. The king is dead, long live the king.

130 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo