Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kevin Nguyen

Real Name Kevin Nguyen   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Zetler
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 22, 2004, 01:13
Total Comments 130 (Novice)
User ID 20702

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > BF1942 Forgotten Hope Downloads
5. Re: Already been cracked.... Oct 28, 2005, 00:30 Zetler

I'm even more confused, isn't BF1942 dead??

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Falcon 4.0: Allied Force HiTilesAF Announced
13. Re: Cool Oct 26, 2005, 17:59 Zetler

Lock On is a god damn pig it looks great but you can't enjoy all those pretty graphics until you buy a top of the line machine....two years from now. AF however looks like crap but it runs great on any machine.

Overall I cant enjoy both games because they force you to spend an absurd amount of time learning to operate complicated radar modes and flipping switches.

IL2+Pacific Fighters, now thats a real flight sim...

News Comments > Distant Guns Announced
1. Cool! Oct 23, 2005, 08:46 Zetler

Looks cool though the gfx looks a bit dated, but then, this is a war game.

News Comments > NFL Head Coach Announced
16. Re: No subject Oct 18, 2005, 04:14 Zetler

This is great news! I can't wait to take command of the storied Oakland Raiders franchise and watch my overpaid and grossly overrated team get raped by LT twice a year. The greatness of the Raiders will be mine to conrtol...YES!!!

News Comments > America's Army: Direct Action Today
8. Re: No subject Oct 13, 2005, 09:08 Zetler

I played this game for a while. Haven't gone back to it, and given the current political situation, I'm not liking the idea of the Army wasting money to make games to recruit people for fun adventures like Iraq.

They spend 100000% more on TV adds and what not yet I don't see you bitching about that. Its a game, if you don't like the idea, don't download it.

News Comments > Rag Doll Kung Fu on Steam
11. Re: No subject Oct 13, 2005, 04:31 Zetler

They had a chance to make a great fighting game and blew it. I would love a Mortal Kombat or Soul Calibur type fighter for the PC. This game however, looks like CRAP.

News Comments > America's Army: Direct Action Today
4. Re: No subject Oct 13, 2005, 03:54 Zetler

So...other than the new maps whats the difference between this and the old AA? If it still plays like AA then I wish they go with version numbers because this subtittle stuff makes it sounds like a NEW game.

News Comments > New Combat Mission Games
5. Re: Looks good. Oct 11, 2005, 05:27 Zetler

I don't think they'll be modelling tactics used by insurgents, but rather the tactics used by Iraq's army.

"Tactics" used by Iraq's army? LMFAO!! This game sounds like a turkey shoot.

News Comments > New Combat Mission Games
1. Looks good. Oct 10, 2005, 18:36 Zetler

Shock Force looks damn good but I don't see how they're gonna be able to fully model the complexity and chaos of the Mid East battlefield. How will tactics such as sucidie bombers, IDE and using civilians as shields be modeled? Unless this element of war is in place I don't think this game can be considered as realistic.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Delayed
4. Re: Not to be Rude.... Oct 8, 2005, 01:12 Zetler

What the hell, where is the pointless political anti-Bush/American foreign policy thread?

News Comments > Euro Gold - Legion Arena
2. Re: but will it be any good? Sep 29, 2005, 08:43 Zetler

There are plenty of RPG elements in this game seeing how your squads can gain experience and have both their skills and equipment upgraded. However like you said, the campaign is stritchly linear and Slitherine's track record isn't that great. They are know for producing forgetable and below average war games at best

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Day of Defeat: Source
90. Re: HDR Sep 27, 2005, 14:29 Zetler

$20 for DoD:Source in its current state is a total, and complete ripoff. You only get four maps and one skin for each side...wtf!!? When DoD 3.0 hit retail it came with a bunch of maps and multiple skins for each class. Way to charge more for less Valve.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Day of Defeat: Source
65. Re: In summary Sep 27, 2005, 04:30 Zetler

HDR though nice, is totally wasted in a game like DoD:S because it negatively effect your gameplay. It blinds me when I run from a dark room into the sunshine and it makes it easier for the other guys to hide in the dark. Plus the game is so freaking fast paced that most of the more subtle lighting effects goes unoticed anyways. Not worth the FPS hit in this case.

News Comments > Sacred 2 Revealed
3. Re: sacred gold Sep 19, 2005, 17:54 Zetler

Being a Diablo clone I don't see why Sacred 2 will have any use for physic processor.

News Comments > Rune: Halls of Valhalla Patch
9. Re: Simple math. Sep 10, 2005, 23:58 Zetler

Blade of Darkness rocks. When is the sequel coming out???

News Comments > Civilization IV to Dawn Early
7. Re: Civ 4 Sep 8, 2005, 07:35 Zetler

Sounds like another rushed release with bugs and features that are either missing or broken until the next expansion.

This comment was edited on Sep 8, 07:36.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Squad Assault: Second Wave
3. Re: No subject Sep 2, 2005, 09:54 Zetler

The graphics and production of value of this game is simply unacceptable for a modern RTS. Simply put, it looks like crap. For a military sim where fire and manuver tactics is so important the terrain is incredibly simplistic and barren making combat a total bore.

News Comments > Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood Early
14. Re: No subject Aug 26, 2005, 03:04 Zetler

Its starting to sound like they're expecting gamers to pay full price for an expansion which is what this Earned in Blood really is. The graphics is virtually the same and the gameplay of the original, for the better or worst, remain unchanged. The only difference is the map and the level design. Lame. I don't see why anyone other than the most hardcore of fans would want to buy this game.

News Comments > Caesar IV Announced
2. Re: No subject Aug 18, 2005, 17:06 Zetler

Another city building sim, yawn. I was hopping for game that can actually compete with Rome Total War, guess there isn't a developer out there who can measure up.

News Comments > Competitions
4. Re: No subject Aug 18, 2005, 09:08 Zetler

Who are the other enterants??

130 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo