Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kevin Nguyen

Real Name Kevin Nguyen   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Zetler
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 22, 2004, 01:13
Total Comments 130 (Novice)
User ID 20702

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield Vietnam Patch Status
61. Re: For the record Apr 30, 2004, 19:15 Zetler

you spend hours discussing libertarian and ignore the torture of civilians!!!!!!!!

Where were you when Saddam was torturing them?? Nevermind, lets put Saddam back in power so he can torture them properly.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

55. Re: No subject Apr 30, 2004, 19:03 Zetler

Do you even know what a libertarian is?

A libertarian is someone who vote for Bush, LOL!!

54. Re: Halsy Apr 30, 2004, 19:02 Zetler

I love it how people are actually trying to have serious discussion aboutIraq in a gaming forum. Mr. Bush this, no blood for oil that. As if anyone gives a fuck. Please nerf the M60 and fix the ATI performance issue. K thx, bye.

12. Re: No subject Apr 30, 2004, 16:13 Zetler

"you are a typical racist american to bel;ieve such a thing created by right wing cnn media"

And you're a typical ultra leftist idiot who spend too much time watching Al Jeezera, I bet you're building your own shoe bomb as we speak.

Where have you been all your my life, we're made for each other!

LOL I just love egging these antiwar morons on. They're so self righteous most of them doesn't realize how funny they are. On a different note, why is it that it's mostly the antiwar people that seems to be the most militan? I mean I never see any pro-war demonstration even when America is split 50/50 on the issue? When was the last time a pro-war person highjack a BF thread with "I can't wait to pay them back for 9-11!!111" but its always the antiwar dudes who interject some crap about "killing babies for oil, blah blah" in a thread about GAMES!! Are there more morons in the antiwar camp or are they just louder??

This comment was edited on Apr 30, 16:14.

8. Re: No subject Apr 30, 2004, 15:45 Zetler

"will it allow torture and humiliation of prisoners as is customery of us foreign policy?"

Will it allow you to strap a bomb on a kid and allow him to blow himself up as customery with Arab's policy? Oops wrong game, this feature will be implemented in BF2.

News Comments > etc.
20. Re: No subject Apr 27, 2004, 07:33 Zetler

"He died for several reason. Number one, to exact vengance on an innocent population for the actions of a few people in the government."

LOL. Millions of men died in WWII for this very reason. I guess the allied soliders from all countries are war criminals instead heros because they had to invade Germany and in the process killing millions of it's so called 'innocent population' instead of attacking Hitler directly! I mean that is just SO WRONG! Give peace a chance yo!

News Comments > EQ2 Beta Plans
12. Re: Uh oh... Apr 27, 2004, 01:57 Zetler

Other than the graphics, whats the difference between WoW and EQ2? Considering EQ 2's steep system requirement I think most people while likely flock to WoW instead.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Announcement
96. Re: US vs China is an impossibility. Apr 27, 2004, 01:53 Zetler

Because they're FRENCH! Duh. Which basically makes them European version of Canadians.

News Comments > etc.
17. Re: No subject Apr 27, 2004, 01:47 Zetler

Most idiotic petition EVER! Thats like putting George Bush on the cover of Battlefied 2 with the quote "I approve this message" on the bottom. While no doubt Tillman was a true American hero for answering the call when his country needed him, placing his image on the cover of a commercial product is nothing short of exploitation...not to mention cheesy.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Announcement
92. US vs China is an impossibility. Apr 21, 2004, 21:14 Zetler

I think any conflict between US and China is merely wishfull thinking on part of the hawks and bored gamers. The fact is despite their political differences the US and China are in bed together economically which prevent any real shooting war from ever busting loose. There is simply too much money at stake even with Taiwan in the equation, hell the Chinese and Americans more likely to go to war with the French long before they start spilling each other's blood!

130 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo