Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kevin Nguyen

Real Name Kevin Nguyen   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Zetler
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 22, 2004, 01:13
Total Comments 130 (Novice)
User ID 20702

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Dark Age of Camelot: New Frontiers Live
9. Too little too late!! Jun 22, 2004, 21:44 Zetler

This patch should've went live two years ago when it actually can make a difference! Its way too late now, there isn't anybody left in DAoC.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New Joint Operations MP Demo Wednesday
41. Re: Looking Forward to it!! Jun 8, 2004, 22:05 Zetler

Looks to me like another trainer for the upcoming USA draft.

Indonesia? How convenient. A muslim majority country with American military attacking them.

you think the next video games will be situated in Iran or Syria? Gotta kill all those nasty muslims ya know(sarcasm off)

George Orwell did not go far enough when he wrote 1984. He did not know that video games would be used to program kids to be soldiers in a war against muslims. He thought it would be the TV only that did that kind of thing.

And I suppose BF1942 is a training tool for future Nazis. My god you libs are a bunch of fucking dumbasses.

News Comments > Commandos Strike Force
9. Re: When will it end? Jun 1, 2004, 23:48 Zetler

What I'm clamouring for is an Iraq war game.

News Comments > Battlefield Vietnam Patch
2. Re: Another link May 21, 2004, 19:15 Zetler

What about the ATI performance issues!!!??

News Comments > id's Next Game
43. Re: Why 4 years... this is why. May 15, 2004, 06:26 Zetler

Isn't it obvious!!? Their next game will be an MMORPG. Come'on, all the cool kids are doing it!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
23. Re: RE: Ant May 7, 2004, 17:02 Zetler

Moore is an extremist dumbass who thinks people actually gives a damn about his fucked up opinions. Plus, his documentary are filled with one sided lies which is highly ironic considering he's telling left winged lies in an attempt to expose Bush's rightwing lies.

Don't trust Bush, don't trust Moore, think for yourself.

News Comments > DAoC: New Frontiers Open Beta
4. Re: No subject May 7, 2004, 04:13 Zetler

Nerfed classes is the least of this game's problem. In fact, class balancing is damn good in DAoC.

The real issue with this game is POPULATION balance!! Because when you're out numbered 2 to 1 in a fight it doesn't matter how overpowered or underpowered you are you're still going to get your ass kicked. Imagine playing any FPS where your team have 8 players while the others get 16 and you'll get the picture.

So until Mythic fix this issue DAoC will continue to suck.

News Comments > EQ to Expand Again
31. Re: Sorry Crushbug May 6, 2004, 18:33 Zetler

Thanks, Jade will be showing at the Xbox booth (booth? it takes up half of the hall =). It will be nice to go to E3 for recreational purposes and not having to work a booth this year. This way I can actually see some of the other games.

This guy is obviously a fake, because real developers go to E3 for the booth babes. Speaking of which, where can I find some good booth babes coverage???

This comment was edited on May 6, 18:35.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
61. Re: Possible media of the day? May 5, 2004, 04:07 Zetler

OMG Britney looks like a TJ whore in that picture! And yes, I know what a TJ whore looks like...

News Comments > New D&D RTS
14. Re: No subject May 3, 2004, 16:59 Zetler

Sheesh, will all this cross marketing ever stop!? Whats next a D&D cockring??

News Comments > EverQuest II Beta Sign-ups
23. Re: No subject May 3, 2004, 16:57 Zetler

It's not working!!!

News Comments > Thief Date
54. Re: Fingers Crossed May 2, 2004, 07:10 Zetler

Other than the obvious, whats the difference between Thief and the other sneak game, Splinter Cell 2??

News Comments > Full Spectrum Warrior Movies
3. Re: At Gamespot May 2, 2004, 07:07 Zetler

I want this game for the PC damn j00!!!

News Comments > Battlefield Vietnam Patch Status
111. Re: For the record May 1, 2004, 05:14 Zetler

Yup, always has been and always will be about money. Nothing more, nothing less. It's pretty sad and unfortunate really.

Trust me, if I have my way American foreign policy would be about pussy. Are you listening John Kerry??

This comment was edited on May 1, 05:15.

104. Re: For the record May 1, 2004, 03:47 Zetler

Ladies and Gentlemen, (Pulls down picture of Chewbacca) this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wooky from the planet Kashyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it. That does not make sense.
Why would a Wooky, an eight-foot-tall Wooky, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two-foot-tall Ewoks. That does not make sense. But more important, you have to ask yourself what does this have to do with this case. Nothing. Ladies and Gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case.
It does not make sense. Look at me. I'm a gamer who wants information about the BF:V Patch and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and Gentlemen I'm not making any sense. None of this makes sense. And so you have to remember when you're on this message board discussing about 911/Iraq/Bush/UN, does it make sense? No. Ladies and Gentlemen of this deposed thread it does not make sense. If Chewbacca lives on Endor you must acquit.

That is unless Chewbacca is a mad claw who's banished from his homeworld by an evil slave trading brother like Big Z from KOTOR (spoiler). In that case the discussions of 911/Bush/Iraq makes perfect sense. Case closed. :%)

102. Re: For the record May 1, 2004, 03:19 Zetler

The UN is made up of a large majority of the countries in the world. The whole point of the UN is to prevent insane lunatics (like Bush) from being able to just invade any country they like

Then how come the UN couldn't stop the Serbs from killing thousands in Kosovo until the Americans stepped in? How come the blue helmets stood by and WATCHED millions of people get murdered by the ethic cleansing in Kosovo and Africa?

Americans motive may seems evil to you but at least when we do something our intentions are clear. We act in OUR interest whatever that may be, oil, humanitarian, because we're bored etc etc. America isn't in Africa, despite all the bad shit there because it isn't in our interest to do. Don't like that? Tough.

Oh, if UN's "point" is prevent lunatics like Bush from invading any country he likes....then why didn't they? Why didn't the UN launch santions against America? Why didn't the UN do something other than talk?? Face it, the UN is an American lap dog at best and a tool for the superpowers in practice. It always has been and always will be, all bark and no bite just like the League of Nations.

This isnt America's world, it is everyones world. Attitudes like yours is the reason the world is a shitty violent place right now.

Then everyone should pay their fair share shouldn't they? The United States is currently paying 22% while than France and Germany combined only pay for 15%, heck the Japanese are paying 19% and they don't even get a vote!!! That is just wrong.

This comment was edited on May 1, 03:35.

83. Re: For the record Apr 30, 2004, 21:35 Zetler

Afghanistan is not Iraq. The UN occupation in Afghanistan isnt the conversation here. And to make things clear...it is UN occupation, not US occupation. Alot of countries have soldiers stationed there.

LOL I love all this antiwar rhetoric! When we have the permission of the UN to invade and kill it's OK. UN sanctioned wars are good where as American unilateral action is bad. Great, I feel safer already!

I say screw the UN, they're just like my ex-girlfriend. She takes all my money, doesn't put out, and always tell me what to do. She's a bitch and so is the UN.

74. Re: For the record Apr 30, 2004, 20:15 Zetler

Sorry, Blow. I've been too old to draft for a couple years. 35 years old.

I'll go if I'm called. I rather die a man than live as a Canadian

66. Re: Redemption Apr 30, 2004, 19:37 Zetler

Yeah but you can't beat BFV's terrain...mmm...green shrubs.

64. Re: For the record Apr 30, 2004, 19:20 Zetler

SADDAM DIDNT TORTURE THAT IS PROPAGANDA FROM FOXNEWS RUPERT MERDOCK

ROFL. Do you even a realize how funny you are?

130 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo