Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr. Tact

Real Name Mr. Tact   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Mr. Tact
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 9, 2004, 17:38
Total Comments 3609 (Veteran)
User ID 20582

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent
15. Re: Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent May 22, 2014, 12:41 Mr. Tact

I'm with descender on this, I have 200+ hours on my Wizard and I doubt any of my slots are BiS. And while T1 is a breeze and T2 is fine, I can't run T6 yet...  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent
11. Re: Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent May 22, 2014, 11:44 Mr. Tact

InBlack wrote on May 22, 2014, 09:40:
Verno wrote on May 22, 2014, 09:34:
Awesome, I love the new rates.

Last night I got Lut Socks, IK helm, IK 2H, Pull of Earth, Cindercoat x2, Pride of Cassius, Sun Keeper and a bunch of other stuff. As someone else put it, this game is totally feast or famine. In 2 hours last night I got more awesome drops than I did in 2 weeks prior, my Barb is almost BiS on everything now. Can't wait to get home tonight and try to rock some T6.

Heh, I manged to farm the RRG (thanks for the advice Verno) and currently need to either find an IK or Raekor's Helm (or better yet IK belt) and I will be able to field IK & Raker's set at the same time!
Verno, I wish I had your luck. I tired Verno's advice on RRG, I'm over 50 act one caches with that method, plus whatever I had before without a ring. *sigh*

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed
49. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 17:47 Mr. Tact

It looks promising and I want to support single player games, but the curmudgeon in me wants to wait for a sale.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2014, 14:38 Mr. Tact

DukeFNukem wrote on May 20, 2014, 14:26:
h2o is poisonous huh? Thanks, I didn't realize that either. So fluoride good for increasing my IQ. h2o poisonous to the body. Got it. Hey, thanks guys. *cough, cough*. I appreciate it.

"Water intoxication, also known as water poisoning or dilutional hyponatremia, is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside safe limits by over-hydration."

From the wiki link Beamer and nin posted -- and I was going to post before I saw they had...

28. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 11:55 Mr. Tact

50 GBs -- that is a lot of textures.

This comment was edited on May 20, 2014, 12:23.

17. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 10:39 Mr. Tact

TotalBiscuit is PC. They only released PC codes for reviews 10 hours before the release (according to TB).

Edit: Damn you Spectral, beat me.

10. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 09:41 Mr. Tact

SpectralMeat wrote on May 20, 2014, 09:33:
Yeah I've posted it in the other thread but Blue has it in the list above so I didn't bother.
D'oh!

7. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 09:31 Mr. Tact

SpectralMeat wrote on May 20, 2014, 09:10:
I usually check out TotalBiscuit's videos,
Speaking of which here it is.

2. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 08:28 Mr. Tact

Huh, I hadn't realized the release was imminent, looking forward to checking out the reviews.  

News Comments > Offworld Trading Company Announced
16. Re: Offworld Trading Company Announced May 20, 2014, 08:06 Mr. Tact

Mikus_Aurelius wrote on May 19, 2014, 21:43:
I laugh at people who spend $40,000 on a car too, but it doesn't seem to bother them.
*shrug* If you got it, spend it. You can't take it with you when you die. I won't be spending money on this game, yet. But I have no issues without anyone who wants to. As others have indicated, the idea has potential, now it's up to Stardock to deliver on that potential.

For the record I did spend $30k on a car, and while you might be able to make a legitimate argument I'd be better off fiscally to be buying yearly bus passes, I guarantee you I'm much happier having the car.

News Comments > Minecraft Realms Global Launch
2. Re: Minecraft Realms Global Launch May 20, 2014, 07:26 Mr. Tact

[VG]Reagle wrote on May 19, 2014, 20:54:
I PRAY MICROSUX DIES.
Uh, thanks for your contribution?

Well, I'm as likely to trust Mojang as much as anyone else for this service. A bit odd they decided to get in the business after all this time -- I wonder if they are actually running it themselves and how much they'll make off it.

News Comments > etc.
4. Arcade May 19, 2014, 09:45 Mr. Tact

I wonder if they have a Blockout with dual joy sticks? Later versions had one joy stick and buttons for flipping the blocks.

Edit: Their site has a game list, no Blockout. *sigh*

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
7. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs May 19, 2014, 09:34 Mr. Tact

My sister ran into problems without having ever been a iPhone user. Multiple recipient messages between her and friends (with her being the only non iPhone) regularly failed for her. Everyone else would get the text, but not her. I have no doubt this is the reverse of "DOS 5.0 doesn't ship until it breaks Lotus 1-2-3."  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2014, 09:21 Mr. Tact

I'll believe they are releasing the original release of Star Wars on blu-ray when I have one in my possession and have watched it myself.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 19, 2014, 09:16 Mr. Tact

Filing a lawsuit against an IP address is a bit problematic -- an argument for IPv6?  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
12. Re: Saturday Metaverse May 19, 2014, 08:44 Mr. Tact

My guess would be the percentage in the US is higher than the UK for non-users of the Internet.  

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
4. Re: Sunday Metaverse May 19, 2014, 08:38 Mr. Tact

That is true for a lot of areas, but there are some with actual competition. I have an office mate who is able to get high speed DSL from AT&T and cable internet from Comcast. He switches back and forth getting the "new customer" pricing each time. Unfortunately, my house is too far from the CO for DSL worth having. Hence, I am subject to the Comcast monopoly.  

News Comments > Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Free Weekend
13. Re: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Free Weekend May 18, 2014, 21:34 Mr. Tact

Guess I was just confused. Never tried it, just watched a couple of let's play youtube videos.  

News Comments > Wolfenstein Launch Trailer
22. Re: Wolfenstein Launch Trailer May 18, 2014, 21:07 Mr. Tact

As others have said, I'd be carefully reading the reviews...  

News Comments > Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Free Weekend
11. Re: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Free Weekend May 18, 2014, 21:03 Mr. Tact

Free weekend? I thought this was a F2P game?  

3609 Comments. 181 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo