Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr. Tact

Real Name Mr. Tact   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Mr. Tact
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 9, 2004, 17:38
Total Comments 3594 (Veteran)
User ID 20582

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
14. Re: Evening Mobilization May 23, 2014, 08:41 Mr. Tact

Move to the correct state and you can have it now...  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black May 23, 2014, 07:56 Mr. Tact

Some people have too much time on their hands -- I did chuckle though..  

News Comments > Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent
35. Re: Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent May 22, 2014, 22:25 Mr. Tact

You do realize that happens regularly, right? Look at MMOs. I'd have to play twenty hours a week of D3 for years before I'd catch up to the time I spent on WoW.  

28. Re: Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent May 22, 2014, 15:11 Mr. Tact

AngelicPenguin wrote on May 22, 2014, 14:46:
I actually thought the drop rates pre-buff were fine and during the buff were rather absurd. It's not unusual at all to get out of a rift with 5+ legendaries.
Once again, I guess my luck just sucks. Getting 5 legendaries in a single rift would be extremely unusual for me. I'd say one is about average. I haven't kept careful stats, but I said it's roughly equal chances of getting none, 1 or 2 -- with a small chance, maybe 5% of getting 3 or more from a single rift(T1/T2).

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
12. Re: Evening Mobilization May 22, 2014, 13:32 Mr. Tact

Thanks, but I have enough "sweetness and light" in my life without LSD.  

15. Re: Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent May 22, 2014, 12:41 Mr. Tact

I'm with descender on this, I have 200+ hours on my Wizard and I doubt any of my slots are BiS. And while T1 is a breeze and T2 is fine, I can't run T6 yet...  

11. Re: Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent May 22, 2014, 11:44 Mr. Tact

InBlack wrote on May 22, 2014, 09:40:
Verno wrote on May 22, 2014, 09:34:
Awesome, I love the new rates.

Last night I got Lut Socks, IK helm, IK 2H, Pull of Earth, Cindercoat x2, Pride of Cassius, Sun Keeper and a bunch of other stuff. As someone else put it, this game is totally feast or famine. In 2 hours last night I got more awesome drops than I did in 2 weeks prior, my Barb is almost BiS on everything now. Can't wait to get home tonight and try to rock some T6.

Heh, I manged to farm the RRG (thanks for the advice Verno) and currently need to either find an IK or Raekor's Helm (or better yet IK belt) and I will be able to field IK & Raker's set at the same time!
Verno, I wish I had your luck. I tired Verno's advice on RRG, I'm over 50 act one caches with that method, plus whatever I had before without a ring. *sigh*

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed
49. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 17:47 Mr. Tact

It looks promising and I want to support single player games, but the curmudgeon in me wants to wait for a sale.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2014, 14:38 Mr. Tact

DukeFNukem wrote on May 20, 2014, 14:26:
h2o is poisonous huh? Thanks, I didn't realize that either. So fluoride good for increasing my IQ. h2o poisonous to the body. Got it. Hey, thanks guys. *cough, cough*. I appreciate it.

"Water intoxication, also known as water poisoning or dilutional hyponatremia, is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside safe limits by over-hydration."

From the wiki link Beamer and nin posted -- and I was going to post before I saw they had...

28. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 11:55 Mr. Tact

50 GBs -- that is a lot of textures.

This comment was edited on May 20, 2014, 12:23.

17. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 10:39 Mr. Tact

TotalBiscuit is PC. They only released PC codes for reviews 10 hours before the release (according to TB).

Edit: Damn you Spectral, beat me.

10. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 09:41 Mr. Tact

SpectralMeat wrote on May 20, 2014, 09:33:
Yeah I've posted it in the other thread but Blue has it in the list above so I didn't bother.
D'oh!

7. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 09:31 Mr. Tact

SpectralMeat wrote on May 20, 2014, 09:10:
I usually check out TotalBiscuit's videos,
Speaking of which here it is.

2. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 08:28 Mr. Tact

Huh, I hadn't realized the release was imminent, looking forward to checking out the reviews.  

News Comments > Offworld Trading Company Announced
16. Re: Offworld Trading Company Announced May 20, 2014, 08:06 Mr. Tact

Mikus_Aurelius wrote on May 19, 2014, 21:43:
I laugh at people who spend $40,000 on a car too, but it doesn't seem to bother them.
*shrug* If you got it, spend it. You can't take it with you when you die. I won't be spending money on this game, yet. But I have no issues without anyone who wants to. As others have indicated, the idea has potential, now it's up to Stardock to deliver on that potential.

For the record I did spend $30k on a car, and while you might be able to make a legitimate argument I'd be better off fiscally to be buying yearly bus passes, I guarantee you I'm much happier having the car.

News Comments > Minecraft Realms Global Launch
2. Re: Minecraft Realms Global Launch May 20, 2014, 07:26 Mr. Tact

[VG]Reagle wrote on May 19, 2014, 20:54:
I PRAY MICROSUX DIES.
Uh, thanks for your contribution?

Well, I'm as likely to trust Mojang as much as anyone else for this service. A bit odd they decided to get in the business after all this time -- I wonder if they are actually running it themselves and how much they'll make off it.

News Comments > etc.
4. Arcade May 19, 2014, 09:45 Mr. Tact

I wonder if they have a Blockout with dual joy sticks? Later versions had one joy stick and buttons for flipping the blocks.

Edit: Their site has a game list, no Blockout. *sigh*

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
7. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs May 19, 2014, 09:34 Mr. Tact

My sister ran into problems without having ever been a iPhone user. Multiple recipient messages between her and friends (with her being the only non iPhone) regularly failed for her. Everyone else would get the text, but not her. I have no doubt this is the reverse of "DOS 5.0 doesn't ship until it breaks Lotus 1-2-3."  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue May 19, 2014, 09:21 Mr. Tact

I'll believe they are releasing the original release of Star Wars on blu-ray when I have one in my possession and have watched it myself.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 19, 2014, 09:16 Mr. Tact

Filing a lawsuit against an IP address is a bit problematic -- an argument for IPv6?  

3594 Comments. 180 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo