Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for manic half

Real Name manic half   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname manic half
Email manic_half@hotmail.com
ICQ 19121346
Description go away n00b
Homepage http://heterodox.mindsay.com
Signed On Apr 7, 2004, 17:27
Total Comments 863 (Graduate)
User ID 20549

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Bungie: "Three Distinct Projects Underway"
31. Re: Office Space Jul 25, 2008, 23:34 manic half

Zirik ya know the Pillar of Autumn has the Marathon logo on the side of it's ship in Halo 1?

its also in the halo logo from halo2 i think. i think its more of a thing for fans to spot just for the fun of it.

i was about to ask why this news is even here seeing as bungie dont do pc anymore but perhaps seeing as they are free maybe they will again.

i think we would all like to play a new myth. a proper one.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: dirty Jul 25, 2008, 12:28 manic half

im an aussie and i refuse to even watch that video. as i know it will make me rage and there is little i can do outside of a bloody coup

News Comments > No PC FFXIII Planned
13. Re: I don't get it Jul 25, 2008, 12:17 manic half

My point that a game developed on PCs should run on them seems to be questionable, and is probably inaccurate.

i think youll find the majority of us assume the same thing blue. anything else is tech fanboys getting into semantics.

News Comments > GTA4 PC Rumor
21. Re: No subject Jul 25, 2008, 06:40 manic half

When the release it on PC I can finally sell my 360 copy.
Besides my 360 copy is a pussy censored Australian one.

well your a dumb shit for buying it in the first place.

yes im australian. yes i imported my copy. yes i played the superior version.

News Comments > PC Final Fantasy XIII?
12. Re: Misleading Jul 25, 2008, 06:39 manic half

Sorry to disappoint the five PC gamers who actually play JRPGs.

Even if you wanted to say "... who actually play JRPGs on their PCs", your estimated number is a little bit too small

i find his estimate to be spot on. your an obvious jrpg fanboy just going by your username.

News Comments > It Came from E3 2008, Part 20
8. Re: What the hells crispy gamer?! Jul 24, 2008, 15:13 manic half

He isn't exactly a kid. He's been in the industry for more than 10 years and old school Blues folks might remember him as shaithis on GameSpy.

i've been in the industry for longer. does that mean i can start my own gaming website and command respect due to my longevity?

News Comments > Ubisoft Pirates No-CD Crack?
50. Re: No subject Jul 24, 2008, 14:58 manic half

pitiful's comment is dead-on.

Several others here are missing the deeply awesome irony inherent in this news item.

not really. you just didnt read the earlier posts.

News Comments > Ubisoft Pirates No-CD Crack?
49. No subject Jul 24, 2008, 14:50 manic half

my experience with no-cd cracks and the odd pirated game have been smooth. as long as you actually do some research into what you are getting, youll be fine.

yes there are some dodgy things out there. but then DRM is hardly infallible either.

the whole keylogger within no-cd cracks is just anti-warez group FUD.

News Comments > Space Siege Demo Countdown Changes
4. Re: I'm looking forward to it... Jul 24, 2008, 14:38 manic half

So many PC games don't even have demos available nowadays. I would never have bought this game without one, but if I like the demo I may buy the game. Rather cliched and seems easy enough, but for whatever reason it isn't common practice to provide demos anymore.

yeah and then the devs are horrified to find people are pirating it just to find out what its like, rather than spend $100 (where i am anyway) just to find out with no way to return it if they dont like it.

News Comments > Games for Windows LIVE Gold Refunds
15. Re: No subject Jul 24, 2008, 14:37 manic half

It's good to know that both of the guys who got Gold subscriptions will be getting their refunds.

that's the first comment on blues in ages that actually made me laugh.

News Comments > Games for Windows LIVE Gold Refunds
8. Re: No subject Jul 24, 2008, 10:45 manic half

i find it funny that microsoft charges for a gold account. and the only real benefit is multiplayer. yet they dont host any servers, the players do. so what are they paying for exactly? not a damn thing.

i simply cannot think of a reason as to why anyone would pay money for a gold account on pc. as in, the games for windows live system has nothing. why pay money for quite literally nothing?

This comment was edited on Jul 24, 12:51.

News Comments > Age of Conan Patch Plans
24. Re: No subject Jul 23, 2008, 15:47 manic half

The comments on here are extreme (as usual).

you think memory leaks are no big deal? wow, i gather you buy anything an infomercial tells you to as well.

News Comments > Quantum of Solace Game to Not Suck
3. Re: No subject Jul 23, 2008, 12:21 manic half

are these the same guys that think Brothers In Arms sucked but made Call of Duty 3? wat?

12. Re: AoC Jul 23, 2008, 12:19 manic half

Oh ye and WAR is releasing before WotLK by a few months

so you are from the future i assume? as WotLK has no release date at present.

4. Re: No subject Jul 23, 2008, 11:24 manic half

i actually bought the game at a store last week as an impulse buy (as it was cheaper than usual).

before subscribing online, i thought i better read up about it as obviously once i used the cd key inside i couldnt take it back.

the second i read about memory leaks in the game, i took it back the next day. i can handle bugs, but memory leaks are game breaking problems and i will not pay for you to fix something that should not be there in the first place.

even tho i read bad opinions of the game, i still would have given it a try to see if i liked it. but i will not put up with technical problems they didnt fix because they wanted to ship, thats just pathetic.

News Comments > Quake Live Trailer
7. Re: Meh Jul 21, 2008, 20:26 manic half

they removed the gore on the trailer i saw :<

News Comments > Crytek Acquires Black Sea Studios
6. Re: no... Jul 21, 2008, 14:45 manic half

logical step? wat? yes im sure when they created their overall business plan it looked something like this:

• form game company

• create a few games

• merge with crytek

• ????

• profit!

• This comment was edited on Jul 21, 14:46.

News Comments > Mythos Beta Closes
    9. Re: No subject Jul 21, 2008, 14:40 manic half

eh, mythos was just standard hack n slash 'rpg'. everything was identical except that it had a very kiddy/cartoon/happy vibe too it. which i gather was intentional to appeal to more people. the world of the game was very generic also. it was all just very 'standard'.

im not trying to trash talk the game, ive just been in the 'beta' for a long time and there was never anything special about it.

it was never really a beta also. they basically allowed us to test it as they were creating the game.

This comment was edited on Jul 21, 14:41.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
    3. Re: Jul 21, 2008, 14:31 manic half

i dont even see why wii is mentioned in the category as the 360 or ps3.

its like a shoe company started saying how many shoes they have sold compared to 360 or ps3 units. yes, you may have sold more - but your not in the same league so WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE.

dedicated gaming machines vs. novelty toys people buy and play with once or twice. ridiculous.

News Comments > Re-rated Too Human "Multiplatform"?
    2. Re: No subject Jul 21, 2008, 12:31 manic half

im interested in this game. i dont have a 360 anymore so i cant try the demo but i would like to see it on pc.

863 Comments. 44 pages. Viewing page 4.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo