Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for manic half

Real Name manic half   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname manic half
Email manic_half@hotmail.com
ICQ 19121346
Description go away n00b
Homepage http://heterodox.mindsay.com
Signed On Apr 7, 2004, 17:27
Total Comments 863 (Graduate)
User ID 20549

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Gold - Lost Planet Extreme Condition COLONIES EDITION
5. Re: Urgh May 15, 2008, 02:05 manic half

it was ok on 360 way back when 360 was new (probably because we had fuck all else to play).

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
27. Re: No subject May 14, 2008, 20:11 manic half

The 80g is not retardedly expensive. You get a Blu-Ray player, double the hard drive space, 2 more USB slots, PS2 software emulation and a game for $100 more than the 40g version, or $50 more than the Elite 360.

is that a joke?

News Comments > Still No Fallout 3 Demo
40. Re: No subject May 14, 2008, 19:34 manic half

The nutters who turned into non-casual, socially rejected, religious freaks over Fallout are a minority, leading their pitiful, insignificant online-only no-lives over at NMA. But they don't count in the grand scheme of things. Luckily.

your entire opinion is null and void due to your what's in your sig.

News Comments > Still No Fallout 3 Demo
4. Re: Bashing Begin! May 14, 2008, 09:59 manic half

i think people are annoyed because they stated it would be 'impossible' to create a demo for the game. yet they seem to have made one.

News Comments > DOOM 4 Announced
102. Re: Tomorrow War May 14, 2008, 04:08 manic half

I have a sneaking feeling that Doom 4 will lack any creative game play. The world has moved on from the days of point and shoot gaming. It isn't enough to just dress up John Carmacks fancy dancy engine anymore and buy another F50 Super Ferrari. Carmacks days of relying on his technical excellance is OVER. Try artwork and game play.

yet, even if all they do is dress up his "excellance" and sell it with nothing else it will still sell more copies than you can count. you sir, FAIL.

101. Re: No subject May 14, 2008, 04:06 manic half

Oh yes there was. Quake1 Quakeworld. Greatest multiplayer DM ever invented.

so true. it was beautiful and chaotic all at the same time.

News Comments > Mass Effect/Spore DRM Changes
85. No subject May 14, 2008, 04:06 manic half

cant believe you culled the thread blue :p

News Comments > New NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers
7. Re: No subject May 14, 2008, 04:05 manic half

after flashing my 8800GT

I have the 8800GT. Why did you flash your card's BIOS?

i also have one. seriously, what the hell?

News Comments > Unbirth Born
4. Re: ? May 13, 2008, 23:45 manic half

When DNF eventually comes out, it would be really cool to see all the different iterations of it as well.

/signed.

personally, i still love that video from i think it was E3 2001. it was so epic and it was only a short movie. i'm going to go find it on youtube now. here's a link to those that didnt see it (it was epic at the time, not sure how it will appear now if you didnt see it back then.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQw43AHCIqw

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
5. Re: Vista vs XP May 13, 2008, 05:49 manic half

i remember back in the day when xp came out and people were like nooooooooo my performance, ill never move on from 98/2k.

i have no doubt we will move on to vista or windows 7 in future, im just in no hurry.

News Comments > Op Ed
2. @sparky May 12, 2008, 22:30 manic half

i think you need to have a little lie down.

News Comments > Op Ed
15. Re: DRM May 12, 2008, 01:21 manic half

i'll be sticking to my no-cd cracks and whatever else the community comes up with.

that is to say, with any future titles i buy. as ill be passing on mass effect due to this. it looked good but not a 'must play' game, i'll spend it on something else.

also to the person who said you love steam.. steam is no different to this whole situation! you can't sneeze in steam without valve having to verify and check your sneezing with the correct patch.

News Comments > Age of Conan Movie/Preview
4. Re: No subject May 11, 2008, 18:54 manic half

i'm actually not a pvp fan, but i'm aware that AoC is apparently very pvp focused so i'm going into it expecting that.

from what i understand WoW is almost totally pvp focused now anyway.

News Comments > Op Ed
9. Re: Here we go again. May 11, 2008, 18:50 manic half

makes me wonder why blue would link to this..

News Comments > Fury League
5. Re: No subject May 10, 2008, 17:50 manic half

I originally read that as "Furry league" and it made me blink.

*shudder*

i think i might try this game just to see what it's like. and from that article from someone who worked at auran it seems like it really wasnt the game that caused them to go bankrupt.

News Comments > Mass Effect/Spore DRM Changes
69. Re: Still won't buy it May 10, 2008, 01:52 manic half

• We’ve all had those times when the discs get lost or scratched and you can’t play a game you’ve bought because you need a working disc in the drive. With the new system players will no longer need the disc to play the game, but can instead simply retain the disc as back up for re-installation.

i've never had those times. ive always used no-cd patches. get with the program ea/bioware !

News Comments > Everyday Shooter & Portal Demo
4. Re: everyday shooter May 10, 2008, 01:48 manic half

awesome. now they can clearly display all the titles that are not available to most of the world. great idea!

/fail

92. Re: The only way it works is hardcore May 9, 2008, 08:06 manic half

None of this one at a time BS. Make it like Serious Sam 1 & PAinkiller. Rush me with gore, but make it the best eye candy anyone has ever seen, and I'll buy it.

and i wont. i for one am glad id has moved on from that sort of gameplay as you cant justify a story with it.

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: hardest levels May 8, 2008, 22:21 manic half

No Ghosts & Goblins? It's the hardest game ever. In fact, the developers didn't code anything past level 3 because they knew no one would ever make it that far.

so true.

i also remember that punch out game on my snes. i remember throwing the controller at the tv many times.

but COD4? come on that game was a walk in the predictable park.

also, WHY IS MINESWEEPER NOT THERE.

News Comments > ETQW Patch Details
19. Re: So how.. May 8, 2008, 21:14 manic half

and why Quake Wars isn't anything like Quake.

it was never supposed to be? they made that pretty clear from the first announcement of the game.

i personally like the game but it just feels.. clunky. i can't really explain it. but i do like the way it focuses on several objectives each map and each objective (usually) requires a different class.

863 Comments. 44 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo