Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for pete

Real Name pete   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname nip your tip
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description none
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 19, 2004, 21:04
Total Comments 10 (Suspect)
User ID 20406

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > VATAN Announced
19. ha Oct 8, 2004, 12:51 nip your tip

wow, those screenshots look LAME

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Xbox 2 & PC Hybrid?
25. Re: no way May 27, 2004, 15:11 nip your tip

this whole thing is a horrible idea. what about the gamers who already have a nice pc? who would pay $600 for this piece of crap?

News Comments > It Came From E3, Part 6
18. No subject May 13, 2004, 19:03 nip your tip

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sega sucks

News Comments > More Game Movies
46. Re: I dont want to say this but... May 12, 2004, 21:14 nip your tip

When I playtested HL2 the graphics were AMAZING (the shaky cam's don't capture everything) and the physics system is far superior to that of Far Cry or any other game I've played or seen.

News Comments > F.E.A.R.
4. Re: Looks Hot! May 11, 2004, 21:28 nip your tip

graphics? where are the screenshots?

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Hmmmmm ..... May 10, 2004, 12:09 nip your tip

yeah when i went there to play test i asked one of the designers how long the game would be and he replied that they were aiming for 20-30 hours. "quality over quantity" i believe was his response. oh, as for the manipulator gun, i played through this level late in the game where it gets upgraded and you can pick up guys with it and throw them a good 100 ft. it was cool but lacked the half life feel and style (counting your bullets, outsmarting your enemies, etc). when i told them this they said that it was supposed to be a 'reward level' for players getting that far into the game (it consists of waves of guys coming at you and the only gun you have is the upgraded manipulator). i was kind of disapointed by this but the other levels i played were true to the original and very fun.

News Comments > Battlefield Vietnam Patch Status
37. No subject Apr 30, 2004, 18:05 nip your tip

OMG! Do politics have to leak into every corner of society? I WANT TO TALK ABOUT GAMES!!!!!!!!!
-YES! I have a reason to use the m14 now!

News Comments > Bizz Buzz
1. No subject Apr 29, 2004, 18:29 nip your tip

wow. thats a lot of money.....fist post!

News Comments > On Half-Life 3?
38. Re: hl2 Mar 19, 2004, 18:45 nip your tip

I went into Valve thinking the game was probably over-rated. I left in awe of my previous doubt. I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, I just want everyone to know what I personally experienced.

News Comments > On Half-Life 3?
33. hl2 Mar 19, 2004, 16:11 nip your tip

I recently went to Valve and playtested Half Life 2 (afterwards Jess Cliffe - the co-creator of counterstrike- took me and my friend out to dinner). You can bitch about the game all you want but let me tell you, it kicks ass. Counterstrike 2 is shaping up nicely also. You can complain all you want about the game's release date but Valve is only trying to make the game as good as possible. It will come out in the summer, which isn't that far away, and it will blow your mind away. Trust me.

10 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo