Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 1890 (Pro)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ] Older >

News Comments > Crysis 2 Workarounds
16. Re: Crysis 2 Workarounds Mar 24, 2011, 19:24 Kajetan

Krovven wrote on Mar 24, 2011, 19:00:
... mimimimi ...
Yay, whining about people who have technical problems with a game. Great stuff, really.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Mar 24, 2011, 09:29 Kajetan

It's Crytek ... what do you expect?  

News Comments > Prey 2 Details
12. Re: Prey 2 Details Mar 21, 2011, 14:23 Kajetan

Beamer wrote on Mar 21, 2011, 12:29:
They're building upon the old game by adding new stuff.
Are you one of the developers? You're just guessing

News Comments > Blizzard: Diablo III Could Cannibalize WoW
20. Re: Blizzard: Diablo III Could Cannibalize WoW Mar 21, 2011, 12:04 Kajetan

InBlack wrote on Mar 21, 2011, 12:00:
Maybe because Diablo can be played 15 minutes at a time (a quick boss run or something) and WoW raids are a major pain in the ass for the majority of adult gamers?
You dont have to raid. Most WoW players just play "normal" PvE and sometimes easy instances up to an hour a day. The majority of WoW players never sees endgame content.

7. Re: Prey 2 Details Mar 21, 2011, 11:30 Kajetan

StingingVelvet wrote on Mar 21, 2011, 11:25:
I don't care if it's like the original, this sounds fucking awesome.
And you dont even had to press a button. Awesomeness for casuals!

4. Re: Prey 2 Details Mar 21, 2011, 11:14 Kajetan

Beamer wrote on Mar 21, 2011, 11:09:
There's no indication that any of these three things are going away
Then explain to me ... why do they have to mention other games and features from other games to describe their new game? Or was that just some extreme stupid marketing talk?

No, i dont know, what the final game will look like. But i have a very bad feeling about it

1. Re: Prey 2 Details Mar 21, 2011, 10:56 Kajetan

Yay! Throw everything out, what made Prey unique. Just copy popular gameplay features from popular games. THAT will sell for sure ...

*yawn*

News Comments > Dragon Age II SecuROM Follow-up
49. Re: Dragon Age II SecuROM Follow-up Mar 21, 2011, 09:33 Kajetan

Muscular Beaver wrote on Mar 21, 2011, 08:49:
Its about giving investors and shareholders a feeling of security, since most of them dont even remotely have any idea about software. They only hear about the bad pirates and how they supposedly hurt sales a lot.
Yup! Many investors demand DRM as part of a typical risk minimizing plan, even when everyone else knows how useless DRM is.

News Comments > Crytek on Crysis 2, DRM
20. Re: Crytek on Crysis 2, DRM Mar 20, 2011, 16:47 Kajetan

Prez wrote on Mar 20, 2011, 16:16:
How about focus on the paying customers, you fucking moron. Excuse my uncharacteristic profane outbursts today - I've just exceeded my quota of stupidity that I can tolerate. All should return to normal soon.
Relax. This is Crytek, remember? Just some mouthpieces of EA. Eager to say anything their masters tell them to say.

News Comments > Crytek on Crysis 2, DRM
18. Re: Crytek on Crysis 2, DRM Mar 20, 2011, 16:39 Kajetan

Wildone wrote on Mar 20, 2011, 15:16:
So can someone list for me the number of games who's authentication servers have shut down so your unable to play those games? Please someone..
Remember "Triton"? A gaming portal like Steam. Went bancrupt. All customers were screwed, because to play a game you needed a working Triton server. Like Steam.

Other examples include Microsofts "Play For Sure"-DRM for music files. Shut down, closed and all music you bought with this DRM is no longer playable.

News Comments > Might & Magic Heroes VI in June
10. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI in June Mar 20, 2011, 09:52 Kajetan

Satoru wrote on Mar 19, 2011, 21:42:
The other thing that bugs me is that the 'webpage' is still that idiotic Facebook link. Are you serious about this game? GIVE ME A REAL HOME PAGE! No previews, screen shots, story, history, videos, developer comments, blogs, nothing.

This fact alone does not make me feel confident about how this game is going to turn out. If they don't feel the need to keep the community informed about what is going on, then why should I care as a fan.

I REALLY want to like the game. I do. But it's like they're trying really hard to make the game unappealing. I mean other than announcing an Uwe Bolle movie tie-in I can't imagine how apathetic they feel about this franchise.
You are refering to the marketing of the game, not the game itself.

Nowadays, Facebook is teh new shit in marketing. Just ignore it and wait for the actual game. If you are not sure, what to expect, just download it after the relase or play a demo, if there is one. Then buy it or dont buy it. There is no need for Facebook at all

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Mar 19, 2011, 07:52 Kajetan

Gymper wrote on Mar 19, 2011, 07:46:
No idea how it works, but I am tempted for $12.49 to pick it up.
You can easily replace the executables with a NoCD crack for the latest version. No more activation and registration worries, complete control over the game you bought.

News Comments > Crytek on Crysis 2 Cheating
21. Re: Crytek on Crysis 2 Cheating Mar 10, 2011, 12:42 Kajetan

Cartman wrote on Mar 10, 2011, 12:35:
I've already seen the cheating on the Crysis 2 demo servers and it just breaks my heart. I so want a nice new FPS game where people don't cheat but I think I have a better chance of winning the Lotto than that happening.
Stop crying. Accept, that cheating is part of being human. Play with RL friends, play LAN ... oh wait, play with online buddys, play on adminstrated servers, if you want to minimize the appearance of cheaters. And remember ... its only a game. Even if you're a 300% competitive type, its only a game. Nothing to worry about. There a issues around you WAY more important than this little annoyance.

News Comments > Serious Sam 3 Interview, Indie Serious Sam Game Plans
8. Re: Serious Sam 3 Interview, Indie Serious Sam Game Plans Mar 10, 2011, 08:20 Kajetan

InBlack wrote on Mar 10, 2011, 05:57:
Great stuff, great stuff. I wouldnt be at all surprised if these titles turned out to be awesome. 1994 Awesome. Thats the kind of awesome Im talking about, not the Crysis2 kind of "awesome piece of shit".
There is only ONE game out there, which is and will ever be "awesome"!
And you only have to press a button!

News Comments > EA: PC Gaming May Become Their "Biggest Platform"
22. Re: EA: PC Gaming May Become Their Mar 9, 2011, 13:01 Kajetan

killer_roach wrote on Mar 9, 2011, 12:51:
Seriously, with the sense of entitlement that there is among the hardcore PC gamers, you'd wonder why anyone would go kicking that hornet's nest willingly.
Yes, it can be very disturbring for lazy industry folks, when there is an audience, who cant be convinced with cheap booze and glass pearls.

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Mar 9, 2011, 11:34 Kajetan

Cutter wrote on Mar 9, 2011, 11:17:
Sex in games? Why?
Why not?

13. Re: EA: PC Gaming May Become Their Mar 9, 2011, 11:20 Kajetan

nin wrote on Mar 9, 2011, 11:08:
I wondered that also. When he says "The user base is gigantic," I can't help but wonder if he's thinking of facebook gaming.
Of course he is. The majors are a little late in this game and they need to hurry before the bubble bursts and Facebook goes the way of AOL and other former giants. So quick! I want to automatically tell all my Facebook friends, that i found a very precious loot item, when my boss finds out, that i'm not sick, but am playing the freshly released Diablo 3. Yes, this is the future i want to have in my PC games!!!

*sigh*

But the good thing is ... i dont have to buy this CRAP!

6. Re: EA: PC Gaming May Become Their Mar 9, 2011, 11:00 Kajetan

Wildone wrote on Mar 9, 2011, 10:55:
Yea when you start not giving us consolized bullshit
Dont worry. Soon, they will social medialize their bullshit, because that is, what we as PC gamers want, right? Are we not using all day long Facebook, aren't we?

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Release Details This Week
10. Re: Deus Ex: Human Release Details This Week Mar 7, 2011, 16:11 Kajetan

Grifter wrote on Mar 7, 2011, 15:49:
as far as everyone being negative about everything, well this is Blue's news so that is to be expected. Maybe if the name were changed to Upbeat New's then Maybe just, maybe things will get a little more positive around here
You want more happiness here? Restrict all visitors to age 25 and below. You will get all the hightend emotions and feverish happiness young people can offer, because they are ... well, young and always expecting the next big thing around the corner.

When you grow older, you know that there isnt the next big thing around this corner. Its just the same old bullshit, the same old broken promises, the same old marketing lies.

News Comments > Op Ed
33. Re: Op Ed Mar 7, 2011, 15:55 Kajetan

Steele Johnson wrote on Mar 7, 2011, 15:43:
The Witcher 1 was definitely an action rpg.
Only when played on Easy. On Medium you had to consider using alchemy, often pausing the game, switching combat styles or weapons. And on Hard you sure had to understand the gameplay system and use everything to your advantage the game offered. TW1 was way from perfect, but it was a game, where you've been rewarded for thinking ahead, skilling carefully and playing smart. There was no need for fabricated script awesomeness. The gameplay itself was awesome.

1890 Comments. 95 pages. Viewing page 45.
< Newer [ 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo