Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 1922 (Pro)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

News Comments > Molyneux on Fable Kinect Demo "Horrendous Mistake"
11. Re: Molyneux on Fable Kinect Demo Jun 10, 2011, 13:14 Kajetan

Verno wrote on Jun 10, 2011, 12:28:
After seeing Fable III and Fable: The Journey, you want him to make another Syndicate game? I don't want him anywhere near it.
Why not? A Syndicate shooter with a rudimentary and simple research tree, auto-heal and cover-system and LOTS of ridiculous achievements. Wouldnt that be fun for the target audience of todays mass market? Hmm? Wouldnt that be AWESOME???

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Starts Shipping
18. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Starts Shipping Jun 10, 2011, 05:05 Kajetan

SectorEffector wrote on Jun 10, 2011, 01:36:
Duke Never should only carry 2 weapons. Ever.
+ no kick
And the Duke is no Auto-Heal-Pussy, which has take take cover to heal. The Duke uses band-aid and STAYS in the middle of a gunfight.

This game is some kind of weird Duke Nukem-Mod for some Modern Warfare title. This is NOT a Duke game.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever DLC Details?
3. Re: Duke Nukem Forever DLC Details? Jun 9, 2011, 11:19 Kajetan

Tumbler wrote on Jun 9, 2011, 10:48:
You think ppl are going to buy this game.
Actually, there are. Just look at the Steam charts. Hyped crap mostly sells good in pre-orders and the first week

News Comments > Dungeon Siege III Demo
34. Re: Dungeon Siege III Demo Jun 7, 2011, 14:15 Kajetan

Kastagir wrote on Jun 7, 2011, 13:50:
Still Obsidian, so I'll take a pass. They proved they are incapable of delivering a stable product long ago. Now it seems that they are trying their luck with console games masquerading as PC games hoping that it will be easier. No interest here.
Oh, DS3 runs very stable and smooth. But it's so boooooooring. At least the demo is. Probably the rest of the game too.

News Comments > EA's Online Service
26. Re: EA's Online Service Jun 3, 2011, 18:24 Kajetan

Caladell wrote on Jun 3, 2011, 16:02:
And yes, I know there are nocd's out there, but those have always been kinda funky for the ME games.
Then you would like to hear, that the funkiness was only around early releases of ME1, when the warez groups learned their way around Securom Online.

News Comments > EA's Online Service
7. Re: EA's Online Service Jun 3, 2011, 11:31 Kajetan

Any word if it will use DRM? And if, what kind of assfucking DRM? The soft and tender Steam kind? Or the ultrahard Securom-Stick with limited installs or even a re-download fee?  

News Comments > DirectX 11 Crysis 2 "Very Very Soon"
9. Re: DirectX 11 Crysis 2 May 31, 2011, 16:49 Kajetan

descender wrote on May 31, 2011, 15:47:
Poorly implemented stealth + poorly implemented combat. Woooo.
Lemme guess, it's a game from Crytek? Right?

News Comments > Call of Duty Paid Service Revealed
31. Re: Call of Duty Paid Service Revealed May 31, 2011, 12:32 Kajetan

Cutter wrote on May 31, 2011, 10:25:
I'd suspect this is bound to fail given their main demographic are broke kids who already pay for at least 1 MOG sub and aren't too keen on paying $70 for a limited MP game and another fee on top of that.
You do know that these map packs sell like crazy?

News Comments > The Witcher 2 Patched, DRM Removed
45. Re: The Witcher 2 Patched, DRM Removed May 27, 2011, 06:58 Kajetan

CJ_Parker wrote on May 27, 2011, 06:44:
You guys do realize that the only reason they dropped the DRM is because they were too incompetent to fix the performance issues that were caused by the DRM, right? They didn't do this out of the goodness of their hearts or to treat their customers right. Get a clue plz.
Its you, who has no clue. CDPR sabotaged Securom in the retail builds, so that they had an official reason to remove it only ten days after release

News Comments > Capcom DRM Follow-up
17. Re: Capcom DRM Follow-up May 26, 2011, 19:26 Kajetan

Vazz wrote on May 26, 2011, 16:50:
You simply cannot protect single player portions of a game from pirates.
You cannot even protect any multi player portions, as private servers for popular games like Counterstrike, L4D or even MMOs like WoW demonstrate. In fact, you cannot protect shit, so stop it already, dear industry. There isn't even any proof, that casual software "piracy" harms revenue enough to justify such methods, only assumptions from paranoid and scared publishers.

News Comments > SSFIV AE Uses Always-On DRM
43. Re: SSFIV AE Uses Always-On DRM May 26, 2011, 08:52 Kajetan

Grooves wrote on May 26, 2011, 08:48:
How can supposedly smart people ...
Because they aren't?

News Comments > SSFIV AE Uses Always-On DRM
39. Re: SSFIV AE Uses Always-On DRM May 26, 2011, 08:11 Kajetan

necrosis wrote on May 26, 2011, 07:42:
But for one to say GFWL is better than steam seriously needs their head checked. I have NEVER had any issue with Steam, ever!
From a technical point of view, Steam is about several dozens of lightyears superior to any other gaming service. No doubt!

But it still has DRM. No game installation without Steam, no game start without Steam, no restoring from backups without Steam. From that perspective Steam is as bad as any other DRM-infested crap on the market.

News Comments > PC Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale This Week
14. Re: PC Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale This Week May 23, 2011, 19:05 Kajetan

Xirgu wrote on May 23, 2011, 18:48:
would be good to have a D&D game.. its been a while, hope its good.
This isnt a D&D game. Its just a simple action game with some D&D elements tucked onto it, like the Dark Alliance games were. Yes, can be fun at times, but please, dont call them "D&D games". This term should be reserved for actual D&D roleplaying games like NWN.

News Comments > Dragon Age 3 Help Wanted
17. Re: Dragon Age 3 Help Wanted May 20, 2011, 13:58 Kajetan

StingingVelvet wrote on May 20, 2011, 13:24:
If Bioware rushes out yet another DA sequel then their reputation for quality will truly start to plummet, which will impact sales.
Hasn't it already impact sales? Or was DA2 TEH big blockbuster game of the spring?

News Comments > About 40 Hours of Arkham City
9. Re: About 40 Hours of Arkham City May 19, 2011, 08:36 Kajetan

Thank you all ... but i think i'll pass. I'm not compatible with anything resembling a brawler. I sucked so hard at trying to play Jade Empire, i have no interest in repeating this experience. I've learned my lesson  

News Comments > About 40 Hours of Arkham City
5. Re: About 40 Hours of Arkham City May 19, 2011, 06:27 Kajetan

Jerykk wrote on May 19, 2011, 00:19:
Wow, this is almost sounding like a Batman RPG. Count me in.
Being well aware that BAA is NOT a RPG :), how can you describe the basic gameplay? Is it a brawler, a QTE event with adventure elements like Heavy Rain? What skills do you need? Reflexes, timing, brainz or just follow orders on the screen?

News Comments > Command & Conquer Suggestions Sought
1. Re: Command & Conquer Suggestions Sought May 18, 2011, 13:21 Kajetan

Disband the crap gameplay ideas found in C&C4. Just make a simple C&C RTS. The traditional formula. Thats all the fans want. And btw. ... finish Tiberium or make another shooter like Renegade.

Yeah, and dont make yearly sequels. Make one C&C game a few years. That may be not enough for your greedy investors, but it will be healthy in the long term for the franchise.

Now, where is my money?

This comment was edited on May 18, 2011, 13:41.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2011, 12:01 Kajetan

Verno wrote on May 17, 2011, 11:50:
Definitely wait on The Witcher 2 patch, there's already a "day zero" patch being worked on that fixes a ton of stuff.
This game needs more than one patch Its quite a guilty pleasure to read the GOG.com forums at the moment. Horrible performance even with the lowest settings, randomly scattered around all hardware combinations. Some experience no problems at all, others cant play the game at all. I would advise to consult the warez demo or just wait a few weeks.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: # New bill upgrades unauthorized Internet streaming to a felony. May 17, 2011, 07:48 Kajetan

mag wrote on May 17, 2011, 03:07:
We're giving out felonies like candy, these days. Shouldn't they be reserved for important things?
This is important. Streaming copyright protected content without authorization is un-american! And un-american is everything the big corporates are not profiting from.

News Comments > Diablo III Interviews
25. Re: Diablo III Interviews May 14, 2011, 13:55 Kajetan

Yifes wrote on May 14, 2011, 12:30:
So yeah, D3 is 3D now. You can keep on whining and bitching about it, or get over it. I can't help but imagine the ppl bitching about D3 not being dark enough as bunch of angsty goths who shop at hot topic and still live in their mother's basements. "ZOMG THERE AREN"T ENOUGH PENTAGRAMS SO ITS NOT SUPER COOL ANYMORE!!!!!!!" Rolleyes
It must be difficult for you to accept other peoples opinions without insulting them. Have you considered counseling? ;-P

1922 Comments. 97 pages. Viewing page 43.
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo