Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2007 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
10. Re: etc., etc. Dec 20, 2011, 05:25 Kajetan

Moog wrote on Dec 20, 2011, 04:34:
Just look at Origin. It came from nowhere and is now a player in the industry.
Hilarious!
Would anyone be using that POS if not for BF3?!?!
Remember when everyone said that Steam will be failure, because the people are using it only to play Counterstrike or HL2?

If Origin will offer a decent enough buying experience, a wider variety of games, it will stay.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Top 10
12. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 19, 2011, 11:41 Kajetan

Dev wrote on Dec 19, 2011, 08:57:
Oh no, they HAVE an age check.
Sadly, this isn't an age check sufficent to german law. Yes, i know that Valve is a US company and yes, i know that my government is a bunch of derranged hypocrits ... but its annoying that i am treated like a child because Valve goes the easy way. Gabe, i have MONEY that i can and WILL spend on Steam if you let me?

News Comments > Steam Top 10
10. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 19, 2011, 08:22 Kajetan

Bhruic wrote on Dec 18, 2011, 17:19:
Dead Island at 50% on Steam is worth getting for anyone who hasn't.
Ahh, thank you, mein Herr! That is probably the reason why there's no "Deal of the Day" entry. Dead Island is indexed for german minors and therefore Valve blocks all german IPs because they CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO IMPLEMENT AN AGE CHECK!

*sigh*

News Comments > CD Project vs. File-Sharers Follow-up
7. Re: CD Project vs. File-Sharers Follow-up Dec 15, 2011, 11:40 Kajetan

I downloaded TW2 right after the release to check it out. I bought TW2 during the latest sale from GOG.com.

What am i? An evil thief? A valid, legit customer?

No, CD project, you cant be sure at all. You cant even be sure, that the IP is connected to the correct user as several cases over the last years showed. You think that the laywers and their IP research companies do make no errors? Do you think that they make sure, that the "right" users are blackmailed into paying high and unproportional sums? CD Project, you're teaming up with greedy bullies who exploit legal loopholes. Wise up!

News Comments > CD Projekt Versus File-Sharers?
18. Re: CD Projekt Versus File-Sharers? Dec 15, 2011, 02:06 Kajetan

Dev wrote on Dec 14, 2011, 23:58:
Some could be customers, such as Witcher 1. Probably a very small minority, but I have no doubt a few such exist.
Yeah, just define all downloader as freeloaders. Ignore the fact that many poetential customers use filesharing to get a look at the game before buying especially when theres no demo ...

The only ones profiting from this move are the lawyers. CD Project will loose already paying customers (like me), they will loose potential customers, they will gain not MORE customers in the short and long run with this strategy.

News Comments > C&C Tiberium Alliances Announced
20. Re: C&C Tiberium Alliances Announced Dec 14, 2011, 17:54 Kajetan

elefunk wrote on Dec 14, 2011, 17:47:
I think this thread epitomizes what's wrong with Blue's News commenters.
May be there's something wrong with the products this company announces or the way they make business?

NOOOO! It surely has to be Blue's News commenters!

News Comments > Aion Goes F2P in EU
6. Re: Aion Goes F2P in EU Dec 14, 2011, 14:16 Kajetan

StingingVelvet wrote on Dec 14, 2011, 11:17:
Wonder how long WoW and TOR can hold out as subscription services with everything else being "free."
Considering the player base of WoW and the potential player base of TOR ... LONG TIME! All these once subscription, now F2P MMOs can just barely scratch the feet of WoW. Why should Blizzard change their business model? There is no need to do that.

All other small MMOs had to do that, because they can barely make a living from the subscription model because of their small player base.

News Comments > C&C Tiberium Alliances Announced
13. Re: C&C Tiberium Alliances Announced Dec 14, 2011, 13:56 Kajetan

Dev wrote on Dec 14, 2011, 13:14:
People on tablets and phones don't want to pay much money (if any) for casual games, so F2P fits that much better.
And no one noticed that here a little bit money and there a little bit money accumulates over time to MUCH FUCKING MORE money those people would NEVER pay when they realize the whole sum.

These are not games, these are money accumulation services to rip of stupid people.

News Comments > PC Alan Wake Announced
3. Re: PC Alan Wake Announced Dec 14, 2011, 13:51 Kajetan

Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 14, 2011, 13:40:
Remember when this was a PC game? And then remember when you fucked us by making it Xbox exclusive?
And remember the first previews, with the outlook of a fantastic survival gameplay? And not this boring, mass appeal, Resident Evil wannabe which AW turned out to be?

News Comments > MW3 Beats Avatar to $1B
1. Re: MW3 Beats Avatar to $1B Dec 12, 2011, 10:22 Kajetan

Yay! Eat shit! Billions of flies cant be wrong!!  

News Comments > On Skyrim DLC
5. Re: On Skyrim DLC Dec 11, 2011, 17:14 Kajetan

StingingVelvet wrote on Dec 11, 2011, 16:38:
You're the poster boy for pointless complaining today. Congrats.
But he's right. It DOES sound like fixing the gameplay with paid DLC.

News Comments > BioWare Developing C&C Generals 2 for 2013
10. Re: BioWare Developing C&C Generals 2 for 2013 Dec 11, 2011, 17:11 Kajetan

Rossafur wrote on Dec 11, 2011, 16:57:
There's nothing in the term "Real-Time Strategy" that mandates base-building.
Thats true. But a C&C game without base-building is just not a C&C game. Like this stupid C&C 4 which was essentially a prototype for a multiplayer-only RTS, where the devs had to slap C&C all over it to please the management.

And concerning DLC: First i was like "Generals 2? Yay!", then, after reading this Ever-evolving Experience crap, i was like "Meh! Maybe a sale."

News Comments > GSC/S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Statement Monday
34. Re: GSC/S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Statement Monday Dec 11, 2011, 09:24 Kajetan

Marvin T. Martian wrote on Dec 11, 2011, 08:46:
Metro isn't near as great as you make it out to be.
And ... Metro uses savepoints to cheaply expand gameplay time.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever DLC Next Week
24. Re: Duke Nukem Forever DLC Next Week Dec 10, 2011, 07:59 Kajetan

Dev wrote on Dec 10, 2011, 06:30:
Maybe if it gets to $1. I picked it up on the $6 sale. I'm not going to pay more than I paid for the base game!
Zero <insert currency> would be a fair price for fans. To play this crap some one has to pay me.

News Comments > Namco Bandai Wins Witcher 2 Lawsuit
4. Re: Namco Bandai Wins Witcher 2 Lawsuit Dec 9, 2011, 11:39 Kajetan

Verno wrote on Dec 9, 2011, 11:34:
They're a really strange publisher ...
That they may be, but winning a lawsuit, because CD Project was sloppy with their legal work is a strange reason to boycott a company

News Comments > Serious Sam 3: BFE vs Pirates
9. Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE vs Pirates Dec 8, 2011, 05:54 Kajetan

Parias wrote on Dec 7, 2011, 23:58:
Far as I know, FADE was pretty reliable and only kicked in for truly illegitimate copies of Armed Assault and such - unless I'm mistaken.
You are FADE was a neat idea, but ...

1. You cannot test all PC and OS configs out there. There will be ALWAYS legit customers who will experience bugs cuased by the DRM.

2. The DRM HAS TO TELL the player, that he plays an unlicenced copy. If not, the player just thinks the game is buggy and every chance of him buying the game is gone forever. I am always baffled by the sheer amount of stupidity when a dev proudly presents his new DRM trap, but always forgot to tell the player what causes this "special" behaviour.

3. There will be ALWAYS a working crack. Always.

4. There is still no proof that DRM will increase revenue.

News Comments > Richard Garriott's Ultimate Collector: Garage Sale
9. Re: Richard Garriott's Ultimate Collector: Garage Sale Dec 8, 2011, 02:46 Kajetan

Paranoid Jack wrote on Dec 7, 2011, 22:48:
More evidence (if you actually needed it) that the world has gone to shit.
Let me guess ... you are getting older and cant cope with the changes you experience?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Tintin: The Game
6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Tintin: The Game Dec 7, 2011, 08:11 Kajetan

Creston wrote on Dec 6, 2011, 21:47:
Tintin was actually a huge comic series in most of Europe, but this was back in the 70s and early 80s.
To be precise, Tintin was already very popular in Europe in the 30s and 40s. You describe his second coming, when several early classics were overhauled and re-published.

News Comments > EA's Command & Conquer Domain Spree
3. Re: EA's Command & Conquer Domain Spree Dec 4, 2011, 17:34 Kajetan

tony wrote on Dec 4, 2011, 17:13:
One of my favorite games as a kid, and now I wish they'd just leave it alone.
You can ignore any new C&C game, if you dont like it. I simply ignore C&C4

News Comments > GLaDOS Invading Defense Grid Next Week
2. Re: GLaDOS Invading Defense Grid Next Week Dec 3, 2011, 13:14 Kajetan

Selektaa wrote on Dec 3, 2011, 13:05:
Is this just for the 360 version, or the PC as well? I don't see this in the DLC section at Steam yet.
Also for the PC. Base game was patched two days ago, now has a few sample maps from the new campaign.

2007 Comments. 101 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo